Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

elise the great posted:

Please treat covid with respect.

F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Same, very much so. I apologize if I made you feel like you had to be the authority; I really respect your work and your writing very much. You do much good work.

Also, neither Elise nor I are men, sorry bro

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for not wanting to wear a one piece swimsuit?

Smirking_Serpent posted:

buy a ridiculous one piece with a print of a male chest on it.

Open and shut case boys.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3
Plot twist, this is the woman with the stars and bars lower back tattoo from the white water rafting post.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

elise the great posted:

Extra derail fuel cause there’s so much misinformation around and that’s what leads to weirdo neighbor-lickers:

Production of antibodies does not mean full immunity.

Partial immunity does not mean protection from cytokine hyperresponse.

My dead gay forums reputation does not make me a universal authority on anything, but tragically it does make me feel responsible to respond when somebody is potentially making a bad medical decision out of misinformation.

Please treat covid with respect.

Never stop posting.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA for stating that I hoped my next child would be a boy?

Nah, it's fine.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

Nah, it's fine.

That was my original take, unless you're over the top ridiculous about it hoping seems harmless.

Then I READ it, and...

quote:

I know that girls can and do enjoy this too, but I have taken psychology classes before and I know that stuff like this is more naturally inclined toward boys. I think it is polite fiction to think that there are absolutely no differences between male and female children.

Total rear end in a top hat.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
r/relationships: a gremlin looking couple

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
AITA for throwing my brother's fiancée's clothes out of the window?

quote:

I (22F) absolutely loathe my brother's (26M) fiancée (26F) I believe she is an insufferable snob who doesn't deserve my brother at all. My brother and I have a great relationship, and we are very close. I'm always happy to support him, but I cannot tolerate this monkey.

My brother's mistake has zero sense of personal boundaries, and she's dumb as a doorknob. She doesn't respect me or what I say. She comes and goes from my room as she pleases. If she likes something, she takes it without letting me know.

She uses the excuse of being “depressed” to just do whatever. She burrowed my book and returned it with torn pages. She used my favourite mug and ended up breaking it. She asked for my shampoo and returned an empty bottle. She burrowed my favourite T-shirt and returned it without washing, with a big coffee stain in the back. WHAT THE gently caress?

Does she not know how to properly care for things? Is she loving four-years-old?

She talks like she's the Queen of England, and she expects us all to bow. She doesn't know ANYTHING. She doesn't know how to cook. She doesn't know how to clean or care for things. She just sits on her pompous rear end all day and expects us all to feed her with a spoon and clean up after her. She probably makes my brother wipe her rear end too.

I don't understand what my brother sees in her. Today, she tripped and ruined the art I had been working hours on. I just completely loving lost it. I went to her room in a moment of fury, grabbed all her clothes from the closet and threw them out of the window.

I may have screamed at her a little bit. I couldn't control it. I ended up calling her an idiot in anger, and she began to cry. She apologized and told me it was an honest mistake, but how many mistakes can one person make in just a MONTH? Is she a loving idiot? She ruins everything she touches. She's a complete weirdo.

Now, she wouldn't come out of her room. She's been crying all day, and she wouldn't eat anything. Everyone wants me to apologize. My parents have been pestering me, and my brother is absolutely FURIOUS. He threw MY clothes out of the window in retaliation and right now, it's world war 3 in my house. I honestly don't believe I did anything wrong.

Tell me, am I the rear end in a top hat here?

Edit: oh wow, just because I called her a monkey, you all assume she's black? She's not. If I knew monkey was a racial slur, why would I use it on a post where everyone would see I'm a racist? I was sleeping, and I'm now back. I accept I'm the rear end in a top hat. I apologize if I offended anyone with the monkey thing. I have nothing else to say. Bye.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
She's actually a Saiyan.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Have you tried asserting your dominance by making GBS threads in your hands and throwing it at her than tossing leaves in the air and thumping your chest when she flees?

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

everyone remember dude scared of his pregnant partner doing literally anything from a few pages back....

GET THERAPY

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Partner's parents manage to constantly "one-up" my gifts to him and it's reached a breaking point

quote:

Me (25M) and my partner (25M) have been dating for 4 years now. During this time, of course, many events such as birthdays, Christmases, anniversaries, graduations, new jobs, etc have come by. My partner's parents are VERY big gift-givers, for any and all occasions, and they are genuinely some of the sweetest people I have ever met. I want to stress this to the high heavens before I delve into why I'm so upset. They treat me like one of their own children at this point.

