Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I don't even remember why they went there. Trying to contact Tohrus folks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm waiting for the parent killer manga Mii is going to put out since she's a mangaka herself.

Surely a trip to the bookstore will reveal a grim new bestseller.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Sjs00 posted:

I don't even remember why they went there. Trying to contact Tohrus folks?

its p simple

an old divorced drunk washed-up comic artist paid his neighbour $200 to pose pretending to beat up a hooker so he could make sure the neighbour did not autoannihilate himself with the excuse that it was to draw a new comic. that apparently didnt work out so now the new plan to have something to draw is to write to a medium, tell them that you don't believe but just want some crazy poo poo to draw, turn up with the same neighbour who contradicts himself by saying he doesnt believe in spiritual poo poo but actually he says he does, the medium puppetmaster the situation by making out like he was leading the situation for his own human psychology research purposes all along, demonstrates this by baiting his secretary into an argument which apparently happens often because he does research on all his clients, but she hasnt caught on, and...

...thats it so far

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Thank you for elucidating

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

They’re all chucklefucks. Each and every character, an unbearable rear end in a top hat

Mystery solved

e: the next page everybody is apologizing to eachother and they all form a lasting friendship

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Facebook Aunt posted:

He's going to see a medium and talk to his dead parents!!!

I need to stop trying to predict what happens next. NEET defies all predictions.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

simplefish posted:

its p simple

an old divorced drunk washed-up comic artist paid his neighbour $200 to pose pretending to beat up a hooker so he could make sure the neighbour did not autoannihilate himself with the excuse that it was to draw a new comic. that apparently didnt work out so now the new plan to have something to draw is to write to a medium, tell them that you don't believe but just want some crazy poo poo to draw, turn up with the same neighbour who contradicts himself by saying he doesnt believe in spiritual poo poo but actually he says he does, the medium puppetmaster the situation by making out like he was leading the situation for his own human psychology research purposes all along, demonstrates this by baiting his secretary into an argument which apparently happens often because he does research on all his clients, but she hasnt caught on, and...

...thats it so far

In Japan this is very normal.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

They had to pivot to the “called out on their bullshit” sequence of their performance art script.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

It ain't easy for a pig-woman to find work these days.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

She loves him.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

wtf this comic

Also keep in mind this thing originally got posted one panel at a time

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hahah those tears.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

McGavin posted:

It ain't easy for a pig-woman to find work these days.

Grevling posted:

She loves ham.

ftfy
:btroll:

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Top left panel sums up my feelings about this right now.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It's a beautiful example of the love between master and disciple. You know, to not quit even though your boss was purposefully getting you all pissed off

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Not enjoying this timeline as much tbh

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

oda trippin ballz or wat?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I feel you Tohru, there is no purer love than between an employee and their boss.

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Glenn Quebec posted:

Not enjoying this timeline as much tbh

It's a low point right now but I've deeply enjoyed the path we chose.

I really want to get to the end of the current one just so I can see if Tohru ever gets to be happy.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

I really want to see Part Time NEET's job interview.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Sister Make fucked around with this message at 19:13 on May 23, 2020

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Wow, Oda in that first image, that is how I feel so often.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Top right panel Oda sums up my thoughts about everything in general right now.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

lol Tohru

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

I like that the assistant is being identified only by her nose

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

He got what he needed Oda, the anger and confusion has disturbed the balance of mana sufficiently.

Now he calls up the dead and an apparition of Tohru's dad appears.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Don't let your guard down, Oda! Those were only the first two trials of the House of Pointless Bullshit!

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
yeah he gained nostrildamus over there as a forever-assistant

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I'm really glad that the artist doesn't render the long nose hairs that would inevitably be present otherwise

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

"i gained something even bigger...

...my erection this nose"

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
finally caught up, holy poo poo

always post more neet

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Wait, was that last panel another dig on her weight? Yikes.

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hope he says true love lol

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
I wonder if Oda is supposed to be the artist self insert and this is all just the arguments the artist has with himself in the shower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

nullEntityRNG posted:

I wonder if Oda is supposed to be the artist self insert and this is all just the arguments the artist has with himself in the shower.

I kinda get that impression tbh