Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Covering myself in water to become one with brb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

take the moon posted:

isnt james bond a bad spy if hes constantly telling every1 his name lol

i have always thought this. even if it's not his real name, he uses the same spy name at every turn, which all the villains claerly know by now, seriously when you check into a hotel just say you're Patrick Thornton or something then mayube the bad guys won't be able to just go to every hotel and say hey is a James Bond staying here and figure out which room is yours

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My kid has declared the shed a mom free zone; they put up a sign that says gently caress HUT.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Kief Richards posted:

My kid has declared the shed a mom free zone; they put up a sign that says gently caress HUT.

does it concern you in any way that your child is opening a gently caress HUT?

my parents would never let me open a gently caress HUT

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

wearing a lampshade

Kief Richards posted:

Vietnamese parents: what an idiot our child is. Doesn't even know how to spell his own name.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

albany academy posted:

Vietnamese parents: what an idiot our child is. Doesn't even know how to spell his own name.

Phoque means seal in French so maybe they just want to adopt some marine mammals and keep them in a hut?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

Kief Richards posted:

lmfao

cda

by Hand Knit
Basically, it's like a Pizza Hut, but for gently caress

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

do they deliver?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Mummy Napkin
I remember when gently caress Hut had a buffet

FluffieDuckie

Mummy Napkin posted:

I remember when gently caress Hut had a buffet

lmao

Manifisto

currently being trounced by their rival, dommeno's

ty nesamdoom!

Dixville

I don't think!
I broke up with my bf. Feeling pretty bummed. I hope it will turn out to be best for both of us but right now it hurts.

FluffieDuckie

Dixville posted:

I broke up with my bf. Feeling pretty bummed. I hope it will turn out to be best for both of us but right now it hurts.

I'm sorry dixville :(. you seem to have the right attitude though

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

Goons Are Gifts

cda posted:

lmao

xcheopis

FluffieDuckie posted:

do they deliver?

And how! :c2b:

xcheopis

Dixville posted:

I'm sorry; that's always hard.

Goons Are Gifts

You don't want to know where they put the spices

Goons Are Gifts

FluffieDuckie posted:

owlhawk911

Manifisto posted:

currently being trounced by their rival, dommeno's

owlhawk911

gently caress hut, pizza butt

Ass-penny

Goons Are Great posted:

Fixed the sink. Almost. It's leaking only on every single part that I had to put together, but the bathroom looks functional while it clearly isn't, which I consider massive progress.
Now, how do I tell the water to not go literally everywhere, I don't speak water

Plumbing is a giant bummer. Recently had to replace my garbage disposal, spent like 8 hours fuxing with it. You got teflon tape on deck?

Sorry about your relationship Dixville.

Ass-penny

Also I would definitely go to a place called gently caress hut. There used to be a punk house in Minneapolis called gently caress mountain, and the shows there were always p early so people with day jobs could check out bands and still get to bed on time. poo poo was dope.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Dixville posted:

:glomp: It'll get better.

Manifisto

Dixville posted:

sorry to hear it, that sounds like a crappy thing to deal with and I hope you have support from friends and/or family (and you've got us fwiw).

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

sorry to hear it, that sounds like a crappy thing to deal with and I hope you have support from friends and/or family (and you've got us fwiw).

:hmmyes: and also a :glomp: for you Dixville, stay safe and hope better things are coming your way friend

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

owlhawk911 posted:

does it concern you in any way that your child is opening a gently caress HUT?

my parents would never let me open a gently caress HUT

i told them not to get chlamydia and nobody get pregnant and i don't care what happens as long as it doesn't stink and leave a mess.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

alnilam posted:

i have always thought this. even if it's not his real name, he uses the same spy name at every turn, which all the villains claerly know by now, seriously when you check into a hotel just say you're Patrick Thornton or something then mayube the bad guys won't be able to just go to every hotel and say hey is a James Bond staying here and figure out which room is yours
But when your superpower is luck, having the villains find you is the goal. He's not smart enough to find them, so he just leaves a trail of clues while getting laid a lot, and then the bad guys find him, and then they make a stupid mistake and he wins.

If he didn't let bad guys find him he wouldn't be a spy at all, he'd just be a guy who can't afford to stay in the hotel he's in.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:ducksiren: IMPROMPTU MUSIC AND MOVIE NIGHT IN THIRTY MINUTES :ducksiren:

http://psp-tv.com/r/ragnarok

come celebrate my birthday eve with me

p.s. it's a bollywood night

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 01:05 on May 20, 2020

Robot Made of Meat

Dixville posted:

Good things seldom come without a certain amount of pain.

I hope good things come for you soon.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

biosterous

Kief Richards posted:

:ducksiren: IMPROMPTU MUSIC AND MOVIE NIGHT IN THIRTY MINUTES :ducksiren:

http://psp-tv.com/r/ragnarok

come celebrate my birthday eve with me

p.s. it's a bollywood night

hammy birfday! i saw this too late and i'm about to go to bed but i hope you have/had/will have fun!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Ass-penny

Kief Richards posted:

as long as it doesn't stink and leave a mess.

Kief clearly hasn't been to a gently caress hut before. Happy birthday KR! The next weed I smoke will be in your honor.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Dixville

I don't think!
thanks yall I appreciate it. I'm feeling ok I was pretty sad earlier but I think it will be ok!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hell yeah it'll be ok :glomp:

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Dixville posted:

thanks yall I appreciate it. I'm feeling ok I was pretty sad earlier but I think it will be ok!

Feel better soon!

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

City of Glompton

gently caress hut lmbo

happy birthday hamjobs

good luck with the breakup dixville you are awesome and im proud of u

everyone hi, i just got animal crossing and now im concerned for my creative project, i better get stitching tomorrow

Ass-penny

City of Glompton posted:

everyone hi, i just got animal crossing and now im concerned for my creative project, i better get stitching tomorrow
As someone with an undergraduate in fine arts, this post is really real for me.

ForbiddenSock

Would using Nike brand socks for my seed be a cool flex?
Hi everyone.

I'm inbetween jobs and hobbies at the moment. I was hoping to find solace in video making but I am lacking inspiration. I wanna make poo poo, but I don't wanna think about poo poo. Because my brain is poopoo.

Who else is suffering from watching their precious free time burning away around them without any new projects to devote it to in a surreal moment of unemployment and despair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

cda posted:

It's not his real name

shuts me up

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!