Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J Detan
Apr 24, 2008

Wir haben uns zu Meistern der Wissenschaft!

Grimey Drawer
Is Jonathan Blow being a shithead news, or did everyone know already?

https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Blow/status/1262446825237172224

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

J Detan posted:

I'd mostly been posting his hot takes to other threads (they mostly have to do with dumb computer opinions), it's not news really.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Even in the remote Aboriginal villages, I imagine that US$430 for an eighth is massive price-gouging.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Oh man, he even got the sideways one. That's a lot tougher to explain than the Hindu swastika.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

TinTower posted:

Even in the remote Aboriginal villages, I imagine that US$430 for an eighth is massive price-gouging.

Hahaha acab.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/FeminemiIy/status/1262493009439895552?s=19

:stonk:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

:wtc:

That kid is broken and should be taken out the back and shot like the lame horse he is.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Oh man, he even got the sideways one. That's a lot tougher to explain than the Hindu swastika.
Yikes. I like the swastika, and there are all kinds of them, but he chose the straight up, indefensable NSDAP Nazi loving hakencruz. There are 1000's of swastika designs that people wouldn't associate with Nazism for gently caress's sake.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i hope she told his mom.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

PhazonLink posted:

i hope she told his mom.

I was just going to say I like the ones where women track down the mom's of men/boys who've been harrassing them.

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

Babylon Astronaut posted:

Yikes. I like the swastika, and there are all kinds of them, but he chose the straight up, indefensable NSDAP Nazi loving hakencruz. There are 1000's of swastika designs that people wouldn't associate with Nazism for gently caress's sake.

Maybe he should combine this with taking back the raised arm salute that American kids used to do when pledging allegiance at school.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

TinTower posted:

those are grams

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

“Relish in” is where I draw the line kid

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/rhondastew/status/1262496629682171904

yikes

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
a teenager who refuses to masturbate? no wonder he's so hosed up.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

Moo the cow posted:

Maybe he should combine this with taking back the raised arm salute that American kids used to do when pledging allegiance at school.
I think you're on to something. He can even do that old straight legged march that looked so cool when the Kaiser did it.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

boar guy posted:

those are grams

And that would make it AUD$180 / gram. Still pretty steep.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

I like the swastika, and

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
It's hard to be buddhist and revile your holy symbol. Asia exists man.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

It's hard to be buddhist and revile your holy symbol. Asia exists man.

I've never seen it, so I say you're a liar

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

there wolf posted:

And they are a bunch of lying liars who lie, but then again there is a giant pile of dumb as gently caress experiments perpetrated by government agencies that lead to absolute bupkis. I choose to go with the third option- they totally found something but whatever it was was so embarrassing that they'd rather say they failed and deal with everyone thinking they're totally useless/have mind control drugs.

They found that if you put someone in a medically induced coma and put them in a dark room while playing white noise for a week or two, they will revert to a shattered catatonic, infantile state. Then you have to teach them how to read and talk and use a toilet all over again. That's what brainwash originally meant. Just totally Jorped. You can't use deep sleep therapy to program a double agent or sleeper assassin, but with a lot of support the patient might eventually be able function somewhat.

afaik it is not a useful technology. Trying to control peoples minds with psychedelic drugs just drives them crazy, and the CIA broke a lot eggs verifying that it doesn't give them any special powers besides the power to be a crazy homeless person, so you may as well just use booze & blackmail.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
i mean there are "mind control drugs", they just stop working after the drug wears off and also impair you to the point of unable to distinguish truth and fiction so they can't even be used for interrogation
so like, just useless p much

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Woof. Really good example of how extremist movements groom teens.

Who wants to bet this kid's parents have no loving idea what he's getting into online?

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

PhazonLink posted:

i hope she told his mom.

Somebody should also tell his classmates for when they go back next year.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Inceltown posted:

:wtc:

That kid is broken and should be taken out the back and shot like the lame horse he is.

16 is salvageable, especially since a lot of what he's saying is straight up direct regurgitation of nazi youtubers like Davis Aurini.

