Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

shame on an IGA posted:

There was a huge scandal here a decade ago where our county sheriff kept signing his favorite inmate out to do construction work for him and indulge his c*** fetish but ultimately the only charge they could get to stick was misappropriation of funds from the dayroom vending machine

Retirement from the military has been tough on Sherriff Chowdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

shame on an IGA posted:

There was a huge scandal here a decade ago where our county sheriff kept signing his favorite inmate out to do construction work for him and indulge his c*** fetish but ultimately the only charge they could get to stick was misappropriation of funds from the dayroom vending machine

It's not something that really comes up often, but I'm not going to probate anyone for using the word in its entirety for its actual meaning.

A man whose wife is unfaithful is a cuckold.

See? No probation.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

McNally posted:

See? No probation.

If you're a cop you have to tell us, otherwise that's entrapment, and that's wrong.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

I can tell you that McNally is not a cop.

You can trust me. I’m not a cop either.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

do never trust nobody nohow

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

McNally posted:

It's not something that really comes up often, but I'm not going to probate anyone for using the word in its entirety for its actual meaning.

See? No probation.

Only probating people who lazily misuse words to hijack the words' emotive force?

You fascist.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Actual Cuckolds Are Baffling

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

loss keeps getting weirder

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Scratch Monkey posted:

yeah how the police are gonna spend that 58k+ in forfeited bonds, homie! MRAP TIME!

I've never seen a place that squirrels that money into the police budget. More likely the city/county general fund, or diversion programs. NYC was looking at setting up a charity for it, but I don't know if that happened.

MRAPs are almost certainly paid for through federal grants.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Cyrano4747 posted:

I can tell you that McNally is not a cop.

You can trust me. I’m not a cop either.

Whips back?!?!?

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Syrian Lannister posted:

Whips back?!?!?

ugh, don't tarnish cyrano with that park ranger's name.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

shame on an IGA posted:

Oh my god

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You can cause malicious injury to a courthouse?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

https://law.justia.com/codes/south-carolina/2012/title-4/chapter-17/section-4-17-70/

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

If memory serves me correctly that guy got punished for that prank. The USMC may be the funniest branch but I’ll be damned if their senior leaders have a sense of humor.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Lol

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

If memory serves me correctly that guy got punished for that prank. The USMC may be the funniest branch but I’ll be damned if their senior leaders have a sense of humor.

they only give a poo poo if you get caught by others and these people recorded it.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

needs that terminal lance strip of the SNCO "Look at these Marines having a good time. I think I'll charge them."

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

He should be punished for recording it and uploading it to the internet like an idiot, not for rightfully nut punching your coworker which is always funny and okay.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
That is a pretty righteous and well-earned nut shot, gotta give him props for that.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

bird food bathtub posted:

That is a pretty righteous and well-earned nut shot, gotta give him props for that.

Military punishment is cyclical.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

iwentdoodie posted:

Only because the Geneva convention bans collective punishment.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

iwentdoodie posted:

:golfclap:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

iwentdoodie posted:

you magnificent bastard

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
Idgi :(

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

He pulled back on the cyclic control stick to sack-tap his buddy. The collective pun was a solid too, but that one went over my head at first

helicopters have a cyclic control, collective control, and pedals as their 3 pilot controls. If it doesn’t make sense, don’t worry; helos are aerodynamic blasphemy, and Sikorsky was an agent of Satan himself

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

iwentdoodie posted:

Daaaaaammmmnnnn

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
Ah. Nice.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

iwentdoodie posted:

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Just close GiP now, we hit our peak.

:golfclap:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

iwentdoodie posted:

Wingnut Ninja posted:

:bisonyes:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

iwentdoodie posted:

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Amazing.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Nice

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

A conversation I recently witnessed/overheard:

"Hey Chief, uhh..."
"What've you got for me?"
"[NAME] rolled the duty van."
"... Alright." *pause* "What else?"
"Into a ravine."
*sigh* "Sure. Okay. Is she alive?"
"Minor injuries. Seatbelts, y'know."
"Cool. Good. We'll fix that later."

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Kith posted:

A conversation I recently witnessed/overheard:

"Hey Chief, uhh..."
"What've you got for me?"
"[NAME] rolled the duty van."
"... Alright." *pause* "What else?"
"Into a ravine."
*sigh* "Sure. Okay. Is she alive?"
"Minor injuries. Seatbelts, y'know."
"Cool. Good. We'll fix that later."

