Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

what's an animal that's big but has a tiny penis. i want that fruit and i'll always be in half-transformation mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lowercase16
Apr 19, 2008

Cyclops actually has two eyes.

Lpzie posted:

what's an animal that's big but has a tiny penis. i want that fruit and i'll always be in half-transformation mode.

Gorilla.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Can we not do this, please?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I would want a penguin fruit because I love those little guys.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Waffleman_ posted:

Would be very strong against Kuzan.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

It would be very effective against everyone because who wants to punch a penguin?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Julias posted:

Can we not do this, please?

honestly, why not

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Libra posted:

It would be very effective against everyone because who wants to punch a penguin?

H.P. Lovecraft

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Jose posted:

the only fruit type we know for certain works on the dick is paramecium

I can't take this blasphemy! Someone needs to correct this bullshit right now!

Oda SBS Volume 66 posted:

D: Is Akainu's dick Magu-Magu? P.N. "DI"

O: Woah, woah.

D: Is Aokiji's dick Hie-Hie? P.N. "C"

O: Hey, hey.

D: Is Kizaru's dick Pika-Pika? P.N. "K"

O: STOPPIIIIT---!! (SHOCK) What the hell are these questions, right from the beginning. YES TO ALL OF THEM, DAMMIT!!! (Vein pop, huffing)

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

rannum posted:

Best Quality: His smiles

Look at the absolute joy in that face.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I’m still confused on how the whale shark fishman has a mouth full of teeth with giant fangs. Whale sharks have teeth, but they’re just a bunch of tiny little nubs.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Ethiser posted:

I’m still confused on how the whale shark fishman has a mouth full of teeth with giant fangs. Whale sharks have teeth, but they’re just a bunch of tiny little nubs.

Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if Oda just deliberately didn’t make that part accurate because it would look hella goofy in a way he didn’t want a famous Fishman pirate captain to look.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Ethiser posted:

Hachi also has teeth. It's not supposed to be 1:1.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Bleck posted:

Hachi also has teeth. It's not supposed to be 1:1.

With Jinbe it is 0:1. What distinct feature does he have that would make him a whale shark? Does me have very well hidden spots that we’ve never seen?

Ethiser fucked around with this message at 09:16 on May 15, 2020

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
He's big, and he's blue. Who cares?

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

What peculiar details did Fisher Tiger have that made him an obvious sea bream?

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

HerraS posted:

What peculiar details did Fisher Tiger have that made him an obvious sea bream?

The color and he had a spikey dorsal fin.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Ah yes because the sea bream is the only red fish ever to be

i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

God damn it, where are my ant keys?! I'm gonna miss my flight!
Apparently it’s a clothing thing.

Jinbei is a kind of Japanese summer clothing with loose seams on the shoulders to add ventilation, and whale sharks are known as “jinbei sharks” because their patterning resembles the sort of patterns that would show up on the clothes.

That said, Jinbei doesn’t seem to wear a jinbei. The best I can figure as to why HE is called Jinbei is because his shoulder gills kinda look like the loose seams of the clothing. It’s kind of obvious that Jinbei was designed to be an Oni first and the fish man thing is just where Oda fit him in the world.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Ethiser posted:

I always assumed he wanted to do a Fujin/Raijin aesthetic.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

whale sharks have big teeth

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Ethiser posted:

Even regular whale sharks have big teeth in One Piece, it helps them do their big happy grins.

Edit: Beaten.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru0ScdeWFBs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jCNqk714lY

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lmao.... time to find oda's brick joke from ch 1 that only pays off in the final ch. "oh btw shanks, there's gum under your sandal"

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Jose posted:

the only fruit type we know for certain works on the dick is paramecium

Darth Walrus posted:

I think we can safely assume that Logia affect your dick as well.

I'm deeply amused by the idea of Logia fruits' overpowered 'insubstantial' defense mode having a gaping defense hole against being kicked in the balls. Who needs Haki?

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

That's really good

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

hosed up that a Penguin Penguin Fruit would not give you the ability to swim.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

I would want the Crab Crab Fruit but would also settle for the crab SMILE where it's just the front of a crab coming out of my rear end or something

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
For those who know Japanese: when referring to the Straw Hat Pirates, I've heard Mugiwara no Ichimi (?) and Mugiwara no Kaizokudan. What is the difference?

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Ichimi means 'one fruit' - if I understand correctly, they were Mugiwara no Ichimi (the One Fruit Straw Hats) until they got Chopper, then they became Mugiwara no Kaizokudan (the Straw Hat Pirates).

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Ichimi means crew.

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Crasical posted:

I'm deeply amused by the idea of Logia fruits' overpowered 'insubstantial' defense mode having a gaping defense hole against being kicked in the balls. Who needs Haki?

Just a roaring mass of flames, with a dick wagging around about halfway down.

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

Really hoping we'll get a Brook vs Scratchman fight. I want Brook to be the only one who can counter his beats, like how Usopp's natural negativity let him beat Perona.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
The battle will turn most heavily on whether Scratchman is mainly an 80's style Rap DJ or is more House/Electronica. The former will be the hardest for Brook since all his attacks will be copied.

Strelok604
Apr 26, 2020

I'm forever grateful oda bothers to answer the most degenerate questions of his fans, even if he does so dissaprovingly

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

I finally Platinum'd Pirate Warriors 4 and I gotta say... it's the best One Piece game of all time!! Loved it so much that I ended up replaying the story on Ultra Hard and unlocked all the form changes for characters. Kaido's dragon mode is particularly loving great. You ain't lived until you've caught Kizaru, Fujitora and Akainu in an electrified tornado and flung them three Wano fields away.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Cat Machine posted:

I finally Platinum'd Pirate Warriors 4 and I gotta say... it's the best One Piece game of all time!! Loved it so much that I ended up replaying the story on Ultra Hard and unlocked all the form changes for characters. Kaido's dragon mode is particularly loving great. You ain't lived until you've caught Kizaru, Fujitora and Akainu in an electrified tornado and flung them three Wano fields away.

How many hours did that take you?

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
I'd like the Penguin Penguin fruit because it would probably make your belly really slippery so you could treat the world like a slippery slide and to be honest that sounds like fun.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclusive-marty-adelstein-updates-cowboy-bebop-one-piece-series

Status update on the development of the Cowboy Bebop and One Piece live action series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

snickothemule posted:

I'd like the Penguin Penguin fruit because it would probably make your belly really slippery so you could treat the world like a slippery slide and to be honest that sounds like fun.

I want the Door Door Fruit.

It's boring but it's super effective.