Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Doc Fission posted:

wow I do want that though, can I add you and/or get that sweet sweet code

totally fine if not but FWIW my FC is 8576-6019-8983

Sent a friend request your way duder :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

When best friends come online it sends an auto message that says “I’m online!” To every best friend and one of my normie friends replies to it every time and I want to tell them it’s an auto message without sounding like a dick but I just open my gates instead

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Some friend you are. That person is happy to see you

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

When best friends come online it sends an auto message that says “I’m online!” To every best friend and one of my normie friends replies to it every time and I want to tell them it’s an auto message without sounding like a dick but I just open my gates instead

its cool to send a message to all ur best friends and have each of them think u were just talking to them

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Turnips are selling for 90 on my island which I believe is the cheapest you can buy them for so I’m opening my gates, dodo code 57FQP. The Ables are also selling sick WWII GI combat helmets but that’s the only other thing of note happening on my island, feel free to take whatever fruits etc you like, I’ll be afk.

My island and home decor are still being renovated, don’t judge me

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

There will be a meteor shower on my island tonight. I’ll open the gates around 9:30 est and keep them open for about an hour

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Gates are open for the meteor shower. I don’t see Celeste anywhere, though.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Hope to get some AC time in @ later this week. If anyone still have any of my former villagers around, I'd be curious to visit them and see if they remember their old home and how their decor might have changed :)

I registered on the Nookguide, so here's that + friend code again:

Friend code: 3607-8783-0985
Nookguide. LordGarmadon

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Does anyone want some free diy? Usually I just randomly send them to people but I guess everyone has most stuff and I’d rather give it to people in need.

I have:
Giant teddy bear
Jungle flooring
Timber door plate
Beekeepers hive
Ironwood bed
Golden dung beetle
gold armor shoes
Knights helmet
Lily crown
Peach umbrella

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Does anyone want some free diy? Usually I just randomly send them to people but I guess everyone has most stuff and I’d rather give it to people in need.

I have:
Giant teddy bear
Jungle flooring
Timber door plate
Beekeepers hive
Ironwood bed
Golden dung beetle
gold armor shoes
Knights helmet
Lily crown
Peach umbrella

I can take probably half of those off your hands if you wanna open up your island real quick

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Come on over. Sahara is hanging around too.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't think I have you friended. Dodo code?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
If you're headed to his island you'll want to look for a doodoo code, on account of his island being a pile of doodoo (poo poo).

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’ll open up another time with a code.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay posted:

If you're headed to his island you'll want to look for a doodoo code, on account of his island being a pile of doodoo (poo poo).

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I’ll open up another time with a code.

AMG strikes again. I hope you're happy you piece of poo poo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I didn’t notice that post at all (he’s been on my ignore list for several months now) and he’s been reported for trolling.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i dont think ive seen your island but, if its in comparison to my own, it probably is doodoo, just like everyone elses

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My island is poo poo compared to the ones I've seen. I've been to AMG's island twice or more and he's got one of the better, more organised ones. Go5 and a few others have sweet islands too. About two thirds of my island are covered in flower breeding rejects that I can't be arsed cleaning and all of my buildings are in random places. I went to a friend who had just started playing and her beginner island was already cooler than my 5 star 2 month old island.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I havent logged in in over a month and after about 2 weeks I became afraid to open my island and see what horrors await and now I don't know if I'll ever launcht he game again.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I've been playing a lot less lately mainly because my storage situation is overflowing and I've been avoiding dealing with it and like many others I've got overflow of flower breeding everywhere. I still hop on to grab my recipes and check out the shops but I can't tackle any large scale projects until I man up and clean house with my hoarding problem.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

I've been playing a lot less lately mainly because my storage situation is overflowing and I've been avoiding dealing with it and like many others I've got overflow of flower breeding everywhere. I still hop on to grab my recipes and check out the shops but I can't tackle any large scale projects until I man up and clean house with my hoarding problem.

