Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Statutory Ape posted:

lol well im gonna have to be honest and say that its more like a "any random tuesday" type of thing because honestly ill shave my back, ill shave my rear end in a top hat, and ill frankly shave drat near anything but shaving my face once a day to go to work is never gonna happen

I don't understand people who shave more than once a week or so. I would annihilate my face with razor burn if I shave more than once every weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I don't understand people who shave more than once a week or so. I would annihilate my face with razor burn if I shave more than once every weekend.

lmao so i interviewed for some corporate job at A Big Company (doing nothing important) and they hired me and i started. on my THIRD DAY they told me they had a no facial hair policy

dude

my beard when i was interviewing was, i poo poo u not, bigger (and more beautiful) than the one i posted ITT

lol deuces

and to be quite fuckin honest i spend a lot of time and money on maintaining my beard and appearance i was by far the best dressed and well put together in that dept imho. he informed me that the c suite "just started allowing" beards for their own people too, like that was going to make me wanna be there more lol

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Some very handsome men itt ;-*

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

crispix posted:

ahem!!

I am a woman!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

MDMA is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

(Yes, this is an old pic. Yes, I am wearing eyeliner and a UV dog collar. I do not regret these choices.)

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i do not miss going to basement shows

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Sure.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pink looks good on you

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

crispix posted:

:wink:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

Alright fine. For real.

God drat it. I can't stop thinking about this picture. I am loving making this my new wallpaper on my laptop. It's like art.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Big Beef City posted:

Alright fine. For real.

Literally A Person posted:

God drat it. I can't stop thinking about this picture. I am loving making this my new wallpaper on my laptop. It's like art.

i'm the vaguely boogerish smear on the inside of the left lens

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

What a cute kid. Dang. :3:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Now when I go to the computer in the morning and boot it up to check SA I will smile every loving time.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

:staredog:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

:captainpop:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Guess whose back

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
here's a pic from about 10 years ago.

i've matured a little since then

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

The Bloop posted:

Guess whose back

triggered

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

dee eight posted:

here's a pic from about 10 years ago.

i've matured a little since then

We need to chill and :420: together and listen to some records during your retirement party.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

can't believe no one got drunk and posted butts or tits yet.

Im a little stunned by this honestly.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My Shoes posted:

Wtf I posted my butt just not nude

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

And it was a huge butt too

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I posted my weiner in GBS a long time ago when I was in a serious manic state. Trying to do a mod challenge to get a cyoa artist who did pedo art for 4chan permabanned

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

I posted my weiner in GBS a long time ago when I was in a serious manic state. Trying to do a mod challenge to get a cyoa artist who did pedo art for 4chan permabanned

*Nods fiercely*

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

noble cause to post hog

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

A Dark Knight

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This mans penis not only created children but also worked to destroy pedophiles. Can you say the same bout your rock hard goonschlong

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

This mans penis not only created children but also worked to destroy pedophiles. Can you say the same bout your rock hard goonschlong

No I cannot

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I save the drunk dick pics for special occasions. PM me if its your birthday or anniversary :P

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Cuz I said I would here's a better shot of my cattoos while I was drunkenly selfying at my partner's.

Ramsey Bolton was always my favorite character on Game of Thrones.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

My Shoes posted:

I've got some topless pics but they were taken last year at a time when I had a bit of a meltdown, fell off the wagon and my weight ballooned to 300lbs. I doubt anyone wants to see them. You can't really see it in the selfies I take but I'm actually quite a large guy.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lvl1 vs lvl99 (:<

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene

And it was a huge butt too

It was a 10/10

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I quoted this in the cursed image thread.. an honour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I quoted this in the cursed image thread.. an honour.

welcome to the living nightmare

https://www.deathtraitors.com/ if you want your own