I, for one, have never been good at giving gifts. I'm the type that loves to put a gift card together with a heartfelt note, not out of laziness (genuinely) but due to intense anxiety and the fear that I will muck up a gift. Not to delve too deep into my own issues, but a lot of it stems from my parents re-gifting my (tangible) gifts to other family members and lecturing me on the importance of "useful" gifts - AKA cash. My partner's family is the opposite. They say gifting money is a cop-out. I'm starting to understand their viewpoint a bit, and can see how it can be more heartfelt, so for the past two years I've begun gifting him actual gifts for events. I would always confide in his parents and get their input on what he would like in the beginning, and it was extremely helpful.

At first, it didn't matter too much if their gifts aligned with mine in some sort of way- I assumed it was because I wasn't trying hard enough to branch out from their ideas? Example from early on: They mentioned he began reading X book series and was loving it, at which point I was like "Oh yeah! He was talking about it with me too! Do you think I should buy him the next book when it comes out?" and they said "Yes! That's such a good idea! We've been keeping an eye on it too" so I did exactly that. His parents ended up buying the same book, but the author's signed copy. Small things like that in the beginning that were admittedly my fault for not being creative enough.

Fast forward. I'm going to drop a list of gifts (mine versus theirs) that have stuck out to me over the past couple of years, in no order and not everything I can ever remember, because I'm a bit tired:

-I got him a pair of socks with tigers, they got him a tiger-patterned button-down

-I got him a set of cufflinks, they got a pair of gold-plated cufflinks

-I got him a cookbook, they got him the entire series of that exact cookbook line + an online cooking class from that author

-I got him tickets to see a band he likes, they got him meet & greet tickets (for the following night) and the signed record of their latest album

-I got him and me both fitbits (admittedly, the cheapest option, since we're competitive and just wanted to walk more steps than the other) and they got him the newest fitbit that year

-I got him a pack of cute cookie-cutters in the shape of zoo animals and a stupid hand-drawn "invite" to make cookies with me, they got him a kitchenaid and a large cookie-decorating kit (with piping bags, an assortment of 30+ tip shapes, gel food colors, and a photo-recipe book of beautiful cookie decorating tips & tricks)

-I got him a couple of new games on Steam, they got every single item off his wishlist (30 or so games at that point)

If you hadn't guessed it by now, yes, some of these overlap to the point (like the fitbits, concert, cookbooks) where he has given the gift back to me and told me it's awesome because he'll still have the item/experience, but now it's like I don't even have to spend money on him. I don't know if it's worth noting, but my monetary situation is a little tighter than his parents' (I make 22k annually, his parents' combined income is 400k) so him looking out for my finances is sweet and it makes complete sense, but I always feel a bit let down and useless.

I also want to note that yes, every single time I somehow ended up talking to them and telling them what I was going to get him. So please don't tear me apart for this, reddit. I KNOW I brought this upon myself. In the beginning it may have been me seeking advice, but that sort of turned into his mother asking me what I was going to give him in friendly conversation, to her blowing up my phone as events get closer. It's becoming stressful and unavoidable, as we see them at least once a week for dinner. They live in the same city as us, just a half an hour down the road, so avoiding them is not an option when gift-giving times draw closer.

So. My partner's birthday was two days ago. He was strongly hinting at wanting to pick up a musical hobby. He also sings a lot - in the shower, in the car, to his dog - and so I began putting some money aside for a starting guitar. His parents bugged me relentlessly beginning about three months ago and asked me what our celebration plans were, what I planned on giving him, teasing me saying "oh, Sam, you probably already have it gift-wrapped and hidden, knowing you!" and I got excited and told them I was going to buy him a beginner-level Yamaha guitar. His mom got teary-eyed, they both told me he was going to LOVE it, and generally made me feel happy and confident in this gift. I gradually saved up the ~$300 and ordered it. I don't know anything about guitars and did my best to research, so please don't judge me, it's about a week's paycheck for me so this is by far the most significant thing I've gotten him. I was so incredibly happy and secure in my decision, and it may feel ridiculous, but I also felt proud of myself for being stable enough to be able to afford this for him. It was also the most thoughtful thing I've gotten for him (in my opinion) because I had casually brought up over the course of a few months what he wants to pursue sound-wise, what sort of instruments he's considering, etc. I was SO excited to surprise him with it.

