Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.
So the latest chapter keeps referring to "The King of Harlem" is that just some sort of typo/mis-translation and they're actually referring to what was previously referred to as The Harem King. Or did some guy from NYC suddenly turn up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
just wait till the King of Queens shows up

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Or the Stale Prince of Pale Hair.

He even has a catchy song about himself!

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
If only it was the Guy from Harlem

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-gamer/season-4-ep-109/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=305

"Please don't resist and accept your death."

drat, Jihan!

Captain_duck
Dec 3, 2005

I swear nice bushes!
And the big boss is already down and absorbed. With this Jeehan prolly is in the top10 of korea now?

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-gamer/season-4-ep-111/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=307

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Captain_duck posted:

And the big boss is already down and absorbed. With this Jeehan prolly is in the top10 of korea now?

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-gamer/season-4-ep-111/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=307

Like how all the enemies look at what happen and just go "peace, let's just leave the city"

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

amethystdragon
Sep 14, 2019
Time to play some Sim City. Just need to add in some Roller Coaster Tycoon...

amethystdragon
Sep 14, 2019
Manufacture!

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Sim City in the -Gu, straight up Sims or dungeon building sim in the subspace. I hope he breaks it by building a mana fueled death beam in there that's powered by all his territory/sorcerer tower (so even stronger than his ridiculous OP mana reserve) and then becomes able to fire it out through his inventory screen.

We've come a heck of a long way from hitting random zombies in the head with bats.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
It's not quite putting a bag of holding in your bag of holding but it's still pretty nuts.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

It's putting a cubic mile for now (expanding later surely) in your bag of holding and making it a realm that only you and people you let in can enter, and that you always bring with you.

We haven't seen quite how fast stuff can be pulled out of there yet, but having a literal pocket Bossmon seems like a very viable possibility. Since it seems to have a liquid form like his other golems, it seems like it can just funnel in and out of there.

Plenty of people have subspaces, the real exploit here has to be how his is portable and always accessible to him with a single word wherever he goes. He can have any amount of hidden allies, support items, etc. in there. If he can set up time dilation in it like he has in his training room, then at any point in a fight he should now be able to hop into his subspace, activate quick thinking, and get a huge time advantage on his enemies (with a possible disadvantage of his subspace having a fixed exit point that he'll have to come back out of, once he enters into it). Maybe Jee-Han has enough wisdom to realize and capitalize on all this stuff, we'll see.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
even without wisdom, jee-han finally figured out that the most broken thing he can do is make something from nothing, infinitely.

amethystdragon
Sep 14, 2019

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

even without wisdom, jee-han finally figured out that the most broken thing he can do is make something from nothing, infinitely.

He still needs materials though to make the space... just doesn't need mana to maintain it.

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer

NowonSA posted:

It's putting a cubic mile for now (expanding later surely) in your bag of holding and making it a realm that only you and people you let in can enter, and that you always bring with you.

We haven't seen quite how fast stuff can be pulled out of there yet, but having a literal pocket Bossmon seems like a very viable possibility. Since it seems to have a liquid form like his other golems, it seems like it can just funnel in and out of there.

Plenty of people have subspaces, the real exploit here has to be how his is portable and always accessible to him with a single word wherever he goes. He can have any amount of hidden allies, support items, etc. in there. If he can set up time dilation in it like he has in his training room, then at any point in a fight he should now be able to hop into his subspace, activate quick thinking, and get a huge time advantage on his enemies (with a possible disadvantage of his subspace having a fixed exit point that he'll have to come back out of, once he enters into it). Maybe Jee-Han has enough wisdom to realize and capitalize on all this stuff, we'll see.

next game mode is turn based strategy

amethystdragon
Sep 14, 2019

Jymmybob posted:

next game mode is turn based strategy

Just need a little time manipulation in between attacks

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
310: solidarity with forced prison labour. hunger strikes until they have a union.

amethystdragon
Sep 14, 2019
Mana Bar: *goes down*
Me: Wow thats a lot of mana. He's basically min/maxed for mana and int tho...
Mana Bar: *goes back to full*
Me: Well that saves a lot of potions

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Something weird is going on!

amethystdragon
Sep 14, 2019
I'm just waiting for the 10 and 100 combined spells.

He is going to have to start using hot keys and macros to chain casting faster then thinking them.

Nullsmack
Dec 7, 2001
Digital apocalypse
https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-gamer/season-4-ep-126/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=322

Void created.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Bets on whether it goes entirely out of control?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's fine, he's gaia's favorite son (possibly literally)

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

This is such a weird arc. Multiple people in the top thousand strongest have been just hanging out in the next city over and everyone thought they were just random scrubs.

And now... mushrooms. Mushrooms everywhere.

Nullsmack
Dec 7, 2001
Digital apocalypse
That last panel...

Nullsmack
Dec 7, 2001
Digital apocalypse
https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-gamer/season-4-ep-132/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=328

Jihan being contrarian

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Jihan wants to live and have fun. He doesn't want to hurt people per say, but realizes he needs a strong enough power base in the abyss so that people won't attack him.

Poison dude can have fun in the inventory while Jihan figures out what the hell he is gonna do with him

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
I wonder how much damage his void shenanigans will have done to the real world? The devastation in the illusory world getting showcased right at the end shows the illusory world took damage on par with being strip mined.

kinkouin
Nov 7, 2014

John_A_Tallon posted:

I wonder how much damage his void shenanigans will have done to the real world? The devastation in the illusory world getting showcased right at the end shows the illusory world took damage on par with being strip mined.

He mentions that he tries to limit the amount of void shenanigans to avoid any RL damage, but it may get handwaved.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

You know I like how Jihan goes Really glad poison guy didn't go around melting my inventory while he was in there.

My question is... can he even do that?

Does Jihan understand how his inventory system even work?

Poison dude might not even be able to leave his item slot.

kinkouin
Nov 7, 2014

AtomikKrab posted:

You know I like how Jihan goes Really glad poison guy didn't go around melting my inventory while he was in there.

My question is... can he even do that?

Does Jihan understand how his inventory system even work?

Poison dude might not even be able to leave his item slot.

Yeah, except when he describes it became 3 dimensional, they're kinda all lumped together.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Wasn't there a chapter where he upgraded his inventory using spacial magic to make it more akin to a Dwarf Fortress stockpile, like it's now a physical space where stuff just piles up?

kinkouin
Nov 7, 2014

CubeTheory posted:

Wasn't there a chapter where he upgraded his inventory using spacial magic to make it more akin to a Dwarf Fortress stockpile, like it's now a physical space where stuff just piles up?

Yeah, that's basically what I said.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-gamer/season-4-ep-113/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=309

It's still handwaved and not talked about yet though.

kinkouin
Nov 7, 2014
https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-gamer/season-4-ep-133/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=329

New chapter goes into the inventory a tiny bit more.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Today's chapter is...something.

Mushroom soup, anyone?

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

sincx fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Mar 23, 2021

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

There Bias Two posted:

Today's chapter is...something.

Mushroom soup, anyone?

I was reading the chapter and went from.

Normal Jii-han poo poo -> This is getting pervy. -> awww shiiit this kind of explains all the crap.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-gamer/season-4-ep-135/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=331

New Gamer
A little topical if you may call it that
Break the lovely system Ji han!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Welp, just gonna have to take over the world I suppose. Gotta keep building power until we get that showdown with the Harem King!