Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Midnight Voyager posted:

poo poo, it's really good, too

Vlad's Ladies and Lads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

dissss posted:

Pretty sure it's a Tundra.

It's actually spelled tsundere.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You keep this up and I really will have to change my name. :smith:
Don't be absurd.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Midnight Voyager posted:

Guess who deleted his tweet and put up another one!

https://twitter.com/luismen1991/status/1262143400066920448

This douchebag!

“None of you could bring that energy in person”

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Vlad's Ladies and Lads.

Vlad's Lads is primo gang tag.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Hey guys, wanna see a creep?

https://twitter.com/NoahRevoy/status/1159764130154332160

https://twitter.com/NoahRevoy/status/1262124708272705537

https://twitter.com/NoahRevoy/status/1236963474783318016

Midnight Voyager has a new favorite as of 06:38 on May 18, 2020

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

"Sexual Market Value" of children eh?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
I learned that Father Investment wasn't real when I was like, seven. And frankly I think that's still far too old to be believing in the man that sneaks into your house on End Of Financial Year Eve to give you sound financial advice.

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Cleretic posted:

I learned that Father Investment wasn't real when I was like, seven. And frankly I think that's still far too old to be believing in the man that sneaks into your house on End Of Financial Year Eve to give you sound financial advice.

But the invisible hand of the market is still real, right? Right?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Doubtful Guest posted:

But the invisible hand of the market is still real, right? Right?

Yeah, but it's in San Quentin on multiple life sentences for touching children.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This dude is 100% a wife and/or child beater

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mak0rz posted:

Nazi too.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Mak0rz posted:

They always are

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/chick_in_kiev/status/1262106626074513408

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Wit the exception of one genuinely good guy, this describes every school coach I've ever met.
Edit: Apparently he's a "life coach", but my point still stands

grittyreboot has a new favorite as of 08:34 on May 18, 2020

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Jennifer Lopez’ Instagram post from two days ago:

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Kevin DuBrow posted:

What am I looking at?

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

grittyreboot posted:

What am I looking at?

The guy in the background going :O!

Right over her shoulder strap, got his hand over his mouth.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Kevin DuBrow posted:

So is.. J-Lo the IOSM?

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

The crazy person I know that is fully into every conspiracy has finally unfriended me, which is something of a relief. This is one of the last things that popped up...

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

MizPiz posted:

Did she call Bellingcat "friends of Vlad"? :psyboom:

Yes, Bellingcat. They did extensive research on how flight MH17 got shot down by a Russian Buk missile system, but they are really buddy-buddy with them.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Admiral Joeslop posted:

They're likely just waiting on the Governor or someone to tell them to cancel, so they can claim the insurance. If they cancel on their own, the company is on the hook for a giant hunk of change. They've delayed releasing the event calendar and sign ups.

Unfortunatly, Indiana's governor is a Republican protege of Mike Pompeo and is going full "It's all fine now, so let's reopen the economy" so Gencon might be hosed. Maybe the mayor might be able to shut them down?

Deptfordx has a new favorite as of 09:51 on May 18, 2020

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

sugar mouse posted:

The crazy person I know that is fully into every conspiracy has finally unfriended me, which is something of a relief. This is one of the last things that popped up...

Holy poo poo "melanin people". How the gently caress could you write that out in earnest and think you're not being a racist pile of poo poo.

I am assuming of course that this person is white.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I was thinking they were a hotep, seemed very "The white man has hosed up our culture!" kind of thing.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

BioEnchanted posted:

I was thinking they were a hotep, seemed very "The white man has hosed up our culture!" kind of thing.

You're probably right.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BioEnchanted posted:

It could be either, but there's a lot of crazy white people who fetishize native cultures and try and differentiate themselves from "those other white people."

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

BioEnchanted posted:

If they’re not a hotep themselves then the mention of them being “fully into every kind of conspiracy” makes me think they’ve spent enough time reading hotep stuff that they’ve absorbed a lot of their terminology.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

BioEnchanted posted:

Yeah, it's likely either this exactly, or so close as to be indistinguishable. It seems less Africa-centric and more indigenous-centric, though.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Cleretic posted:

Yeah, it's likely either this exactly, or so close as to be indistinguishable. It seems less Africa-centric and more indigenous-centric, though.

The mention of Babylon is totally an Africa-centric one, that’s a huge Rastafarian thing that doesn’t really have a native equivalent.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Takoluka posted:

Vlad's Lads is primo gang tag.

"Vlad's Lads: Suck It!"

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
V'lady

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You keep this up and I really will have to change my name. :smith:

Okay, Reasonable Alhazred. :smuggo:

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

I went and had a little dig around the guy's Facebook and he's loving the conspiracy thing. I think this one was my favourite.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

sugar mouse posted:

I went and had a little dig around the guy's Facebook and he's loving the conspiracy thing. I think this one was my favourite.

Holy moly, that's brilliant. Mods please change name to 'invisible sasquatch'.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I'm back to "he's white"

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

nexus6 posted:

Holy moly, that's brilliant. Mods please change name to 'invisible sasquatch'.

You want invisible sasquatch and not interdimensional sasquatch?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
4D nonlinear wendigos.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD
Maybe it's already been posted, but this steaming pile of horseshit appeared on my feed today, courtesy of a family friend with bad opinions:

Most of it the usual boomer stuff but the mention of the McDonalds Hot Coffee case has me raging, what Stella Liebeck went through was nasty was gently caress and to see it presented is 'she spilled some coffee on her and got lots of money for it, what a world!' has dampened my mood immensely.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Walton Simons posted:

Maybe it's already been posted, but this steaming pile of horseshit appeared on my feed today, courtesy of a family friend with bad opinions:

Most of it the usual boomer stuff but the mention of the McDonalds Hot Coffee case has me raging, what Stella Liebeck went through was nasty was gently caress and to see it presented is 'she spilled some coffee on her and got lots of money for it, what a world!' has dampened my mood immensely.

To be fair that's a mythology that Mcrognalgs has purposefully woven and kept in the public consciousness so the next time they scald someone so badly their pants melt onto them there won't be as large a payout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Walton Simons posted:

It's very much like how you know whenever you see a story in the newspaper about a thing that happened in your town, and you're like "Oh yeah I was there" and you read the details and it's full of half-truths and omissions and misquotes and outright falsities, just because they put the story together from little fragments of information from witnesses and glued them together with whatever narrative they thought would make a good story?

Someone might say "Oh well, they got this story hilariously wrong, but the rest of what's in this paper is still probably trustworthy."

Then again you might say "Well if this one story is so wrong .... I can only assume they're all this wrong"

Knowing the details of the McDonald's coffee lawsuit story means that when you see it brought up in the context of some list of bullet-point bleating like this you know you can give the same amount of credence to every single one of them, because there is always more to the story, even the ones that seem cut-and-dried. But it just feels so good to compile them together into a FWD: FWD: FWD: