Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
They're not they guy you need to beat in a downhill ski race to save the rec center in an 80s movie

They're the guys standing behind him going "Huh huh huh good one Chet"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I've actually completed an undergraduate degree unlike the boys in the picture so I know better than to think that their features got shuffled around their unborn faces during multiple choppy helicopter rides to and from Little St. James Island like mushroom pieces in a runny campfire omelette

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

These two loving mouth breathers. Just loving hell.

Eric doing his best "Biff Tannen's Extra Chromosome" impersonation.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

LingcodKilla posted:

Fine then. Printers at dawn and bring our real dolls as our seconds.

I'm not sure mom will have my breakfast ready by dawn, but Jessica will gladly allow me to wheel her out to the field of battle where you shall be bested by my Brother colour laser.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Gromit posted:

You'd have thought we would have moved onto something better by now, but it turns out Stockholm Syndrome is a powerful thing.

Listen you bastard I paid my ten dollars and I'm going to get my drat money's worth

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Flint_Paper posted:

Listen you bastard I paid my ten dollars and I'm going to get my drat money's worth

$13.57 adjusting for inflation.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

hhhhhahaha

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I remember when I first started lurking; the president was incompetent and his administration was malevolent, the economy was crashing and nobody had a good response, the "left" had an election stolen from it a few years ago, and we were completely and utterly unprepared for the gigadeath systems collapse from climate change in ~50 years (now 13 years less!). But my posting muscles were weak and undeveloped unlike now, so it's a wash.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

otter posted:

$13.57 adjusting for inflation.

Given the price of the Aussie dollar I paid a lot more than that without even figuring inflation into anything.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

DorkusMalorkus posted:

i always think of the triangle-mouthed doll-fucker when i see these two. someone else will have to post the pic because i dont have it.

what i DO have is my friend's further adventures in online dating:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

DemonDarkhorse posted:

i always think of the triangle-mouthed doll-fucker when i see these two. someone else will have to post the pic because i dont have it.

what i DO have is my friend's further adventures in online dating:

Is this a gently caress one, marry one and kill one?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
which one would you gently caress

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

The one that wasn't posted

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Nice try, now post the picture that wasn't retouched by the lady who did that Jesus fresco restoration

Internet Wizard posted:

The one that wasn't posted

So you'd marry one of these two?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

which one would you gently caress

I’d sooner run out of the room meowing like a cat.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

:lol: Act like you've been there before. The pro move is to slowly back out of the room on all fours.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

LingcodKilla posted:

.... Then what's giving you the erection youd be trying to hide? :colbert:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

LingcodKilla posted:

Well, the room called, and it's running out of you.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Well, the room called, and it's running out of you.

This guy. I love this guy.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Don't the Trumps have... y'know, a lot of money? Surely there are stylists and tailors who could have made them look good, or at least, not like this.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

GreenMetalSun posted:

Don't the Trumps have... y'know, a lot of money? Surely there are stylists and tailors who could have made them look good, or at least, not like this.

I mean, have you seen their dad? I get it, I'm a fat dad too, but at least I wear button down shirts and know how to grill a steak medium... and not put ketchup on it.

edit: had to fix typo.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

There's no buying good sense, nor taste. Personally I plan on living in a fallout bunker with a gigabit internet line after I get rich. (now selling posting training, post harder than ever before starting from 30/hr.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I'm not paying you 30/hr to tell me to stop posting while binge drinking.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Resting Lich Face posted:

I'm not paying you 30/hr to tell me to stop posting while binge drinking.

Are you binge drinking or am I? Either way, my advice is to post more. That's a free sample.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

SPAGETT!!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

T-man posted:

Are you binge drinking or am I? Either way, my advice is to post more. That's a free sample.

Me. Or maybe both of us. Boy I need to stop posting while binge drinking.

... she says as she posts while binge drinking.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Holy poo poo, it's uncanny. I hadn't noticed his face before, his chest hair made me instinctively look away from the photo.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Knormal posted:

Holy poo poo, it's uncanny. I hadn't noticed his face before, his chest hair made me instinctively look away from the photo.

Terrifyingly he's the most attractive person in that post.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Chest rug delivery man definitely fucks.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
He looks like fun and like he can laugh at himself. So many men cannot tolerate not being alpha boss seriousman.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

GreenMetalSun posted:

They have all those things, what you're failing to recognize is that this is the best they could do

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I've asked this question before, but what do the Trump sons do for a living? What is their job?

Also, was it Don Jr. or Eric. that neither Don nor his wife wanted in the custody battle?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Be daddy's kids. Chapo watched a clip of Eric slowly and gently being told which of two options to pick at his real estate "job," and the sad part is that it's obvious he thinks he's actually making any decisions. It was like a toddler convinced that nap time was all his idea.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BrigadierSensible posted:

I've asked this question before, but what do the Trump sons do for a living? What is their job?

Also, was it Don Jr. or Eric. that neither Don nor his wife wanted in the custody battle?

They have generic "businessman" jobs in the Trump Organization handling its business and doing investment deals. Their dad scamming his way into the White House has given them political tasks that they repeatedly gently caress up. Basically all nepotism giving them poo poo they're woefully unqualified for.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
To be fair Kushner has benefited far more from political nepotism than either son. I can't tell if Kushner is actually good at anything other than being the dude Donnie wishes he was (married to Ivanka).

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

They have generic "businessman" jobs in the Trump Organization handling its business and doing investment deals. Their dad scamming his way into the White House has given them political tasks that they repeatedly gently caress up. Basically all nepotism giving them poo poo they're woefully unqualified for.

So, failsons?

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

The horror of this photo just keeps unrolling as you pan from left to right...

Not only is the white dress so tacky, it also is ill fit & unflattering on her torso, then you see the wedding dress, then the doughy failsons...

E: AHHHHH I JUST REALIZED THEIR BOUTONNIÈRES ARE T FOR TRUMP AHHHHHHHH

MAKE NO BABBYS has a new favorite as of 23:40 on May 21, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Not only is the white dress so tacky, it also is ill fit & unflattering on her torso, then you see the wedding dress, then the doughy failsons...

The best part is....

Junior’s wife left him

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The best part is....

Junior’s wife left him

You have to love her part-way to “my big fat gypsy wedding” dress along with the big ol evangelical cross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

She must use the same tailor as her dad. Also wtf is with the entire Trump family's weird loving hands in photos. They always look like aliens who are uncomfortable in human costumes.