Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Miss posted:

you beautiful bastard

Turn your monitor off, that's my onlyfans

😏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

OwlFancier posted:

That's what Big Theology wants you to think.

You can just say "The Catholics"

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

I'm really enjoying ignoring everything that's happening and just following Sasquatch communities...

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.

StillFullyTerrible posted:

didn't god directly instruct moses how to build the ark

that sure seems like expert advice to me

oldpainless posted:

Moses has nothing to do with the ark

StillFullyTerrible is technically correct.*

As detailed in the Bible** God gave Moses full details of the construction of the ark, everything from its dimensions to the type of wood to be used.

*The best kind of correct.
*Exodus 25.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Imagine being the guy who has to clean up all the "bigfoot playing the saxophone" posts.

Sasquatch Sax Watch

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Just imagining a big beardy guy padding around a lake in the ark of the covenant.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!
Moses all "gently caress building a boat I'm going to split the Deluge and sit here until things calm down"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

He retweeted his own tweet

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

OwlFancier posted:

Just imagining a big beardy guy padding around a lake in the ark of the covenant.

Raiders of the lost arks

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug

1 posted:

As detailed in the Bible** God gave Moses full details of the construction of the ark, everything from its dimensions to the type of wood to be used.

*Exodus 25.

Moses herded two of each animal to the tower of Babel to meet the baby christ, get it straight

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

christmas boots posted:

Where the goddamn gently caress are my compression artifacts?

i got your compression artifacts right here *points to deez nuts*

Content:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

1 posted:

*Exodus 25.

The instruction Moses got were for an ark like 5 feet long though?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

oldpainless posted:

The instruction Moses got were for an ark like 5 feet long though?

Yeah why do you think the unicorns couldn't fit on it and died?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Internet Wizard posted:

Yeah why do you think the unicorns couldn't fit on it and died?

because he was too busy loving his brother's wife

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

A ranking of the races by early 90s British pop group Simply Red

https://twitter.com/SimplyRedHQ/status/1263421095853645824?s=19

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

And I thought this video I found ranking D&D races was in poor taste.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

i got your compression artifacts right here *points to deez nuts*

Content:

They're exploiting protections they don't even agree with. I guarantee these are the same people who would throw a fuss about disability exemptions in any other setting (one where they don't personally benefit), and think being able to keep the nature of your disability private is wrong. Can't count how many times I've seen fucks like this demand to know why someone driving with a disability placard "deserves it" when they "look fine to me".

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm still in awe over their ability to immerse themselves so fully in bad-faith arguments that all their dumb bullshit takes as axiomatic that a) masks are for YOUR protection, not anyone else's; b) the government believes apparently that wearing masks has NO DOWNSIDES and is not inconvenient in ANY WAY

Like yes we KNOW it sucks! It's not SUPPOSED to be fun! This is a crisis you numbskulls

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Vib Rib posted:

They're exploiting protections they don't even agree with. I guarantee these are the same people who would throw a fuss about disability exemptions in any other setting (one where they don't personally benefit), and think being able to keep the nature of your disability private is wrong. Can't count how many times I've seen fucks like this demand to know why someone driving with a disability placard "deserves it" when they "look fine to me".

That's a feature, not a bug for them. Because in their minds the only way to argue against them is to tear down the useless laws that coddle all the snowflakes with so-called disabilities. CHECKMATE, LIBS!

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

I actually saw a good takedown of that on facebook of all places this morning. It basically said that that whole thing is idiotic even citing the ADA because the reasonable accommodations can not endanger anyone else AND the accommodations just have to provide the same service, not the exact same experience. So a reasonable accommodation for something like grocery shopping would be curb-side pickup. That almost all places are doing now anyway. So these chuds are just trying to intimidate poor Walmart greeters and the like, with no actual backing behind any of their threats.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No the backing is the gun they have jammed in their waistband. Because they're loving cowards you see that think a pandemic can be logic'd away by admiralty law.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Does something just break in your brain the instant you own more than one property? Cause theres just an absurd number of incredibly lovely entitled landlord takes out there.

