Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Blaby elf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fear 2. severely consolized sequel with epic features such as a sprint that only lasts about 10 feet before your character gets tired. i had to crank my mouse dpi down to 200 just to have a playable sensitivity which is insane to think about doing for a game released in 2009 lol

it had a some interesting set pieces but i only recommend playing it if youre on mobile dataand this was the one fps you could afford to download without going over your cap

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

this is the year i stop loving around with gwent and actually beat witcher 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

21. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (All Coins All Exits No Asterisk)

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Probably my favorite exploration platformer so far. Definitely want to play this again later, just to take on the bosses with a less souped up Miriam.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Wonderful 101 remastered normal difficulty. The game looks very clean at 4k despite a few resolution- related bugs, the art style holds up. Still feels great to play, or even better than the original without slowdown during hectic scenes. I'm glad more people will be able to experience this very weird action game

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

FF XV Royal Edition. Maybe I’ll finally try those DLC episodes.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

13) Halo 2 (co-op, Legendary)

Way harder than Halo 1, and way better too

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Journey

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Trails of Cold Steel 3

Finally all caught up, at least with what's out in English.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

9.1) Halo: Combat Evolved (2P Co-op, All Par Scores and Par Times achieved)

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 10:14 on May 21, 2020

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

9.1) Halo: Combat Evolved (2P Co-op, All Par Scores and Par Times achieved)

What difficulty?

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
Wonderful 101 Remastered

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Is w1010 best on switch or pa4?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
forgot to post that i beat control a month or so ago

how’s the dlc

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
16. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (67% Completion, Saved Kessler, I am Death Incarnate)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Mamkute posted:

67% Completion,

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
why does a fps-style cutscene delivery system have percentage completion

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

why does a fps-style cutscene delivery system have percentage completion

You can find hidden collectibles to make your Knife stronger or whatever iirc.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

fadam posted:

What difficulty?

Scores on heroic mostly with a bunch of skulls turned on, but we got a few of the par scores on our original legendary run. Times on normal

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Excellent game, I’m excited for XBC1 definitive now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

EmmyOk posted:

its best on the pc :twisted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

14) Super Mario Bros. 3 online co-op on the switch

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

thats a lot of wonderfuls

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
5)Huntdown. never played a contra game or anything like it before but this was a lot of fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

22. Shenmue II. My condolences to the Shenmue fans who had to wait 18 years for the next installment

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

its best on the pc :twisted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Rygar

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

22. Shenmue II. My condolences to the Shenmue fans who had to wait 18 years for the next installment

I get a sudden, worried premonition that you're exactly one Shenmue III away from joining their ranks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

I get a sudden, worried premonition that you're exactly one Shenmue III away from joining their ranks

"“I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to work on new things. But of course, I want to continue towards the end of the Shenmue story, and as long as there is fan demand, I will continue to make it, as I’ve said before.”

He added: “I hope fans who waited 20 years for Shenmue 3 and were satisfied will show the same demand for Shenmue 4.”"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Suzuki is incredibly powerful

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

23. Mushihimesama (Novice, 1CC). i think mushi novice is a baby-tier shmup but this is the firs ttime in my life ive 1CC'd a shmup without autobomb. I only died once in stage 4 bc i still dont know how to deal with the dragonflies and I used like 5 bboms on the last boss to just push through but it still felt cool. idk how mushi works with loops and stuff so maybe ill try to No Miss novice mode or move onto Normal.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

In Training posted:

23. Mushihimesama (Novice, 1CC). i think mushi novice is a baby-tier shmup but this is the firs ttime in my life ive 1CC'd a shmup without autobomb. I only died once in stage 4 bc i still dont know how to deal with the dragonflies and I used like 5 bboms on the last boss to just push through but it still felt cool. idk how mushi works with loops and stuff so maybe ill try to No Miss novice mode or move onto Normal.

congrats

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

List for 2020 so far is:

1. Doom Eternal
2. Final Fantasy 7 Remake

and I just now finished AC Origins.

Feeling demented enough to jump right into Odyssey now that I finished that :getin:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Skeezy posted:

List for 2020 so far is:

1. Doom Eternal
2. Final Fantasy 7 Remake

and I just now finished AC Origins.

Feeling demented enough to jump right into Odyssey now that I finished that :getin:

I also beat AC Origins today, plus the Hidden Ones DLC. I liked it, a decent action RPG game with a really cool setting that was fun to explore and a very likable main character. I wish more games were set in ancient Egypt

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I also beat AC Origins today, plus the Hidden Ones DLC. I liked it, a decent action RPG game with a really cool setting that was fun to explore and a very likable main character. I wish more games were set in ancient Egypt

Ancient Egypt is win. This is just facts.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
They built a final boss statue, for kicks

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Ancient Egypt is definitely one of the better settings in an AC game. Bayek is also one of the more likable protags they have had for the series.

Origins is up there as one of my favorite of the AC games. The story is a bit weak in the middle imo but the setting and gameplay more than make up for it. Thankfully this game isn’t as large as Odyssey is but I really wish they would start scaling pack the maps a bit for these games. Love the environment but there’s still too much garbage collecting and repetitiveness when it comes to most of the ?’s on the map.

Overall I’d give it a 8.5/10 I think.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What Remains of Edith Finch. Pretty good if you like those walking sim type games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Skeezy posted:

Ancient Egypt is definitely one of the better settings in an AC game. Bayek is also one of the more likable protags they have had for the series.

Origins is up there as one of my favorite of the AC games. The story is a bit weak in the middle imo but the setting and gameplay more than make up for it. Thankfully this game isn’t as large as Odyssey is but I really wish they would start scaling pack the maps a bit for these games. Love the environment but there’s still too much garbage collecting and repetitiveness when it comes to most of the ?’s on the map.

Overall I’d give it a 8.5/10 I think.