Granted thats a salvage op that would have to be undertaken by someone who actually cares about the kid and is extremely patient..

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Isn't that a copy paste? The whole "women bleed on the birthing bed" thing is a direct quote from something hbomberguy read on one of his videos about antifeminists.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 04:35 on May 19, 2020

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing like...Wait haven't I read this horrible nonsense before?

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Simps are pretty mad that Doja Cat didn't get her boobs out after "Say So" got to the top of the Billboard chart.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Anticheese posted:

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing like...Wait haven't I read this horrible nonsense before?

Specifically it is from an article by Davis Aurini in 2015 about one of the new star wars movies loving :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62eCT40iLNk&t=239s

From here (weird MRA blog probably :nws:)

(thanks slowbeef for the reading that is now forever burned into my brain lol)

Love too yell at people online by quoting articles written by kane mcskullyman about a movie that came out when I was 11 lol.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 04:43 on May 19, 2020

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Syd Midnight posted:

They found that if you put someone in a medically induced coma and put them in a dark room while playing white noise for a week or two, they will revert to a shattered catatonic, infantile state. Then you have to teach them how to read and talk and use a toilet all over again. That's what brainwash originally meant. Just totally Jorped. You can't use deep sleep therapy to program a double agent or sleeper assassin, but with a lot of support the patient might eventually be able function somewhat.

afaik it is not a useful technology. Trying to control peoples minds with psychedelic drugs just drives them crazy, and the CIA broke a lot eggs verifying that it doesn't give them any special powers besides the power to be a crazy homeless person, so you may as well just use booze & blackmail.

Hey, they did end up starting a whole psychedelic movement which then allowed the FBI to start wiping out subversives using the war on drugs, so it wasn't completely useless. :v:

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

oldpainless posted:

Then they’re conspiracy facts

More like oldplaintruth

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

J Detan posted:

Here's his stuff from March:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

From here (weird MRA blog probably :nws:)

Scrolling through those comments like
:stare:
:catstare:
:catstare:
:stonklol:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Aw man it's been years since Aruni showed up in this thread last. That waste of skin was absent from my mind for a good many long months why the hell did you have to go and bring him up again

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Re: 16 year old nazi dude.

I reckon that this kid will stop a lot of his bullshit once he goes outside and talks to real, normal people.

Not because those real normal people will change his mind, nor even because by seeing real normal people he will realize that his ideas and ideals are wrong. But because the second he starts talking to a real normal person about his "bitches be whores, hoorah for white race!" nonsense, a normal person will make a face and excuse themselves, never to talk to him again.

So he will soon realize that he had better cut that poo poo out unless he wants to sit alone at lunch for the rest of his life. So once he cuts that poo poo out, and actually starts interacting with people, then the first two reasons I mentioned above will kick in.

At least this is what I hope would happen.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Mak0rz posted:

Aw man it's been years since Aruni showed up in this thread last. That waste of skin was absent from my mind for a good many long months why the hell did you have to go and bring him up again

THE SKULL!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

I reckon that this kid will stop a lot of his bullshit once he goes outside and talks to real, normal people.

Not because those real normal people will change his mind, nor even because by seeing real normal people he will realize that his ideas and ideals are wrong. But because the second he starts talking to a real normal person about his "bitches be whores, hoorah for white race!" nonsense, a normal person will make a face and excuse themselves, never to talk to him again.

So he will soon realize that he had better cut that poo poo out unless he wants to sit alone at lunch for the rest of his life. So once he cuts that poo poo out, and actually starts interacting with people, then the first two reasons I mentioned above will kick in.

Or he gets his rear end beat.

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 06:01 on May 19, 2020

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

BrigadierSensible posted:

Or he continues to sit in the echo chamber he built for himself enabled by the internet until he goes on an incel rampage. Maybe I'm just cynical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

My favourite thing about skull boy is that he doesn't actually smoke. He puffs on the cigarette and blows the smoke out without inhaling. I'm pretty sure he does it to look like a grown up.