Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

President Ark posted:

looking at the wheel appears to be a synonym for "attained omniscience", which includes all past and future events in addition to the now, and is thus incompatible with any mind other than YISUN's, so doing it generally breaks your brain pretty badly

Aesma seemed fine with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

unfortunately the exact thing that jadis did showed her the whole shape of the universe, which in the case of k6bd is stored on The Internet :ohdear:

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

pseudorandom name posted:

Aesma seemed fine with it

it made her eyeballs explode and she lost most of her taste for wanton violence afterward

she got off better than most, but then she was the greatest of YISUN's disciples

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1262453388786241537?s=19

Look at White Chain getting nailed in the latest update.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
All of Solomon's heavies seem to have the same scar across their faces, any idea what it represents?

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

I think it’s paint, not a scar. Probably a rank signifier, since so many of his core bureaucracy are very visually similar due to being his failsons.

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
Putting the fate of something this important in the hands of another person is something Solomon David would never do. So yeah, Good Bye Celestial Empire.

That or White Chain is going to die and the trauma burns Allison into a real disaster.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

allison must crush the wheel and reject full gokuification

true enlightenment is letting your friends win their personal fights instead of jobbing to make you stronger

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
White Chain punches SD so hard his organs rupture, he coughs blood and promptly dies.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I think there's the distinct possibility that White Chain might defeat Salami Dave without throwing a punch. I have the feeling that this might be one of those conflicts where she shuts him down nonviolently. Possibly by humiliating him in front of his empire.

Edit: So maybe owns him so hard it ruptures all his organs and he vomits blood and dies.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I’m feeling that she’s going to figure out some way of turning his immense strength against himself, under the thinking that only a diamond can break diamond.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

I hope WC saved a bottle of Christian Brothers for the jeep fight.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

I think Gog is gonna make a move against Davey Crockett during the fight.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I think Allison should suck the key, or at least the power associated with it, out of Sol Dave. I mean, his key came from Zoss originally so why not?

That might make it less of a slaughter but still :rip: WC

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

The Gang sparks a revolution

Also this :getin:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Terrifying Effigies posted:

I hope WC saved a bottle of Christian Brothers for the jeep fight.

Is this patchjob the turkey dinner?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Wrapping things in duct tape is a critical repair technique in every universe

Lemony
Jul 27, 2010

Now With Fresh Citrus Scent!

Bilirubin posted:

I think Allison should suck the key, or at least the power associated with it, out of Sol Dave. I mean, his key came from Zoss originally so why not?

That might make it less of a slaughter but still :rip: WC

I don't think Allison or Dave won the NSFW poll, so that seems like an unlikely outcome.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Bilirubin posted:

I think Allison should suck the key,

Horny is prohibited

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

If I were Allison I would simply murder the gods and topple their thrones.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
I mean, they're gods, and Allison is meeting them on her road. The rest should be obvious.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Look how benevolent Solomon David, Paternum of the Celestial Empire, is; See how he mends his opponent's vessel so they are in peak fighting form before their bout.

Let none be able to say it was not a fair fight.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

When abaddon prepares these pages for the official print version I hope he adds one of these guys filling in the hole in white chains chest with plaster and a trowel lol. Repairing this angel like you're renovating a house.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I'm thinking Goggers is going to make their move. They wouldn't have gone to the trouble of exploding a jester at the start of the arc if they weren't going to attract the worm at some point.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Motherfucker posted:

I'm thinking Goggers is going to make their move. They wouldn't have gone to the trouble of exploding a jester at the start of the arc if they weren't going to attract the worm at some point.

That comes after White Chain wins the fight. It wouldn't be the end of a K6BD book without fleeing a city descending into rampant chaos and slaughter.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Important facts we are being reminded of on this page: White Chain is immortal, and Solomon is very much not.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Gog wormed Solomon overnight.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Red Bones posted:

When abaddon prepares these pages for the official print version I hope he adds one of these guys filling in the hole in white chains chest with plaster and a trowel lol. Repairing this angel like you're renovating a house.

Preem Bob Vila's "This Old Angel"

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

GunnerJ posted:

Preem Bob Vila's "This Old Angel"

Where do you think that cutaway of their penthouse condo in Throne came from?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Potato Salad posted:

Gog wormed Solomon overnight.

"Durr, I'm the king of everything! Lets fight stupid statue lady"

"are you feeling OK Paternum?"

"Yeah! Lets fight! Look I'll even give you a free hit as a sign of how cool I am!!"

*gets punched once and loving explodes into a shower of red salsa*

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

President Ark posted:

looking at the wheel appears to be a synonym for "attained omniscience", which includes all past and future events in addition to the now, and is thus incompatible with any mind other than YISUN's, so doing it generally breaks your brain pretty badly

The first thing YISUN did was committing suicide out of unbearable boredom, so omniscience is probably not compatible with their godly mind either.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cat Mattress posted:

The first thing YISUN did was committing suicide out of unbearable boredom, so omniscience is probably not compatible with their godly mind either.

1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3. And God said, Lol, i'm so fucken bored

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Motherfucker posted:

Chekhov's Clown

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Motherfucker posted:

"Well Alison sucked rear end, time to take things into my OWN worms!"

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

nimby posted:

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1262453388786241537?s=19

Look at White Chain getting nailed in the latest update.
Getting every one of her holes filled by half naked men.

(Why are all those holes getting filled anyways, pretty sure some of them are vents and not wounds right?)

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Algid posted:

Getting every one of her holes filled by half naked men.

(Why are all those holes getting filled anyways, pretty sure some of them are vents and not wounds right?)

KSBD now has a merchandising deal, so they will be using the nails to attach Translucent Power Up Armour with Missile Firing Action to White Chain's body.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Honestly, an action figure line would mean even more outfits for White Chain, so I'm all for it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
You're all wrong and dumb;

She's going to step into the ring, flex like a bodybuilder, and fire those nails like claymore shrapnel into Solomon David before he can flex and take a breath.

If it's not just for repair work, I think she be doing something similar to the Head of John applied to the whole body.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

"Head of John, apply directly to forehead."

White Chain: Now listen guys, I just got this crazy idea....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Just reread the entirety of King of Swords, to get my bearings properly.

I have a question: why do angels carry around bulky, heavy bodies if they can interact with the world without them, as we've seen White Chain do?
Also, uh. When you see all the face and heel turns that White Chain does in a short period of time, she seems very... not exactly indecisive, but perhaps too easily swayed.