Because human beings that have empathy aren't going to become landlords in the first place.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Vib Rib posted:

I'm 100% certain one of the two people in that screenshot has gotten a ticket for parking in a handicap spot.

Manuel Calavera posted:

No the backing is the gun they have jammed in their waistband. Because they're loving cowards you see that think a pandemic can be logic'd away by admiralty law.

:smith: It's loving depressing to be reminded that people have been murdered for trying to enforce mask requirements in stores.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Warmachine posted:

:smith: It's loving depressing to be reminded that people have been murdered for trying to enforce mask requirements in stores.

Teenagers working a bullshit minwage job, for extra special points! Yay

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Say it with me people. "Gypsy is a slur."

Please don't probe me, I'm trying to be informative and not a dick

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Shot:
https://twitter.com/jiatolentino/status/1263208982614814722?s=19

Chaser:
https://twitter.com/pawgbertREAL/status/1263283431682846721?s=19

https://twitter.com/pawgbertREAL/status/1263284419361755136?s=19

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Ace of Base were Nazi propagandists, Simply Red are simply racist, what's the third one going to be? Wet Wet Wet were trafficking child sex slaves?

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/ASegals/status/1263500153102745600?s=20

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean if we're going british media personalities in the latter half of the 20th century there's probably a 50% chance at least.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Eugh, way too many people I follow are all so sorry for this person's parents being poor put upon HTOC.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Can we get a brief summary of this Jia person's parents' crimes or whatever?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Warmachine posted:

It's absolutely infuriating is what it is. I'm still pissed at the fuckers who shoved against the doors of the Ohio state house. I like it here, and these assholes think they're more patriotic and better representatives of our loving state. Those fuckers are what make people think Ohio is a joke.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
To get the teachers over they gave loans to be repaid in monthly installments of $1200-$1500, “nearly one-half of the alien teacher’s monthly salary in the U.S”, and half a year’s salary in the Philippines. They charged 5% monthly interest, compounding, for an annual interest rate of 60%. They charged an additional 10% on missed payments. These were for visas that the company (under the perfectly normal name OMNI CONSORTIUM) often applied for using false documentation, for jobs that didn’t exist, leaving the hopeful immigrants as jobless illegal aliens. Love to see that her NYT friends are calling her parents “wonderful people”.

Before all this, they charged ~$500 on bullshit tests and fees just to be interviewed, then after hiring they charged ~$2000 in legal and visa fees, $1500 on a fee to some random other company, and ~$10,000 on airfare, furniture, and assorted fees. The company also charged $6000 “security bonds” to secure their arrival, only telling them right before their flight or after arrival in the US that no portion of it would be refunded. For the people who actually got jobs, they were forced to use company-provided transportation and were threatened with firing and deportation if they got a car. If I read correctly only 15 out of 55 teachers actually got positions.

Kevin DuBrow has a new favorite as of 19:55 on May 21, 2020

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/xitllaliloya/status/1263154938223312897?s=21

https://twitter.com/ashgotthis/status/1263428298153111552?s=21

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I wish America had no armed protesters or armed protesters for land reparations or something. What does a Maga chud have to protest about? They literally have all the cards, even a skin-based immunity from police violence, and the entire federal government.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/deportablediz/status/1263406550380695553?s=21

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

T-man posted:

I wish America had no armed protesters or armed protesters for land reparations or something. What does a Maga chud have to protest about? They literally have all the cards, even a skin-based immunity from police violence, and the entire federal government.

The slightest reduction in any of those things is grounds for violent rebellion. FREEDOM IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

bell jar posted:

Sasquatch Sax Watch

Fuckin love this

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Kevin DuBrow posted:

OMNI CONSORTIUM

This is literally the name I gave to the anti-organic robot species I made for Stellaris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

That is loving bananas.