That’s either a good Chief or one about to retire next week.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
That’s basically my response at this point as well with added “Have we logged and reported it all and who is doing the 15-6, and btw no one ruin your lives by trying to sweep this under the rug or otherwise double down on bad decisions.”

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
I don’t even know where to put this so I’m throwing it here but pretty much Army boyfriends are insane.

First one was the middle of summer, pretty sure it was July and a bunch of us had gone hiking during the day and that night we were going to go see one of the Transformers movies. So there we are in a crowded movie theater lobby all of us in various stages of ticket purchasing when someone in our group starts hooting and tells us all to check something out. Turns out someone in our flight had gotten beat by her boyfriend in the Army guard or reserves or whatever. Turns out the guy chased her through the house until she locked herself in a laundry room or something but he just ended up ripping the door off the hinges and beating her with it. This left her all bruised and with a massive black eye that she took pictures of and posted on Facebook which is how we found out. Cue our leadership yelling at her over Facebook to delete the post describing what happened and the pictures because this could negatively affect his Army career. I think she ended up pursuing the issue though and I think he did end up kicked out.

Second might have actually been a husband I don’t remember but long story short is their relationship was having issues so he does the sane thing anyone of us would do an emails nudes of her to her entire chain of command along with the claim she was cheating on him and nudes of her somehow constituted proof of this. Fortunately we had better leadership at this point and they kept everything as low key as possible for as long as they could and he ended up losing rank for it possibly. I think there was a pretty good gap of time before what even happened started to leak to the rest of the flight.

Wild how just thinking about mountains and hiking can bring back such wonderful memories of my time in the USAF.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Cenen posted:

I don’t even know where to put this so I’m throwing it here but pretty much Army boyfriends are insane.

First one was the middle of summer, pretty sure it was July and a bunch of us had gone hiking during the day and that night we were going to go see one of the Transformers movies. So there we are in a crowded movie theater lobby all of us in various stages of ticket purchasing when someone in our group starts hooting and tells us all to check something out. Turns out someone in our flight had gotten beat by her boyfriend in the Army guard or reserves or whatever. Turns out the guy chased her through the house until she locked herself in a laundry room or something but he just ended up ripping the door off the hinges and beating her with it. This left her all bruised and with a massive black eye that she took pictures of and posted on Facebook which is how we found out. Cue our leadership yelling at her over Facebook to delete the post describing what happened and the pictures because this could negatively affect his Army career. I think she ended up pursuing the issue though and I think he did end up kicked out.

Second might have actually been a husband I don’t remember but long story short is their relationship was having issues so he does the sane thing anyone of us would do an emails nudes of her to her entire chain of command along with the claim she was cheating on him and nudes of her somehow constituted proof of this. Fortunately we had better leadership at this point and they kept everything as low key as possible for as long as they could and he ended up losing rank for it possibly. I think there was a pretty good gap of time before what even happened started to leak to the rest of the flight.

Wild how just thinking about mountains and hiking can bring back such wonderful memories of my time in the USAF.

I was a SrA, living with my then-wife and her best friend in a small apartment. Her friend had joined the Delaware National Guard and one of the girls from her unit came over absolutely beaten to poo poo. Black eye, busted lips choke marks across her throat, the works. Was saying it was her fault because she wouldn't give his drunk rear end the car keys and was actively trying to leave and go back. I end up loudly declaring "I gotta take a poo poo", locked the bathroom door and quietly called the cops before she could get spooked, run back and get killed. gently caress you, Green Dot, I was doing this poo poo in like 2004.

Cop finally comes (I got transferred between 3 different departments each declaring it someone else's problem before I snapped and asked if they would just send a patrol before she goes back and this guy kills her). Young guy. Is giving me the absolute stinkeye until I explain to him that I'm the guy who called, not the dude that did this to her, and he's groovy after that. I think the whole thing is behind me until I get a subpoena to testify as a witness a few months later, on the day of one of my big exams in ALS. Now I need to explain to my instructors why I've got a subpoena for a domestic violence case and need to reschedule by test. I change so I'm not in uniform, head to the courthouse, find the cop and hang out with him for a few hours. Turns out the defendant never showed, got a bench warrant. The girl was also subpoenaed and never showed, she got a warrant, too.

Last I heard they'd gotten back together and she was pregnant. Junior enlisted, ladies and gentlemen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Man that's some heartbreaking poo poo