Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Hawks' wings are permanently scared off his back, but his quirk adapts to this change and now they grow out of his chest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Imagine if Momo became Shigaraki's hard-counter

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Imagine if Momo became Shigaraki's hard-counter

Momo could be everyone’s hard counter if she’d use her green lantern ring a bit better

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

TheKingofSprings posted:

Momo could be everyone’s hard counter if she’d use her green lantern ring a bit better

I'll take any excuse.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Mystic Mongol posted:

I'll take any excuse.

I feel like her attempting to make a nuke would swiftly end with a lethal dose of radiation.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Momo could be everyone's counter if she developed enough of a personality so she stopped fading off the pages any time she's drawn in a panel.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

PMush Perfect posted:

Have we ever speculated on what Eri's hero name might eventually be? Her being 'The Smiling Hero' would be a really, really sweet reference to how hard everyone's worked to teach her how to and protect her smile. ...what if she also took up the Recovery Girl mantle?

Old Present Mic voice: "The Smiling Heroine, Recovery Girl! Her quirk, Rewind! Her horn stores up power which she can use to restore someone's body to a previous state by touching them! It can undo almost any injury!"

Smile Time

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Tokoyami dropping his edgelord schtick because he's panicking and desperate is a great move that allows us to empathize with him.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Junpei posted:

Tokoyami dropping his edgelord schtick because he's panicking and desperate is a great move that allows us to empathize with him.

You mean that thing he does every time he shows up?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

PMush Perfect posted:

Have we ever speculated on what Eri's hero name might eventually be? Her being 'The Smiling Hero' would be a really, really sweet reference to how hard everyone's worked to teach her how to and protect her smile. ...what if she also took up the Recovery Girl mantle?

Old Present Mic voice: "The Smiling Heroine, Recovery Girl! Her quirk, Rewind! Her horn stores up power which she can use to restore someone's body to a previous state by touching them! It can undo almost any injury!"

VCR Hero

High speed rewinds may cause irreversible damage!

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

So like I know there's all kinds of outfitters for making special clothes for people with quirks that change their shape/size, but uh.

Who has been supplying Machia with pants.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Momo, obviously.

It's the hint she's the traitor!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

A Sometimes Food posted:

So like I know there's all kinds of outfitters for making special clothes for people with quirks that change their shape/size, but uh.

Who has been supplying Machia with pants.

Re-Destro literally runs a company that does this.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Machia's pants are comparatively easy even, they are just gigantic.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

An army of heroes forcibly clad him in giant pants in order to thwart public indecency. Most of them died for the cause

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Those pants will be how Best Jeanist defeats him when he makes his surprise return.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Waiting for Best Jeanist to hatch from that duffel bag

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Vinylshadow posted:

Waiting for Best Jeanist to hatch from that duffel bag

A duffle bag is made of various fibers :thunk:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I honestly wouldn't surprised if fully recovered Best Jeanist is chilling somewhere nearby, ready to jump in as a secret trump card for the heroes if things go south. His quirk is stupidly powerful and he is someone who I could see being talked into a plan like that by Hawks.

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Best Jeanist would just die again if he was around for what’s about to happen

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Carlosologist posted:

Here’s a thought: since Machia is referring to his master at the end, is that Shigaraki or AFO? I don’t believe he’s referred to Shiggy as his master before

Maybe he smells AFO (the quirk) within Shigaraki? Since Shiggy is about to walk into the OFA-like AFO (the person) shadow and presumably claim all that power and wake up and oooohhh gently caress

Uhh... Would AFO have just given him his quirk, or does Shiggy now also have a fuckload of other quirks pumped into him? :gonk:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

So do y'all not remember the multi-day fight Shiggy went through for the explicitly stated purpose of having Gigantomachia accept him as his new master? Shiggy's woken up, so now he can sense his master again. Maybe AfO is also still his master, but I guess we'll find out if that becomes relevant.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Rhonne posted:

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

So do y'all not remember the multi-day fight Shiggy went through for the explicitly stated purpose of having Gigantomachia accept him as his new master?
Reading comprehension is hard!

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
In a few months the thread is gonna ask why shiggy has AFO at this rate

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I call this sort of memory loss "Fairy Tail Syndrome"

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
I say this constantly and for tons of mangas but part of it has to be some people reading garbage scans and then forgetting to read the official stuff after, stack it up for a few months/years and you’re almost reading a new manga

The AFO/destro stuff I could maybe see people forgetting but the dabi thing was so clearly plastered the entire chapter that idk how you could infer anything else other than if fallen angels came back doing their bottom tier translate jobs

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Shadowlyger posted:

I feel like her attempting to make a nuke would swiftly end with a lethal dose of radiation.

Sub critical nuclear weapons are quite stable so this wouldn't happen though

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I can't wait to see Shigaraki use his new Individuality.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

So do y'all not remember the multi-day fight Shiggy went through for the explicitly stated purpose of having Gigantomachia accept him as his new master? Shiggy's woken up, so now he can sense his master again. Maybe AfO is also still his master, but I guess we'll find out if that becomes relevant.

Yeah, in all honesty I've been reading as chapters come out for... Well, at least as far back as MVA, and I can't remember if Machia calls Shiggy Master now. I do remember Machia's reaction after the fight with Re-Destro:

Also as an aside, I love Re-Destro's expressions and am very excited to see him animated whenever the heck that is

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Shigi's loving idea light-bulb was the best.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Rhonne posted:

Yeah I kinda forgot he was drawn without pants until now, and was more wondering who gave him pants back before they hooked up with Redestro.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

someone hit me with a place to read this im behind

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

A Sometimes Food posted:

Yeah I kinda forgot he was drawn without pants until now, and was more wondering who gave him pants back before they hooked up with Redestro.

Does Gigantomachia have balls? Or a butt? I'm curious as to why they gave him pants.

Jumley
Oct 10, 2012

There's hope for you yet.

Ramadu posted:

someone hit me with a place to read this im behind

The Viz Shonen Jump app is 2 dollars a month and you can read up to 100 issues a day of most of their popular series, including MHA.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

TheHan posted:

Does Gigantomachia have balls? Or a butt? I'm curious as to why they gave him pants.

His legs get cold.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Spoilers: those_chosen_by_the_planet.mp3 but now the hook is playing

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I get the feeling that Shiggy really liked that section of Final Fantasy VI where Kefka destroyed the world.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

NEW VIGILANTES!

Oh no, Endeavor is here!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Oh God no :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

As it turns out Compass Kid is just one day from retirement.