Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i guess bending over is probably analogous to search tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Poor guy, that really sucks. :(

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Ill send a few bucks in for the spine fund on Friday. Better than spending it on mobile games or my new gf.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Salty Josh posted:

Ill send a few bucks in for the spine fund on Friday. Better than spending it on mobile games or my new gf.

did u find somebody? thats cool if so

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Statutory Ape posted:

did u find somebody? thats cool if so

Yeah, my fiance called it quits Sunday. Met up with a friend from the coffee shop yesterday, and her and I are going out Saturday.

I figured I would have gone through the stages of grief for the loss of my girl, but I did things righteously so I have no guilt.

I wasn't the reason she got out as there were some underlying mental issues. She still loves me but is scared of failing. She also has this narrative with her friends (as she is relatively new to the area) that she is a strong independent woman who does it all and is a great mother. She didnt want me coming in and making it seem like that wasn't true anymore.

She had told me once that she didnt want it to seem like I was rescuing her.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Wow

I'll say I'm glad you have a friend to be with. It's important tbh.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Salty Josh posted:

Yeah, my fiance called it quits Sunday. Met up with a friend from the coffee shop yesterday

uhhhhhk

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

it's more complicated than that doofus go shitpost somewhere else

Or just like, be 3% less of yourself 1% of the time jfc

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Human spines are musculature are a clusterfuck. Walking upright was a mistake.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

tbh it does feel better on all fours

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

The Management posted:

Human spines are musculature are a clusterfuck. Walking upright was a mistake.
I agree with this, everything leading to my existence was a mistake fashow.

Also, beers to you, Salty Josh. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't understand what was going on with your fiance from what you posted, but it's your relationship and not mine. Glad you seem to be moving on.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Years of trying to suck his own dick is finally catching up to him. So sad :(

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Statutory Ape posted:

tbh it does feel better on all fours

This is true, and only beat by lying flat on the ground.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

He can do it easily now

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
it's ok Lowtax, you don't need a spine to post. hell, you don't even need a brain to post judging by the posts itt!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dixville posted:

Aw sweet my first custom title

Welcome to the forums.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Just posting my chat logs with lowtax, completely normal and not creepy as poo poo

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

I dont know why but this got me.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

drat, sorry tax!

If someone makes a good smiley about this ill buy it to contribute to the spine fund v2. Maybe a spine snapping and text popping up over it saying "Again?!?" or something?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Just posting my chat logs with lowtax, completely normal and not creepy as poo poo

It's not even necessarily creepy but just rude. Now he knows never to trust you or anyone else on FB who he chats with.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I kind of cringed a little bit when I saw it. But... I do alot of cringy poo poo myself.

It took alot of maturing but what Ive found out is: assume things that people tell you one on one is in confidence. Respect peoples trust in you. Also, never lose your temper because once you do, your argument or point of view is invalid.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

WRONG!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

SHUT UP

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

I like your posting, most of the time Big Beef.

You seem like a funny guy.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
i hope they give him one of those loyalty punchcards at the surgeons, every fifth surgery is free

(feel better dude)

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Who is Salty Josh and why is this his e/n thread?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

zer0spunk posted:

i hope they give him one of those loyalty punchcards at the surgeons, every fifth surgery is free

Maybe it's like the monopoly game where he can at least get a free small fry

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

UltraRed posted:

Yeah, my mistake, I was a little verbose in my response.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Salty Josh posted:

assume things that people tell you one on one is in confidence.

I didn't think that this was even something that had to be learned, considering no one wants their own business out on display either. If I saw that someone posted chatlogs of our conversation, even if it was about whether to wear a red or green sweater for a Christmas party, I would still feel chagrined.

edit:

Salty Josh posted:

Is "MY GIRLFRIEND" still a catchphrase?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

UltraRed posted:

Its lowtaxes alt

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

UltraRed posted:

Tbf the main plot about Richard's spine is starting to repeat itself and a good romance subplot could really liven up this franchise

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Im lowtaxs dead gay spine ama

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

This would actually make sense tbh

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

how come you chose to torment him off the forums

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's not even necessarily creepy but just rude. Now he knows never to trust you or anyone else on FB who he chats with.

Yeah my years of making myself a person on FB messenger in spite of being a stranger on FB are wasted, thanks a lot Dixville.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Did Lowtax work as a crash test dummy when he was younger? What caused his spine to be made of moist chalk?

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Rad-daddio posted:

Did Lowtax work as a crash test dummy when he was younger? What caused his spine to be made of moist chalk?

we told him to sell his vibrating house years ago but he wouldn't listen

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

How do you post without turning into dust

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
It sucks that living in America means having to deal with crippling debt and the possibility of not receiving treatment but on the plus side now he has an online marketing person to make sure he has the most entergaging GoFundMe possible.

Dixville posted:

I actually PMed him on facebook about this in the past and he said he doesn't post on SA because it makes him uncomfortable how everyone either busts his balls or like sucks up to him or something. He doesn't feel like he can just post like any other person...

I mean he could try Richard Bachman-ing an account but that would also mean making yourself vulnerable to being told you're not funny or having people criticize your arguments without having the protection of banning them for it and the comforting deflection of blaming it on old posting grudges and frankly who would want to put up with that after 20 years of not having to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

In retrospect he really shouldn't have fought Uwe Boll