His birthday finally came around, and due to current events, my order for the guitar was delayed and didn't get in on time. I also had to move back in with my dad for the time being, as he's immunocompromized and needed help with groceries & errands and such. So our celebration was pushed to Zoom (classy, haha). We chatted and I mentioned that I'm really sorry his present hadn't gotten to him yet, but he should keep an eye out next week for it. He was extremely kind about it, said not to worry about the situation, and then got excited. "Speaking of presents! Do you want to see what Mom and Dad got for me?"

I'm like hell yeah! And then basically almost had to quit the Zoom call because I was about to break down and cry.

It was a loving Gibson guitar. As my partner so excitedly explained, his parents said they saw how he was growing enthusiastic about learning music, and that at his age, he deserves to invest a little in himself if he's going to pursue a hobby seriously. I don't know the exact model, but at the time of the Zoom call he said he looked up the serial number and it was in the range of $2,000. I basically forced myself to grin through it, he was so happy. As soon as we hung up, though, I just cried. It's so silly.

I don't know what to do. The stupid Yamaha guitar is set to arrive next week by Friday, I won't even be there, I don't know how to even begin to process this because I just KNOW he's going to have me return it and keep my money, and I feel like the worst gift-giver in the world. How am I ever supposed to compare to his parents? Why on earth do they ask me what I'm getting him every time? Are they genuinely trying to one-up me on gift-giving, or am I losing my mind? I don't know how to proceed with this situation - or future ones that are bound to come up, honestly. I'm just so upset over this stupid guitar and the inevitable return. Please advise on any or all parts of this. I know I brought this upon myself, but I genuinely would've never expected them to go this far.

TL;DR: Any time I get a gift for my partner, his parents gift him something that is either extremely similar or the same exact thing, but bigger & better. The breaking point was his birthday a couple days ago, where I had ordered him a $300 guitar, and they surprised him with a $2000+ one. I'm extremely sad.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Gift giving as aggression masterclass.

OP should simply have the parents put his name alongside theirs on the card for gifts from now on since he tells them the idea and then they spend a lot of money. It's a team effort that way. Problem solved.

Invisible Clergy fucked around with this message at 13:30 on May 22, 2020

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop
How many times is he going to tell the parents what he's planning on buying him, and then get surprised when they one-up him?

The trick is to be like "yeah, I'm getting this second-hand Corolla Hybrid for him, its a bit old and beaten up, but he's always talking about he wants a clean energy car." Bam, free Tesla.

PancakeTransmission fucked around with this message at 13:52 on May 22, 2020

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Maybe if he touches the fire THIS time, it won't be hot.

Invisible Clergy fucked around with this message at 13:31 on May 22, 2020

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

She can easily sabotage them???

"Oh yeah I'm going to give him a copy of the new horror movie" cue parents sending a clown covered in blood to kidnap and torture him.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
They are two guys, btw. The whole “we just saw how much you loved music...” piece really digs the knife in. I’d lie next time a gift giving opportunity comes up and see how it goes.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
By the time I got down to the guitar part I was expecting him to write “...but I ACTUALLY bought him something else, knowing that they would buy him a nice guitar” but no

Also, he must realize this too, right? Has he mentioned this to him at all?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That was my original take, unless you're over the top ridiculous about it hoping seems harmless.

Then I READ it, and...

Total rear end in a top hat.

Ok? What's the issue with that?

Do you think that girls, and boys, do not generally tend to like some different things?

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

LadyPictureShow posted:

Partner's parents manage to constantly "one-up" my gifts to him and it's reached a breaking point

Tell the parents you are getting him really weird sex stuff. I want to see what the one-up is on that

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Odd posted:

Tell the parents you are getting him really weird sex stuff. I want to see what the one-up is on that

"He's always liked the idea of an Avenger peeing on him."

*Parents send Chris Evans and Mark Ruffalo to poo poo on their sons chest.*

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

duck trucker posted:

"He's always liked the idea of an Avenger peeing on him."

*Parents send Chris Evans and Mark Ruffalo to poo poo on their sons chest.*

I was thinking like a dildo or something but this man, this madman, has destroyed me

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

LadyPictureShow posted:

If you two worked together ya'll could game this for a lot of cool stuff.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

chitoryu12 posted:

Yes they do. It may not be permanent for the rest of your life but virologists are pretty sure it's enough to stop the pandemic and have a working vaccine. This isn't ending the world.

That article even mentions "Although more follow-up work is needed to determine just how protective these antibodies are and for how long," and doesn't actually say anything about it being enough to stop the pandemic, so its probably not as cut and dry as you're making it out to be.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

LadyPictureShow posted:

"Oh, thanks honey! I really wanted that used 2014 Honda Accord! It's perfect."
"Oh, thanks, Mom, Dad! You guys are awesome. This brand new 2020 Honda Accord hybrid is such a nice gift!" *gives new car to girlfriend*

These people are so uncreative in fleecing his wealthy parents.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spacetoaster posted:

Do you think that girls, and boys, do not generally tend to like some different things?

do you think girls like pink because of berries?

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

No, it is not inherent in ones genitalia that they “tend to like different things.” Don’t be a dumbass.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

LadyPictureShow posted:

The obvious solution here is for him to just tell them something that you never actually planned on buying, then plan a gift that synergizes with the parents' top tier version.

Boyfriend's been talking a lot about developing his music talent, so I was thinking about getting him this guitar. Day of, he gets the $2000 guitar from parents, but rather than being disappointed by my $300 guitar, oh actually, here's a gift of music lessons with a guitar teacher. Bam, now you look like a brilliant gift giver who planned this all along and he gets the best quality version.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

I wonder if they tried to game it like that the parents will start throwing curveballs just to gently caress with op.

*OP tells parents partner is wanting to make music and gifts guitar lessons*

*Parents give son a baby grand piano*

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

I'm [22M] going bald and my girlfriend [25F] demands that I wear a wig because she doesn't want to be seen with a balding guy

quote:

I'm 22 and unfortunately the hair loss gene runs throughout my family. I've seen significant thinning and recession from about 19 and it's progressively gotten to the point where my entire scalp is visible and I have the unenviable choice between shaving it off or trying to hide it with a comb over. My girlfriend is 25. I met her at church. She always seemed like the type who didn't care about looks and wasn't that vain so it never occurred to me that she would care much about my hair loss.

She's noticed the thinning and she said "that's not healthy, a young man shouldn't have thin and cat-whisker hair, you should do something about it like wear a wig. I don't want to look like I'm dating a 40 year old". I initially thought she was joking but turns out she's dead serious. She really wants me to wear a wig.

I'm 6'4, I'm in incredible shape and I've been an athlete my entire life. I thought that I could "afford" to lose my hair. It never really bothered me. I just didn't think of it. I usually buzz it down anyway. My girlfriend thinks my hair loss is unhealthy when it's just a result of having male hormones. Most men experience it, even being completely healthy. Yes I'm a bit young for this extreme of a hair loss but it's in my genetics. What can I say? I told her all of this but she still thinks that it's from a lack of health.

I've also noticed the more noticeable my hair loss is, the less sex we've had, the more her mood and attitude has changed towards me. She clearly can't handle hair loss in a man and by the way she talks I honestly think she would prefer an overweight man with a thick head of hair than a fit man like myself with a balding head.

We have been dating for 4 years. I don't know what to do. I am losing my relationship based on something over which I have no control.

tl;dr losing hair, girlfriend doesn't like it and wants me to wear a wig, I can't control it, relationship on the verge of ending

Buy a clown wig and tell your gf if she's going to act like a clown, then she might as well look like one and wear the wig.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

DemoneeHo posted:

I'm [22M] going bald and my girlfriend [25F] demands that I wear a wig because she doesn't want to be seen with a balding guy

Buy a clown wig and tell your gf if she's going to act like a clown, then she might as well look like one and wear the wig.

I'm like 99% certain a 6'4" bald athlete could be drowning in pussy if he so desired. dump her superficial rear end.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for taking all of my son's electronics, grounding him, shutting is twitter account down, and having him watch several hours of documentaries after his disgusting online behavior?

quote:

My son is 16, we can call him J. I'm a single mom, my ex and I split summers 50/50 with J. A few days ago J was getting ready to meet a friend so he jumped in the shower. I came into his room to put some clothes on his bed for him to put away. His laptop was open to twitter. I like to give my son a sane amount of privacy, as my own parents heavily pried into my life and I resent them for it. I wouldn't have payed much mind to his twitter being open had I not seen a big swastika as another user's profile picture.

I went in for a closer look and was floored to see the kind of content in his feed. Neo-Nazi stuff, horribly racist and misogynistic memes, and off-kilter conspiracy theories. I didn't want to believe that this was something my son indulged in, so I visited his profile instead. Maybe he was only following these people to defend those being bashed? My hope was crushed when I saw similar retweets and original posts from him making snarky and inflammatory remarks about several minority groups. The final straw for me is when I saw his 'tweets and replies' tab, he was actually harassing Jewish users! I wanted to scroll down further but I couldn't, it made me sick.

I have always taught my son to be kind, tolerant, and respectful of everyone. I have no idea how this could have happened, I've failed as a parent. I'd have never expected something like this out of him, he never showed any outward signs of being prejudiced. The only person I can think of that even remotely held these views is his dad, which is part of the reason why we divorced. I thought J knew better. When J returned from the bathroom I demanded to know why he did these things. His response to me was 'chill out, you're getting triggered over nothing'.

I made him cancel plans with his friend and took all communication devices out of his reach. We spent the rest of the day watching documentaries about the Holocaust, civil rights, slavery and Stonewall. He seemed somewhat apologetic and surprisingly underwhelmed about losing all of his gadgets. The next day he started a week with his dad. I get a text from my ex-husband saying that he'd bought J a brand new smart phone and that what I did was irrational and stupid. I explained what J had done but he seemed not to care.

The rule in my house is that J must share his social media and email passwords with me. Until now I've never pried, but I keep them just in case. Sure enough, I log onto his twitter account and he's posting the same trash again. So I decided to put a stop to it, I was able to change the email on his account to my own and deactivate his account entirely. J and his father are furious. I've been bombarded with several voicemails and texts from my ex calling me a horrible mother, a sociopath, and a dictator (among other things). J is refusing to answer my calls or texts. Did I overreact? I fear he's learning to hate people he doesn't even know. I'm distraught and I have no idea what I'll do when he comes home next week.

​Update: Thank you all for taking the time to reply, you have no idea how comforting it is to not feel alone right now. Moving forward, I will be speaking with a lawyer to determine whether or not J's father's behavior is something the courts would take interest in. I can see now that my decision to remove all his electronics may have been harsh and I may have inadvertently fed into his beliefs my acting this way. I am absolutely heartbroken right now and I'm at a loss for what to do when my son comes home from his dad's house. I feel like I don't even know my little boy anymore. I've been seeing a lot of people suggest understanding and kindness over harsh punishment. I can certainly get behind this, but I want to do it right. I've been researching both individual teen counselors and family counselors, I'm not sure which one is correct or if I should take J to both. Anyway, thank you all so much and I wish you the very best.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for taking all of my son's electronics, grounding him, shutting is twitter account down, and having him watch several hours of documentaries after his disgusting online behavior?

Real parenting is always nice to see.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

spacetoaster posted:

Kids are kids, regardless of gender, and their preferences are based on the environment fostered by their parents, teachers, and other adults and peers in their life. Girls and boys have literally no inherent likes or dislikes on their own.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 16:12 on May 22, 2020

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Gee, I wonder where OP's shitbag son learned to be a Nazi.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Dad's lack of horror at that behavior makes it easy to tell where the kid picked it up.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

There are surprisingly far fewer Nazis in the comments of that thread than I thought there would be, though of course there are still Nazis complaining because how dare OP prevent her Nazi son from doxxing Jews on twitter and committing the unforgivable crime of looking at his computer.

AITA For Taking Advantage Of My Parent's Status?

quote:

For me to get into the university I want to, I need to do 150 hours of community service that is mandatory for all applicants. However, that would be a lot of work. I don't want to do it. Why should I have to, I am perfect for this university even without them.

My mom, who is the CEO of a large company, has a good friend (Mabel) who works in a local volunteer organization that helps clean streets. Mabel has offered to sign my form, but I wouldn't have to do anything. I could just sit in the back room and play games or just chill or something. My mom is on board with this, and so is my dad.

I was telling my cousin this weekend, and he got really angry, He said that I should have to do the same as everyone else, and that it would be unfair if I didn't actually do the 150 hours legit.

I digress; I'm not good at cleaning, so I wouldn't be much help to the organization, I would probably get in the way. My not helping is actually a good thing.

I know I'm NTA, I'm just posting here so he'll stop badgering me about this, but Reddit AITA?

Edit: To all those saying I am not hardworking because I am shirking on my community hours, I am hardworking. There is a difference between school-work, and menial community service.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Goddamn it Eleanor, you put down that wrench and go back to playing barbies this instant!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

spacetoaster posted:

Is this a real post lol