Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

WHY ARE THERE TWO MORE EPISODES?!?There is nothing left for any of these people to do, the stories are done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Just imagine the seven years of banal conversation that various equally disinterested women... or I guess men, too, possibly, have been forced to endure at the hands of David. Never venturing any deeper than "so how was your day, oh I love the sunny weather" kinda poo poo because you can't have a personality and swap out employees.
Not that David is the sort of guy who would probably notice.

I imagine they can get away with A LOT because of the "translator" business. Don't remember the conversation we had two hours ago? Oops, translated wrong! Meeting in Ukraine on Friday? Nah, the app didn't work right

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

We Got Us A Bread posted:

WHY ARE THERE TWO MORE EPISODES?!?There is nothing left for any of these people to do, the stories are done.

One whole episode is Tom and Darcey talking about how they’ve moved on from each other

The other episode is split between Yolanda getting owned by “Williams” over and over and David making creepy noises around Lana

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I must've missed it, but David's rich right? What does he/did he do?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

We Got Us A Bread posted:

It is amazing how they can fit in so little content into an entire show.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Cyril Sneer posted:

I must've missed it, but David's rich right? What does he/did he do?

He spends a ton of money on chatting with hookers young women interested in meeting "fun people who happen to be rich americans".
Keep up, Cyril. :rimshot:

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Extra Large Marge posted:

It is amazing how they can fit in so little content into an entire show.

The wife and I noticed that this episode had a LOT of filler. They showed David and Lana meeting like seven times. And also, a big gently caress YOU to TLC...I know that the episodes have already been edited, but giving the abusive fuckwit the "she gets on a plane to surprise him and love conquers all" storyline is just disgusting.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I'm 99 percent sure Wish or Ali Express will have that in hoodie form. If not, you can order a custom-printed one from Ali.

Still looking for her conversation hearts dress.

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Still looking for her conversation hearts dress.

Looks like it was this

https://blackmilkclothing.com/tartan-barbie-vs-candy-hearts-inside-out-dress

Closest I could find

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

My wife was EXTREMELY into Ericka's hoodie, so if anybody finds it I'd be eternally grateful.

Varya showing up in the US feels like something set up by production, it was just way too insane and felt very out of character for her so far. I won't lie, though, when Mary showed up I cheered like I was about to watch Godzilla fight Ghidorah or something.

David's real life "Mmmmmm" sounds were gross and terrifying, but I guess consistent with his online persona at least.

Babygirl Lisa is probably the worst person on the season after Geoffrey. The way she shifted into spewing the most hateful poo poo and attacking Usman's career, personality, etc reminded me a LOT of an abusive ex, it kind of freaked me out. That switch between "I'm your partner, you need to support me" to "You're a loving piece of poo poo, no talent loser and I could do so much better than you, I just won this argument" really rung true with a lot of past arguments.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Of course, I should have guessed! Cute af

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
The hoodie is definitely from black milk, I have a friend that has it. Check poshmark for a used one :)

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Due to the perspective of the default photo, I can't not see her feet being backwards.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

remigious posted:

The hoodie is definitely from black milk, I have a friend that has it. Check poshmark for a used one :)

100 internet points for you.

Sold out, of course, but it's on that site.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

While the Varya in Knoxville twist was obviously the best part of the episode, and maybe the best thing that has happened all season, I feel that Tom and the absolutely hilarious reveal of his bedazzled skull shirt at the end of his segment isn't getting nearly enough love.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

I'm seeing a lot of talk about Erika's wardrobe but how are we not buzzing about David's leather duster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_Kn90fbVo

I keep expecting him to call someone a jabroni

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
The way David dresses is how I imagine most blackjack dealers on the strip dress after hours.

tgacon
Mar 22, 2009
Erika’s mom looks like she gives a great fuckin hug

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This quarantine show is dire but it is hilarious to see the sex tourists trapped in foreign countries

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Ranking this seasons worst cast members is very difficult. I've struggled with 3-5:
1) Geoffrey
2) Lisa
3) Ed
4) Ash
5) Stephanie

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'm glad that Turkish Forrest Gump has learned more English than "Bees?!"

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
Has Leida been on the quarantine show yet? I need confirmation that she is still awful

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

God drat that haircut was good

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

2DCAT posted:

Ranking this seasons worst cast members is very difficult. I've struggled with 3-5:
1) Geoffrey
2) Lisa
3) Ed
4) Ash
5) Stephanie

Ed's up there with Lisa and Geoffrey IMO

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Deadite posted:

Has Leida been on the quarantine show yet? I need confirmation that she is still awful

That kind of awful is immune to insight and/or epiphany.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

2DCAT posted:

1) Geoffrey
2) Lisa
3) Ed
4) Ash
5) Stephanie

Holy poo poo lmao

I might switch Ash and Stephanie, but even then I'd be saying that Ash is only the 5th worst person on the show and that is loving unbelievabllllllle

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

timp posted:

Holy poo poo lmao

I might switch Ash and Stephanie, but even then I'd be saying that Ash is only the 5th worst person on the show and that is loving unbelievabllllllle

Ed deserves 2nd place, especially after creating that fake Twitter account to rag on Rose. gently caress him

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.

