Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Literally A Person posted:

Well, if BBC decided it was okay for poeple to see that mug of his...

:syoon: And now dreams of our tiny rectangularly lensed babies can fill my head :syoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Alright fine. For real.

I love how he is lookin at us like "That's right ya nerds! im that nitrous powered shitposter who loves feet! Whassup now!?"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dixville posted:

All the folks w blue hair you are cool as heck. I wanna dye the ends of my hair purple. I should do it

Hell yes!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Got a story with this one:

As kids my parents would send me and my brother to the Dominican Republic every summer, we were 16 and I found a buttload of polaroids and photos my father would send to his family and my aunt had been keeping them along with other family photos and curios. Early 2000's so it was rare to find anybody with a computer let alone photoshop but there was a Haitian dude that scanned the pictures, blew them up, and set them in some pretty nice frames. Cost me like 3 thousand Pesos, around 100 bucks at the time. but they came out pretty cool gifts for my parents

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Well, if BBC decided it was okay for poeple to see that mug of his...

you didn't lie, you literally are a person.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
This thread is so friggin cool
Everyone in here pat yourself on the back you got BALLS

What a nice surprise :dance:
:five:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Spinz posted:

This thread is so friggin cool
Everyone in here pat yourself on the back you got BALLS

What a nice surprise :dance:
:five:

Some of us have in the past, it's just that no one remembers or cares.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Someone should make a collage

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Elentor posted:

Blue is the warmest color :3:

Welcome to GBS!!!
It's super great to see ladies in here-- please post lots!!!
:hfive:

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Spinz posted:

Welcome to GBS!!!
It's super great to see ladies in here-- please post lots!!!
:hfive:

she wont.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Don't post in GBS there's this poster called Burt Sexual... well I wont say anything but he's done some messed up stuff. It's not safe in here

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'll protect any ladies from Burt just let me know if you need protecting I'm a pretty tough guy

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Don't post in GBS there's this poster called Burt Sexual... well I wont say anything but he's done some messed up stuff. It's not safe in here

yeh Burt Sexually scares off all the goonettes and tries to make us all wear leopard print.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

My Shoes posted:

yeh Burt Sexually scares off all the goonettes and tries to make us all wear leopard print.

Can confirm

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

My Shoes posted:

Leopard print sounds so scary. I can't believe he would do that to you.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Frankly im traumatized. it has permanently scarred me.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Burt hit me several times on the collar bone and once directly onto my sternum "Oh my loving hand!!" Burt screamed as his balled up fist thudded against my rib cage and drove the air out of my lungs as I threw up "You're gonna pay for that!" Burt rose his fist again and brought it down on my collar bone shattering it near my left shoulder. He heard my mom coming up from downstairs and ran out the window. It took several months to recover. I looked over my hospital bed and saw a card that was plain light pink and inside it just said "BITCH" in block letters that looked like it was scrawled out by a child. There was no name on the card but I knew it was Burt.

Burt has been physically terrorizing me for years. He hides in trash cans, bushes, or one time in the mud bath at a spa where he rose out of the mud like Martin Sheen in Apocalypse Now. I still cry when I think about that image to this day. Burt was wearing a button up shirt with khakis and socks and sandals and they were just covered with mud but his eyes were clear and white.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I promise that no one has to wear anything around me.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I noticed a lot of red haired bearded guys in this thread, including myself. Unfortunately I decided to leave the club today, my Barbarossa chums. My beard got thick enough that I wanted to goof around with it before removing it entirely.

If anyone asks I'm a time traveller from the '70's. Halloween is a ways off but my costume is going to be Yosemite Sam. I'll keep this for a few days and see how my family reacts to it.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Burt cannot be swayed his fists are rocket propelled and target telemetry zoning in on the anus

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Burt cannot be swayed his fists are rocket propelled and target telemetry zoning in on the anus

That's the objective and by god I shall succeed!

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Burt pulled my fingers and harassed me

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Burt said bad words to me on several occasions. I have witnesses.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Big Beef City posted:

Alright fine. For real.

This is a brutal self autoannihilation

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Burt is cool and good. He rolls with the punches and tells you to stfu before he brings the leopard print banhammer.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It's a really nice day goons

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

I'm not showing a recent one the covid has my hair all hosed up tbh

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Me almost exactly 4 years ago today.

Nicodemus Dumps fucked around with this message at 02:09 on May 26, 2020

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Glenn Quebec posted:

I'm not showing a recent one the covid has my hair all hosed up tbh

Well now we REALLY want to see!!!

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Well now we REALLY want to see!!!

No way I completely shaved my head before covid and it's grown back entirely and insanely

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Glenn Quebec posted:

No way I completely shaved my head before covid and it's grown back entirely and insanely

Ah yes, mental patient chic.

Hot new look for the spring.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Glenn Quebec posted:

pfft come in here and tell me I self-owned my own drat self and then pull the "oh but my face looks like a weed whacker factory accident sorry no can do", huh? wow i see how it is

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Big Beef City posted:

pfft come in here and tell me I self-owned my own drat self and then pull the "oh but my face looks like a weed whacker factory accident sorry no can do", huh? wow i see how it is

That's actually very fair. Give me a sec.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The entirety of the lockdown my daughter's mood has been either worst demon child ever or sweetest thing in the world and today she is the latter

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

From a few months ago at a local donut festival.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

From a few months ago at a local donut festival.

I see you brought your own nut to glaze with

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

In my natural element

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

What's your podcast called

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Glenn Quebec posted:

In my natural element

You look like you wanna fight.

If we can do this in jello I'm all in let's do this.