Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

we just used Timbuktu for that when I was a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

i've always been a fan of "east jesus" or "east overshoe"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I say “sweet gently caress all” sometimes

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

reminder to any pa residents that you can get past the wine & spirit online store stonewall by just changing vpn servers until they let you in

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I always thought bumfuck was in idaho

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I always heard it as buttfuck nowhere

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

the poorly received bum fights follow up franchise

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

SO DEMANDING posted:

baker released plans for "reopening" massachusetts. an awful lot is staying the same, some of it is ok, some of it is very dumb. like hair salons and barbers can reopen. the guidelines for doing so are basically use hospital levels of PPE and change out everything between customers...but loving lol if anyone's gonna actually do that 100%.

the bulk of the country seems to be moving towards ill-advised premature and sloppy reopening so yeah, i'm still staying holed up and letting my hair grow out a while longer (i'd buzz cut it or something right now but i've never let it grow before so hey let's experiment! results so far: this sucks lol)

i got my last cut on march 5th and schEdulEd thE nExt onE for junE 3

idk if im gonna go

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
I’ve been cutting my own hair it just makes me look like some stereotype from the Soviet Union though

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

graph posted:

idk if im gonna go

if you hold shift while you press e does it do lower case, or is this just your curse

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
the transition period between short and long hair sucks but if you power through to the point where you can actually tie it back it's pretty alright. other than taking way longer to properly wash now.

kinda like how if you want to go from clean-shaven to having a beard you need to suck up and deal with having lovely unshaven stubble for a bit

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Roosevelt posted:

if you hold shift while you press e does it do lower case, or is this just your curse

lEFt shift shorted to E, right shift shorted to ExposE

lowercasE E is now capital E all thE timE

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Arcteryx Anarchist posted:

I’ve been cutting my own hair it just makes me look like some stereotype from the Soviet Union though

soviet me would probably look about the same as regular me

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jabor posted:

the transition period between short and long hair sucks but if you power through to the point where you can actually tie it back it's pretty alright. other than taking way longer to properly wash now.

kinda like how if you want to go from clean-shaven to having a beard you need to suck up and deal with having lovely unshaven stubble for a bit

i have dumb curly hair so when it hasn't been cut for a few months like now i look like a goofy mad scientist

but hey that same look got me a job in a new city in 2009 fresh outta college

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

it’s East and West bumfuck

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Jabor posted:

manbun discussion itt

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

graph posted:

idk if im gonna go

thats when i had my last cut, roughly. ive been thinking about what if i did my clipper portions, then left a mask on and a stylist does the top portion, but that only covers respiratory exposure :\

i can always clip it down on top, too. that or go for swept back man hair

a coworker just did his all a half inch long and he had some solid hair going

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
there has never been a better time than now to let your hair grow out

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i don't believe you jabor but i got nothing else to do so i'm giving it a shot

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

i’ve been toying with giving myself a mohawk because it’s another two months at the earliest before i have to be seen at work, but the prospect of scalp sunburn is a pretty solid negative. also i have a flat spot on my head from a chicken pox sore under my hair that got way out of hand and required surgical intervention and that’s gonna look gnarly.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

SO DEMANDING posted:

i've always been a fan of "east jesus" or "east overshoe"

"rear end end of nowhere"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Midjack posted:

i’ve been toying with giving myself a mohawk because it’s another two months at the earliest before i have to be seen at work, but the prospect of scalp sunburn is a pretty solid negative. also i have a flat spot on my head from a chicken pox sore under my hair that got way out of hand and required surgical intervention and that’s gonna look gnarly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry5URU-Py2Q

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I shave my head every day and it suits my needs

u guys should try it bald is beautiful

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I shave my head every day and it suits my needs

u guys should try it bald is beautiful

More like Fat, 32, shaver.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Salt Fish posted:

holy poo poo

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
:supaburn:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Salt Fish posted:

:thurman:

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
i always thought it was bumfuck, manitoba. weird

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
it's actually called bumfuck paris of appalachia

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
the forums equivalent is "bumfuck coupons"

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yes in my headcanon the forums have spatial qualities. do not at me on this.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

graph posted:

lEFt shift shorted to E, right shift shorted to ExposE

lowercasE E is now capital E all thE timE

:thunk:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Salt Fish posted:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Salt Fish posted:

holy god the man has a family

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Salt Fish posted:

:eyepop:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

not even all of the cool menthol vape in the world can help with that burn

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Salt Fish posted:

quar crime to be brutally murdered in public in such a fashion

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
not that surprising for brutal murder and filesystem jokes to intersect though

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Wfh till aug at least. The leadership is desperately trying to make it seem like this is very sad. “The CEO will be the first person back at the office!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

haveblue posted:

not that surprising for brutal murder and filesystem jokes to intersect though

:prepop: