Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Charles posted:

How's he doing? I don't see any new posts on his Facebook :'(

I noticed this too :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its to be expected. lowtax has gone full hypochondriac about his spine ever since those other vertebrae crumbled

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
How is he a hypochondriac if his spine is actually injured?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I just had a great idea guys! Let's start a donation drive to me because of lowtax spine!!!!!

I'd really like to live large off a lowtax spine donation drive, so let's do it.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Nathilus posted:

I just had a great idea guys! Let's start a donation drive to me because of lowtax spine!!!!!

I'd really like to live large off a lowtax spine donation drive, so let's do it.

well im sure theres a goon with your address already so whenever they pop in we'll get to it

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Statutory Ape posted:

well im sure theres a goon with your address already so whenever they pop in we'll get to it

You can send the cash to Sid. I'll force him to be my cutout.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

it's all in his mind

nothing to do with the goon death threats causing federal agents to bust down his door and put him in aggressive neck holds, that's all by the by

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it's all in his mind

nothing to do with the goon death threats causing federal agents to bust down his door and put him in aggressive neck holds, that's all by the by

I love the way the goon echo chamber works. A goon placing a bid on a piano while he was high and only discovering the fact when his credit card declined the charge turns into a junkie waking up from a days-long blackout to find a grand piano in the middle of their 12th floor apartment, a goon being treated to new clothes for a job interview by his posting pals turns into a mustache-twirling scammer fleecing thousands of dollars from people before vanishing into the night, and a forum being shut down 11 years ago because of a call from the secret service is now an army of special ops guys rappelling into Lowtax's bedroom and playing the xylophone on his spine with a ball peen hammer.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

IDK why he even needs a spine, just mount monitor to ceiling and lay down looking up, play video games, collect that sweet sweet patreon money. Hire an in home nurse to empty the bedpan a couple times a week. Bing bong so simple

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Sleeveless posted:

I love the way the goon echo chamber works. A goon placing a bid on a piano while he was high and only discovering the fact when his credit card declined the charge turns into a junkie waking up from a days-long blackout to find a grand piano in the middle of their 12th floor apartment, a goon being treated to new clothes for a job interview by his posting pals turns into a mustache-twirling scammer fleecing thousands of dollars from people before vanishing into the night, and a forum being shut down 11 years ago because of a call from the secret service is now an army of special ops guys rappelling into Lowtax's bedroom and playing the xylophone on his spine with a ball peen hammer.

Thread full of goon crackheads that all do a research chemical and immediately die.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

YeahTubaMike posted:

whoa maybe youre right

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Sleeveless posted:

Are you not entertained!?!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

smoobles posted:

I'd pay 10 bux a year to post here, and help make Lowtax loaded

it's everyone's patriotic duty to get banned every once in a while :zpatriot:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

so did the mustache twirling thing actually happen or is that just a scary story goons tell

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sleeveless posted:

i firmly believe that lowtax was slammed spine-first into the wall by federal agents, demanding that he stop threatening the president, and you cannot convince me otherwise

also the death threats thing is considerably more recent than 11 years. there was a big forums wide announcement for a while like a couple months ago and a lot of permabans

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Nathilus posted:

Thread full of goon crackheads that all do a research chemical and immediately die.

lmao

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

the goon death rate in the joose thread, all things considered, was relatively low compared to the heroin thread.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

So how did lowtaxes surgery go. Its been half a week, is he now more machine than man

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it's all in his mind

actually its all in his back

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

his neck, his back,

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
His boxing beatdown from that hack German director isn't so funny anymore. RIP 'tax.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

simplefish posted:

his neck, his back,

his spinal column cracked

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

So how did lowtaxes surgery go. Its been half a week, is he now more machine than man

He's Robotax now

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Uwe Bol challenges taxman to a friendly boxing match and crushes his spine.

Roumba posted:

His boxing beatdown from that hack German director isn't so funny anymore. RIP 'tax.

Dammit, efb.

Youre wrong tho its funnier

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

it's supposed to be. that's the problem

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

simplefish posted:

his neck, his back,
his vertebrae all crack

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

lowtax showed up in a dream I had this morning as a drooling paraplegic.

I need to stay off the forums more.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Crusty Nutsack posted:

lowtax showed up in a dream I had this morning as a drooling paraplegic.
the drooling mustve been from before

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Sleeveless posted:

Dovetailing with the OP, a chiropractor challenged to review a spinal x-ray and admitting most of his colleagues weren't familiar like that, to which the challenger went "ah, well. It was a dog x-ray anyway, heh" turned into the guy being completely humiliated and driven from the thread

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I am willing to be Lowtax's new spine. The whole of my body will be transplanted into his like some living hunchbackian parasite. I will move his limbs for him. Breathe his air for him. If he slights me I will poo poo his pants for him.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

GOKU TAKE MY ENERGY
LOWTAX TAKE MY BONES

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Are there articles of succession for who will run SA after Lowtax dies/goes bankrupt from so many spine surgeries?

If he dies we all get sealed in his tomb with him, like the pharaohs of old.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I am willing to be Lowtax's new spine. The whole of my body will be transplanted into his like some living hunchbackian parasite. I will move his limbs for him. Breathe his air for him. If he slights me I will poo poo his pants for him.

Please don’t post your deviantart fetishes here, just send them directly to my PMs, thanks.

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

Applewhite posted:

Are there articles of succession for who will run SA after Lowtax dies/goes bankrupt from so many spine surgeries?

He's stated before that when he dies, the site dies with him.

Which makes sense: we know he likes his kids, so having them inherit the forums would be a hell of curse along the lines of your great uncle leaving you a haunted house. With bad foundations and asbestos walls. On an Indian burial ground. On a Superfund site. And it's full of goons.

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
The best course of action would be to hand over the forums to the Mods, and split each forums categories (and sub categories) into seperate websites with their own hosting. Maximive visibility on the internet. Then once a year host a Las Vegas GoonCon where all the websites can hang out together and gamble.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

personally I'll go the retro route and leave my shitposts on irl message boards

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Manic Mailman posted:

The best course of action would be to hand over the forums to the Mods, and split each forums categories (and sub categories) into seperate websites with their own hosting. Maximive visibility on the internet. Then once a year host a Las Vegas GoonCon where all the websites can hang out together and gamble.

Ah, the Alexandrian solution. To each general their own domain.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Shamino posted:

Lowtax should just live in a float tank like that guy from Dune.

i just started reading dune for the first time. i think ur talking about randy. I'm only on the 4th chapter but hoo boy that randy, always flying around in outer space with his spice! this book is crazy.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

McSpanky posted:

Ah, the Alexandrian solution. To each general their own domain.

no mods no generals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Moo the cow posted:

He's stated before that when he dies, the site dies with him.