Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

i'm pretty drunk, drank 3 fairly high abv beers in a row, oops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Literally A Person posted:

Not only am I stoned but my wife is making waffles. I GET A NO COOKING DAY!!!!! ALSO WAFFLES!!!! ALSO WEEEEEED!!!! Oh and this picture:

U better put a ring on it, sounds like a chill lady.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
smoked a lot of weed going to pick an image off my image roll IDK what enjoy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat
Having me one of them adult beverages and being obnoxious on discord unintentionally.

I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO TALK TO, or something...I don't know I just talk a lot when I'm stoned and getting drunk.

Did I ever tell you about that time I got stuck in traffic while smoking a J and my truck was over heating?

We were at Oltorf and i35 right next to that Luby's that was there, loving blasting some new Panacea track that I was digging. I had a decent bass maker I installed, so it was bumpy in good ways.

So my best bud and I are here at this light, looking over our shoulders to make sure when we take rips off the joint no one would be watching. It's like 4pm so a bunch of old people are crawling into this place.

One of the groups going in had a dude that I think you would say needed elevated attention by a care taker. He came STORMING over to my truck, so much so my buddy and I are starting to freak out like "wholey poo poo dude, this guy is gonna hop in the back, what do we do".

He gets right up next to the passenger window, and starts to air guitar like you'd never seen.

My truck made it away from that light, but only because of that blessed soul that gave it the strength to rock on.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Dell_Zincht posted:

i'm pretty drunk, drank 3 fairly high abv beers in a row, oops

I have such sights to show you

where we're going we won't need livers

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

A dimension of pure GBS.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

It's 4:20

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Maybe on your shifty little island. Here, in :911:America:911:, it is 8:20pm and I'm going to go smoke more weed.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Literally A Person posted:

I'm going to go smoke more weed.

Namaste

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

High 4:20, I'm dad.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I have slept better this past couple weeks since I got a job and could buy weed than I have in months why do people hate it again

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Eldercain posted:

I have slept better this past couple weeks since I got a job and could buy weed than I have in months why do people hate it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFHRdi5fQ5A

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
well I'm stoned enough I mighta posted a couple things that will get me a probie probably see you tomorrow either way

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
I'm drunk and stoned and feeling down

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

unknown butthole posted:

I'm drunk and stoned and feeling down

what's bothering you

there is no judgement here

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on

Eldercain posted:

what's bothering you

in the past year my brother and dad died. I just found out tonight a very good friend died too.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

unknown butthole posted:

in the past year my brother and dad died. I just found out tonight a very good friend died too.

I'm sorry to hear that. my time off year is December, my uncle and cousin died that month and I'm loving near my aunt and other cousin and it's a hard time.

drink and get hosed up but don't do anything crazy and just feel bad

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

unknown butthole posted:

I'm so sorry. I know what it is like to lose family and friends. I don't know what else to say, so I won't say anything else.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

unknown butthole posted:

This is rugged, I'm sorry to hear that, friend. Losing people is always a struggle.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

unknown butthole posted:

That's a lot of raw life at once.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Hammered as hell, big move to an environment I have no idea about (beach boy never seen snow to a mountain town), kid due in 2 months and a pandemic all at same time. Kinda starting to fray

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Eldercain posted:

what's bothering you

Sorry I’m often drunk/high but first time I’ve wandered into this thread, but after 13 years on the forums this hit a chord

Emotional Pancake
Apr 17, 2020

TheAardvark posted:

smoked a lot of weed going to pick an image off my image roll IDK what enjoy

gently caress the grammar, I'm actually impressed "inconvenience" was spelled correctly here. I can't spell for poo poo and am so grateful for modern technology like spell check insuring that I'll still be able to communicate clearly even though I'm super blasted. :stare:

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

hello, i have done (1) weed.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just picked up a bunch of weed for the weekend because i got talked in to a 3 day long anime marathon w/ friends over the internet

and of course smoked a bunch as soon as i got back from the weed store natch

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Intentionally took a day off from work to get hosed up and downed an edible at 10:30 this morning and lmao still sailing at a good 9 outta 10

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

drat I was all hosed up last night and totally forgot what happened to Unknown Butthole. Once again goondolances my friend.

In other news I'm getting hosed up.

Eldercain posted:

Probably something to do with the federal government spending decades and untold lots of monies to misseducate people and demonise all drug use (alcohol and things doctors push exempt) I dunno, maybe I'm bitter from growing up in a failed nation. Anyone else looking forward to the balk?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i have about 90 beers and have already been drinking. im ready for the weekend

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Been smokin weed all day and I made a cobler

wish me luck

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
daaaamn

we're being dumb and having a few people over to drink and smoke weed wish me luck that my GoFundMe for funeral costs hits its goal

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
it's me again party ruled and I'm hosed up as gently caress

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
well nobody liked my last post even though I got so hosed up I delivered packages the mailman dumped at the door so I'm just regular high today

a lot of high but still regular

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Eldercain posted:

I got so hosed up I delivered packages the mailman dumped at the door

what does this mean exactly

also i am ripping open a new case of beer and wearing exactly two things: my underwear and new pair of glasses

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Zippy the Bummer posted:

what does this mean exactly

also i am ripping open a new case of beer and wearing exactly two things: my underwear and new pair of glasses

Sounds like your Monday is going better than mine, I have to work in a few hours, fully clothed and everything. Lookin forward to wearing less clothes and drinkin tonight. At least I can be high on weed at work.

Eldercain posted:

daaaamn

we're being dumb and having a few people over to drink and smoke weed wish me luck that my GoFundMe for funeral costs hits its goal

This was a good joke, and I'm glad you had a fun party. Must have been pretty good, that second post was made pretty late! Kinda have been craving a party, it's been a loving minute, probably last fall?

I'll check in with you cats after work when I can get wankered.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I mean we were really high and the mailperson must have said gently caress it to delivering packages to the right place and dumped them next to the garage so we were wankered little vigilante helper elves

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Decarbed a gram of weed and ate it with peanutbutter about 20 min ago. Gonna be a nice chill day!

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

LifeSunDeath posted:

Decarbed a gram of weed and ate it with peanutbutter about 20 min ago. Gonna be a nice chill day!

I would wind up hallucinating on the couch. 20mg of edibles turns me into a lump

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Eldercain posted:

I would wind up hallucinating on the couch. 20mg of edibles turns me into a lump

I don't trust edibles anymore. Paid $50 for some gummies out of a dispensory in California that says 300mg per gummy O's. I ate 3 of those things and only felt a slight physical buzz that lasted for only an hour :mad:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Wicker Man posted:

I don't trust edibles anymore. Paid $50 for some gummies out of a dispensory in California that says 300mg per gummy O's. I ate 3 of those things and only felt a slight physical buzz that lasted for only an hour :mad:

That must have been a scam, 900 mg should utterly destroy anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That must have been a scam, 900 mg should utterly destroy anyone.

Challenge accepted