Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
What was that about?

e: youtube video for reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hNMwxY4-Vk

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 22:02 on May 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"I am NOT a Merry Man!"

-Worf, without any sex

wearing a lampshade

q just looking out for his bro, worf

Khanstant
i dont rmemeber, prove it

frump truck

hello... again!

wait what's sex

is it fun

wearing a lampshade

Q: sex is really good
Worf: :confused:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

worf: sex owns :cool:

nut

worf: *writes yes please under sex on his social security form*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Klingon *licking a turtle and slamming it against his forehead*: LET'S DO ALL THE SEX!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Poor Worf needs to get his dicks wet

wearing a lampshade

klingons spitting at and hitting each other, q puts on some barry white and they all just mellow out

Drink-Mix Man

Worf practicing kissing with that skeleton character in his holodeck program

Trying

You have to understand that Worf was a Russian Klingon-weeb, not a Klingon

Heather Papps

hello friend

worf, on a time travel mission doing archeology
"this IS rex!!!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cda

by Hand Knit

Prurient Squid posted:

What was that about?

e: youtube video for reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hNMwxY4-Vk

i think what it was, is, geordi wanted to know if this was his (worfs) idea of sex, and worf was saying, this is not my idea of sex, this is the actual sex. you're watching me have sex right now.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
i'm guessing it was about the fact that geordi said "is this your IDEA of sex" and worf thought that meant, "i know you're not having sex right now, but is this basically what you think sex is like?" and worf was correcting him, by saying that, no, this is not an approximation of sex, but right at this moment, it IS sex. no idea about it.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
the premise of the scene, i think, is the ambiguity about what "sex" is. for instance, there are many kinds of activity which most people would call "sex" that do not actually involve what biologists would term "sexual intercourse." so when geordi says "is this your idea of sex" he's saying, "is this roughly in the ballpark of sex for you, like, if you went all the way and had sex now, and then you were telling me about it in graphic detail, would you include this part, even though it is not technically biologically sexual" and worf is saying to him, "you're getting it wrong. this in fact is sex. we're having sex right now. she could get pregnant from this thing that we're doing. we don't have to do more in order for this to count, by every definition of the word, as sex."

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

naw

cda

by Hand Knit
i know that might be shocking to you, to realize that you're watching those two klingons have actual sex. but that's what worf says. he says "this IS sex." he's very insistent on it. and you know, i think that's what's interesting about star trek, is it makes you think about how different people do things differently. and the way it does this is, instead of necessarily having different people, it has different SPECIES that do things differently. so in that sense it's actually exaggerating the differences between people into genetic differences. but in another way, first of all, all those "aliens" are played by human beings, which gives them a common non-diegetic humanity so it both decomposes and reconstitutes social difference. the point here is to get people to think about all the different ways that people have sex, by having one of the characters (worf) indicate that he (worf) has sex in a different way. looking at the way he's having sex, you might not think he's having sex, but it's sex to him. this is a lesson that geordi needs to learn, and my guess is that he probably does learn it, because the kind of person who appears to like learning new things. i don't think they would have put him on the enterprise otherwise. i'm sure all the people on the enterprise took personality tests where it was like "do you like learning stuff Y/N" "Are you comfortable with difference? Y/N" however, the test did not show them a picture of two klingons having sex and say "is this sex? Y/N" because if they did, geordi would probably have failed it.

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

cda posted:

i know that might be shocking to you, to realize that you're watching those two klingons have actual sex. but that's what worf says. he says "this IS sex." he's very insistent on it. and you know, i think that's what's interesting about star trek, is it makes you think about how different people do things differently. and the way it does this is, instead of necessarily having different people, it has different SPECIES that do things differently. so in that sense it's actually exaggerating the differences between people into genetic differences. but in another way, first of all, all those "aliens" are played by human beings, which gives them a common non-diegetic humanity so it both decomposes and reconstitutes social difference. the point here is to get people to think about all the different ways that people have sex, by having one of the characters (worf) indicate that he (worf) has sex in a different way. looking at the way he's having sex, you might not think he's having sex, but it's sex to him. this is a lesson that geordi needs to learn, and my guess is that he probably does learn it, because the kind of person who appears to like learning new things. i don't think they would have put him on the enterprise otherwise. i'm sure all the people on the enterprise took personality tests where it was like "do you like learning stuff Y/N" "Are you comfortable with difference? Y/N" however, the test did not show them a picture of two klingons having sex and say "is this sex? Y/N" because if they did, geordi would probably have failed it.

i am imagining guinan explaining sex to worf and geordi and i think this is enough for me to die happy

Heather Papps

hello friend

worf, killing a cockroach "this IS sex!!!"

Drink-Mix Man

How is ghhu formed. How be'Hom get pragnent

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

worf once punched a hole in the wall and the whole crew thought he was mad but he was actually jacking off

cda

by Hand Knit

Drink-Mix Man posted:

How is ghhu formed. How be'Hom get pragnent

Finger Prince

Wait are Sparta and sex the same thing?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

no, when a daddy and a mommy love each other very much they lay down in a special way and then a baby grows in mommy's belly.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

that being said, when Wharf yells NO is that the orgasm part? I don't think the lady wharf had one. just saying

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Wait, but if Worf is a Russian Klingon-weeb maybe he got it wrong. Like maybe he said "this IS sex" and the lady was "what the gently caress?"

Trying

a slain enemy's corpse feels like a bag of sand

nut

is this about the guy named q on impractical jokers

cda

by Hand Knit
wouldn't it be weird if qanon was all about q, from the television show star trek

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

worf once punched a hole in the wall and the whole crew thought he was mad but he was actually jacking off

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

worf arrives on the bridge carrying a blender
geordi: "hey worf, you gonna make us margaritas?"
worf "You are mistaken. this is my fleshlight"

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Doctor Dogballs posted:

worf arrives on the bridge carrying a blender
geordi: "hey worf, you gonna make us margaritas?"
worf "You are mistaken. this is my fleshlight"

Heather Papps

hello friend

"alexander, you are growing. changing. hair is appearing places you may find... surprising. there may be rumors and stories you hear at school, but i feel you are mature enough to understand. curiosity about sex and your own body is natural, but i must first ask that you start doing your own laundry and mending. i have found your torn and bloodied shirts and undergarments."

"but father, i-"

"must i repeat the tale of morath and his lies?"

"...no, father."

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
worf: Shaka, when my balls fell

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Drink-Mix Man

magic cactus posted:

wearing a lampshade

magic cactus posted:

Space Taxi
Worf is a selfish lover. He always punches first, then leaves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

magic cactus posted:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!