This is me too. The flowers are out of control and I’ll have to figure out what I want to do before I even begin to do anything.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I have:
Giant teddy bear
Jungle flooring
Timber door plate
Beekeepers hive
Ironwood bed
Golden dung beetle
gold armor shoes
Knights helmet
Lily crown
Peach umbrella

If you still have the gold armor shoes I’d take that one.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

A couple of weeks ago I finally got all my buildings where I want them and haven't done anything since lol. Now my island is mostly plains of misfit flowers rescued from construction areas and like weird bald spots and thick patches of trees I had to move.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Flower-breeding really does take up so much space. I really like the gardening, though, and I've got a couple of areas that I like a ton because of how the flowerbeds have turned out. I've spent more time on flower-arranging than any one other in-game thing by now, I think. My island explodes after rainy days :hellyeah:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I have:
Giant teddy bear
Jungle flooring
Timber door plate
Beekeepers hive
Ironwood bed
Golden dung beetle
gold armor shoes
Knights helmet
Lily crown
Peach umbrella

If you've still got it, I'd like the beekeeper hive!

I've got a bunch of extra ones, too. I've made a market area where people can browse them and grab when visiting. I was hoping to make a low-key flea-market area where I'd put a bunch of different rugs down in order to make stalls that way, but you cant place rugs outside, it turns out :negative: I like what my market morphed into, though. Anyway, this is the current selection, in case there's any requests:

Aroma pot
Bamboo basket
Bamboo drum
Bamboo doll
Bamboo noodle slide
Bamboo wall decoration
Bamboo wand
Bamboo-grove wall
Bamboo-shoot lamp
Barbell
Bone doorplate
Butter churn
Cardboard bed
Dark bamboo rug
Golden arowana model
Golden wall
Honeycomb flooring
Iron closet
Jail bars
Kettlebell
Natural garden table
Pan flute
Paw-print doorplate
Pile of zen cushions
Plain wooden shop sign
Pond stone
Rocking horse
Sandy-beach flooring
Shell fountain
Standard umbrella stand
Steamer-basket set
Stone table
Tall garden rock
Tea table
Timber doorplate
Tiny library
Terrarium
Windflower fan
Wooden full-length mirror

That was a lot more than I thought lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'll take butter churn and zen cushion pile if you don't mind mailing them whenever.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Could you send me bone doorplate and tiny library whenever you get the chance please? I’m Zach on Iona

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My island is also an endless plain of flowers

My house will look a lot better once I get some mfing ironwood kitchenettes

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I gave up on all the flowers and they've taken over the top part of my island. I've moved all the buildings where I wanted them, but now I have to resist the urge to move them all again.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i havent spent any time breeding flowers but i have planted them randomly around my island because they look nice

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I said I wasn't gonna get into flower breeding but it's kinda addictive. The special colors actually look really nice and the lottery every morning of checking to see if you got any new spawns is one of my favorite parts of the game.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I’ve read online where the lily of the valleys are supposed to increase the chances of breeding hybrid flowers. I stuck one near two red roses hoping to get a black rose, but I only got pink roses.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

I said I wasn't gonna get into flower breeding but it's kinda addictive. The special colors actually look really nice and the lottery every morning of checking to see if you got any new spawns is one of my favorite parts of the game.

me, yesterday morning: "hell yeah! purple lilies!"

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
im just too lazy to research how to properly breed flowers, what kind of planting patterns to use, which colors make which, etc.....but im also trying to build my island organically without any kind of outside inspiration. its gotta be all me or its not mine

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
veruca salt's dad in willy wonka forcing his factory workers to search for the golden ticket except it's me and my villagers watering a poo poo load of roses

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’ll send those diys tonight probably which is tomorrow morning in the us because I have to go to the office today.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I’m always looking for a golden toilet diy if anyone comes across an extra. It would really tie my yard together

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Turnips are 591 here. I'll be AFK soon, but will leave it running. Sahara is visiting, too and is selling a sumo ring floor :)

Dodo code: M6J15

Wishlist: Water my two hundred flowers, please.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

7 am is so good

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

que sera sera posted:

7 am is so good

It’s my fave of all the hours. I usually hear it twice a week or so.

https://youtu.be/wiYNM3_2oOM

(Not on Saturdays though lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

It's good but I really miss the gamecube version's music...