Deadite posted:

Follow her on Instagram for confirmation. She’s the most negative, mean spirited person I’ve ever come across. Being in her life must be exhausting. I don’t feel bad for her husband, though.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Bloody Cat Farm posted:

Follow her on Instagram for confirmation. She’s the most negative, mean spirited person I’ve ever come across. Being in her life must be exhausting. I don’t feel bad for her husband, though.

It’s incredible how he destroyed his family for a lovely woman-child.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

ultraviolence123 posted:

While the Varya in Knoxville twist was obviously the best part of the episode, and maybe the best thing that has happened all season, I feel that Tom and the absolutely hilarious reveal of his bedazzled skull shirt at the end of his segment isn't getting nearly enough love.

You could catch a glimpse of it reflected in the glass while he was packing his bag, too. It was like seeing Freddy Krueger lurking in the background before the official reveal, it owned.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Goddamn that was really funny. Thank you for reminding me about that, and what a great note for that bargain bin Hugh Grant piece of poo poo to leave on

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I know this show is mostly shoehorned producer bullshit but Big Ed's trip to the slums was the best bit of TV ever, just his genuine discomfort evolving into horror as the reality of the place he's going to be staying sets in. And god damnit be brought his own high thread count sheets.

They should do a spin-off called "Big Ed in the Third World" I'd watch every episode. Every episode should start with him nervously inquiring about the air conditioning status of wherever they're going.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Geoffrey looks at the camera, "I just hope they can forgive my past and pending charges"

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

I think within a year and a half Ed is going to be arrested for doing something with a child.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

vaginite posted:

I know this show is mostly shoehorned producer bullshit but Big Ed's trip to the slums was the best bit of TV ever, just his genuine discomfort evolving into horror as the reality of the place he's going to be staying sets in. And god damnit be brought his own high thread count sheets.

They should do a spin-off called "Big Ed in the Third World" I'd watch every episode. Every episode should start with him nervously inquiring about the air conditioning status of wherever they're going.

Lol, at him seeing the giant rat gif. Id watch that show tbh

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

What trips me out is I listen to Tom Segura's various podcasts and him and his wife think Big Ed is a really sweet guy who got dealt a bad hand, and not the possessive turbo creep he seems to be to us and it's really offputting

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

vaginite posted:

What trips me out is I listen to Tom Segura's various podcasts and him and his wife think Big Ed is a really sweet guy who got dealt a bad hand, and not the possessive turbo creep he seems to be to us and it's really offputting

I tried to give Ed a chance in the first episode, since the dude obviously has dealt with bullying and stuff like that in his life. But then you pretty quickly realize he wants to marry a child, takes no responsibility for his own issues, and cannot survive outside of an air conditioned bubble. He's not the worst person this season, but that's only because they've created a Rogue's Gallery of lovely people this year. My personal top 5 is:

1) Geoffrey for his abusive/stalking poo poo and how even in the context of the show you can see a lot of weird PUA/MRA poo poo going on
2) Lisa because she's also an abusive piece of poo poo who wants a "famous" husband without him actually seeing another human being again
3) Ed for the previously mentioned poo poo
4) Stephanie because she's throwing poo poo around while on camera so I can only imagine what heinous poo poo she does to her partners off camera
5) Ash because he's similar to Stephanie - he totally would have left Avery on the side of the road if the cameras hadn't been on

Thankfully we've had a few heroes emerge, mostly Ericka and her family but that boomerang dude was pretty sweet too.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Ed talking about losing Rose was losing his chance at true love and hoping everybody forgets he had a wife and child until he cheated on his wife 20 years ago

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
For as much as we occasionally laugh at couples on this show... We often overlook the sweet and loving moments between the show's 100% consenting adults/couples.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

You could catch a glimpse of it reflected in the glass while he was packing his bag, too. It was like seeing Freddy Krueger lurking in the background before the official reveal, it owned.

100% Darcy bought him that shirt.

HOT! New Memes posted:

I think within a year and a half Ed is going to be arrested for doing something with a child.

He's already getting hit with allegations of sexual harassment/assault from some of the women he's done photoshoots with. Which, given the way he treated Rose more like an object than a person, isn't exactly hard to believe.