Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

:perfect:

You even got the lighting to match up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Ugly In The Morning posted:

:perfect:

You even got the lighting to match up.

And the skull!

londonarbuckle
Feb 23, 2017

Ugly In The Morning posted:

God drat, I see that face he’s making and all I can think is “Seven. Six. Two. Millimeter. Full. Metal. Jacket.” He does realize the Kubrick Stare is supposed to look unstable, not super badass, right?

Yeah these types all seem to have a dumb cargo cult idea of "strong, powerful respect-commanding masculinity" that's flat-out no different from "dude who could snap at any second and shoot up a shopping mall" energy. I'm not even sure they think there is a difference.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

T-shirt tucked into pants is an alpha look. I'm betting this guy has a cell phone holster.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I look considerably more masculine and commanding than every MRA guy except the golden one combined and I'm a trans woman and look like the prototypical fat goon. My jawline is, inconviently, stronger than steel.

Sometimes a Chad is really a Becky and that's OK.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

londonarbuckle posted:

Yeah these types all seem to have a dumb cargo cult idea of "strong, powerful respect-commanding masculinity" that's flat-out no different from "dude who could snap at any second and shoot up a shopping mall" energy. I'm not even sure they think there is a difference.

I met two different people in college who were there on the GI bill that joined the Marines because of Full Metal Jacket.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/CandiMathis/status/1262279735129841666

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Just loving wow.

(also the reason a lot of women are taught to hide money like that is in case they have to run away suddenly from an abusive relationship)

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Faustian Bargain posted:

T-shirt tucked into pants is an alpha look. I'm betting this guy has a cell phone holster.

Gotta save space in the fanny pack
There's also the advantage of having quick access to the phone if needed but Macarther (sp?) is the only company he needs

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

T-man posted:

I look considerably more masculine and commanding than every MRA guy except the golden one combined and I'm a trans woman

:same: and I’m a cis woman

it’s not a high bar, really

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

oh ok that's a much better and not just as weird thing to say

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
even though i know what she's saying i always find it annoying when people say humans aren't animals
we're not plants or bacteria damnit :spergin:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Look I'm not trying to be racist, I just have some incredibly racist stuff I gotta double down on.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

StillFullyTerrible posted:

even though i know what she's saying i always find it annoying when people say humans aren't animals

Yeah, I always have to breathe in and say "this isn't the point to make right now, this ISN'T the POINT to MAKE right now..."

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

londonarbuckle posted:

This is a really good way of describing their view of masculinity, and how they are unable to concieve of respect that isnt tied to fear.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

I'm an archae

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I am a meat popsicle

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The fact that goons want to focus on a pointless technicality is on point

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

CharlestheHammer posted:

we already focused on the part about her being stupid and awful tho

or are you focusing on a-

oh my god

it's goons all the way down

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

CharlestheHammer posted:

Being a bunch of animals is supposed to bring us together :(

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Brawnfire posted:

Being a bunch of animals is supposed to bring us together :(

The Gospel according to Bloodhound Gang.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

T-man posted:

I look considerably more masculine and commanding than every MRA guy except the golden one combined and I'm a trans woman and look like the prototypical fat goon. My jawline is, inconviently, stronger than steel.

Sometimes a Chad is really a Becky and that's OK.

Becky with the none hair

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

Lmao at a twitter account dedicated to defence topics, run by a Tory member who volunteers for a charity to 'promote ties between the British Overseas Territories' and has a Union Jack-themed logo being the sane, reasonable voice to right-wing shitheads with commie-SJW views like "Britain doesn't have an inherent right to rule the world and nowhere wants us back."

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Whiskey A Go Go! posted:

I mean, the dude looks like a 3rd-rate used cars salesman who is getting off on his fetish of putting tiny women in big cars.

No, this is what a patriarch looks like.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

No, this is what a patriarch looks like.

That's an impressive quarantine beard. I'm getting close, just need to buy the hat.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/CheriJacobus/status/1258214177631621120

Incidentally, waiting for other people to notice that the Karen meme is on the front page of Wikipedia to get more content.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

BalloonFish posted:

Lmao at a twitter account dedicated to defence topics, run by a Tory member who volunteers for a charity to 'promote ties between the British Overseas Territories' and has a Union Jack-themed logo being the sane, reasonable voice to right-wing shitheads with commie-SJW views like "Britain doesn't have an inherent right to rule the world and nowhere wants us back."

also you guys don't have the economy for it anymore, and also some of them have nukes, which are some pretty significant logistical hurdles

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

To bring it back to bald MRA guy with the creepy smile.

One of the many ways that these types are horrible is their hypocrisy.

They hate "sluts" because something something sexual marketplace, but they also hate "prudes" because sexual market place something something.
They hate "feminists" because they are ruining society, and aren't embracing their femininity, but they also hate women with low self esteem etc. because they are a blight on society and aren't embracing their womanly power.

So .... if you have too much sex, they hate you, but if you don't have enough sex they hate you. If you want to be treated as an equal they hate you, but if you act like you are subhuman they also hate you.

It's almost as if they just hate women, and like to use lots of $5 words that they could have learned in an introduction to Sociology class to say that.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/KenLaCorte/status/1262848370365747201?s=19

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

No idea who that is, but he's definitely committed sexual assault.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I had a few lectures in my evolutionary biology class this year about how in the animal kingdom females are almost universally pickier about mates because they're investing more. Eggs are expensive to make, sperm is cheap and is basically some DNA with a propeller. For mammals, pregnancy and nursing are added costs.

There are notable exceptions to "women are pickier," but they tend to be species where males have the bulk of parental care, where females do things like lay eggs and then gently caress off. Not a mammal thing, generally, but birds and fish sometimes.

Anyway I thought a bit about incels during those lectures and how they're like a peacock showing up and refusing to display to a peahen and then trying to fight her when she won't mate with him because he hasn't given her any reason to.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
*slips in quietly*
https://twitter.com/HRichelle81/status/1262918084765126661
https://twitter.com/HRichelle81/status/1262940569765986304
*leaves quietly*

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/Dillon_Fine/status/1262826323791228934

*sigh*

What the gently caress did he do

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
He made an ey I'm walkin' here joke only with dick.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

The best reply to his stupid rear end.
https://twitter.com/antifa_saboteur/status/1262793826499993602

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Do you think he means really average, or just proportional to his body?

grittyreboot has a new favorite as of 05:25 on May 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Is he going to use it twice?