Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I lost it at the I AM A FREE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

I've lived in far worse, tbh.

A place like this and its value really depends on what you're paying for it. And I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that, in this case, it equals "not a lot"

Ninja edit: LOL posting before the video finished

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

a kitten posted:

Now i'm remembering other stupid 90s shirts

He is clearly not using the product advertised.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

A place like this and its value really depends on what you're paying for it. And I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that, in this case, it equals "not a lot"

Yeah and he doesn’t want to leave either

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
What he's paying for it may be 'not a lot' but at the same time, it's also 'too much' because the Tories sold off public housing and haven't built new houses as fast as we're having babies, because if there were more houses the existing ones wouldn't be worth as much, and they've gone all-in on investing there.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

BiggerBoat posted:

the reason he doesnt want to leave is ireland and the uk are having an insane housing bubble and they have lovely landlords literally everywhere. and im guessing its "affordable" aka around 700 usd / mo.

they should tear down all the old historical castles the monarchy make money off of and build public housing but tories are death culting that poo poo up about as bad as republicans.

infact most of the western world is in a housing bubble. cant wait for the aus ca euro bubble pops sending the economy into poo poo again.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

A liquor store entrance

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Speaking about Lord's work(out):

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/FBdSZND.gifv

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

snergle posted:

the reason he doesnt want to leave is ireland and the uk are having an insane housing bubble and they have lovely landlords literally everywhere. and im guessing its "affordable" aka around 700 usd / mo.

they should tear down all the old historical castles the monarchy make money off of and build public housing but tories are death culting that poo poo up about as bad as republicans.

infact most of the western world is in a housing bubble. cant wait for the aus ca euro bubble pops sending the economy into poo poo again.

They're waiting till there's a dem in office.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Yes

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Sound
https://i.imgur.com/1eCAOnG.mp4

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

This is great

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
It better be great; it cost 5 bucks.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

And that’s melted ice cream, right?

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnBhrXl1Klc

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

BiggerBoat posted:

:lmao: at assuming landlords aren't gouging like hell.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Edit to add

Dixville has a new favorite as of 06:52 on May 18, 2020

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

My grandma "In these times people only think about sex"
In their time: (photo of 16 children)
"Well at least they are from the same man"

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Blink 182 came out ten years earlier :rolleyes:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Dixville posted:

Edit to add

Uhhh this isn't what I get from searching that on google.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

MizPiz posted:

Blink 182 came out ten years earlier :rolleyes:

:argh:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Resting Lich Face posted:

Yeah me neither. Think it may be a 'shop

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Search results vary depending on search history. It's okay, I'm a Brittney guy too.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Dixville posted:

Yeah me neither. Think it may be a 'shop

Can you tell that by the pixels?

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Oh poo poo, a photoshop in the Funny Pictures thread?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

BrigadierSensible posted:

Can you tell that by the pixels?

Yes and from having seen quite a few in my time

Dixville has a new favorite as of 07:40 on May 18, 2020

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
The obvious answer to the "Can you beat up Jesus" question is this, which one of us has our shirt off?

Also, keep a close eye on the shoes/sandals cause they might sneak back onto his feet once you think he's down, and then wham, you are hosed.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I give you this gift:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B4nUo2oDPM

It's an uncomfortably good banger.

E: the same guy makes some amazing smashups, and he does them like weekly. Best comment from the channel: "YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!"

spookykid has a new favorite as of 08:07 on May 18, 2020

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

The obvious answer to the "Can you beat up Jesus" question is this, which one of us has our shirt off?

Also, keep a close eye on the shoes/sandals cause they might sneak back onto his feet once you think he's down, and then wham, you are hosed.

The one thing people keep forgetting about fighting Jesus, is that that the human body is up to 70% water.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Cheeseman posted:

The one thing people keep forgetting about fighting Jesus, is that that the human body is up to 70% water.

Sigh. They fixed this in the errata. Water to Wine requires line-of-sight, so if the Son of God tries to pull this poo poo on you just stop the game and point to the updated rules.

DyneAvenger
Aug 26, 2005

Bru-Tang Clan member:
Nose Face Killah

Cheeseman posted:

poo poo, he'd walk all over you.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

DyneAvenger posted:

:vince:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

DyneAvenger posted:

Extremely nice

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

DyneAvenger posted:

praise god, it's a miracle

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

DyneAvenger posted:

\_____nah

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm not going to gently caress with a canonical Jojo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day