Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

started the Halo: Reach campaign last night, so a bit more of that before tackling expert mode Wall of Flesh in Terraria

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

xbc2 has an amazing quality where you cant get enough while playing it but the moment you beat it the idea of digging into it more is repulsive
Lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

elf help book posted:

xbc2 has an amazing quality where you cant get enough while playing it but the moment you beat it the idea of digging into it more is repulsive

I was enjoying post game maxing out all my blade's affinity charts until I got to the T-elos one where I had to jump 20000 times. I haven't played since.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I never finished any of the Blade specific quests because I didn’t feel like doing 100 Merc missions that each take 40 minutes of real time to complete and raising development levels and all that. Playing through the game normally and doing some quests is enough to keep your party good for pretty much the whole game

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Mario Odyssey and going to start Ni No Kuni for the first time. Beating Persona 5 left a huge void and put me in a thinking mood for the last couple of days lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Pathmans, GTAV.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

you have to do the blade quests becaus e they're your wives

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

EmmyOk posted:

Probably gonna try finish uncharted 3 this weekend

where are you in it? i'm just finishing up the burning mansion. trying to remember when that awesome shipyard setpiece is

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Persona 3

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

you have to do the blade quests becaus e they're your wives

Some of them are my husbands. Topic Locked

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Some of them are my husbands. Topic Locked

wha...

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Torna is only $25 new at GameStop so I ordered it

oh i see, you didnt have the season pass so you had like 2 rare blades, sucks for you i guess

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Listened to the Jet Moto 3 ost, and got extremely nostalgic for a rad game that will never get the contemporary production it deserves.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kull the Conqueror posted:

where are you in it? i'm just finishing up the burning mansion. trying to remember when that awesome shipyard setpiece is

Nice we're super in sync on these lol! I am just after wrapping up Syria right after the burning mansion, definitely one of the less good parts that I recall. Did you get your plat on 2 yet?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i was planning on focusing on ff12 after i finished shenmue II but shenmue III is currently installing on the Epic Games Launcher.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

In Training posted:

i was planning on focusing on ff12 after i finished shenmue II but shenmue III is currently installing on the Epic Games Launcher.

:cheers:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well I got distracted anyway bc I forgot there's a new Freaking Splatfest happening this weekend. So I may fall into a Splatoon hole for the foreseeable future. Gaming is good

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Total War Warhammer ork dlc dropped, gonna get my waaagh on

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Splatfests are one of the sickest things in gaming. The giant teams picking sides aspect of it is so good. Shame they decided to stop doing them regularly.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to finish the japanese community project wad pack for doom its a drat treat. well except for one really bad map that seemed like it was the mappers first ever map. which it may have been according to the read me file

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Replaying Monster Boy, I fricken love this game.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Splatfest this weekend 🦑

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

American McGay posted:

Splatfests are one of the sickest things in gaming. The giant teams picking sides aspect of it is so good. Shame they decided to stop doing them regularly.

this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I assume every here is on Team Mayo?

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

In Training posted:

:hai:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

:hai:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
absolutely not. never

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Reading up on chess strats.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

massive storm at 7 in the morning woke me up thinking my window had exploded so it's gonna be a rainy FF12 day.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Never eaten mayonnaise it looks gross

Morning AC and Hellsing ultimate

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Did some Dragon Quest 4 with my coffee, added Torneko and Borya to my party and am setting off to find Alena. Now it’s the Animal Crossing routine and hopefully knocking out Assassin’s Creed Origins afterward, I beat the main quest last night and now just need to clean up some side quests and the DLC

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lots of AC. My big new project is creating a space where I can display every type and color of flower but I'm really picky about the design so it's gonna end up taking up like half the map. Then some Splatmans (mayo scrims later?).

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay posted:

Lots of AC. My big new project is creating a space where I can display every type and color of flower but I'm really picky about the design so it's gonna end up taking up like half the map.

Same except this the second part of my plan, the first being getting a dang blue rose

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I just can't get into xbc2, something about the whole aesthetic provokes disgust and confusion in me. Gonna try the 1 remake and see 8f it clicks though

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I just can't get into xbc2, something about the whole aesthetic provokes disgust and confusion in me. Gonna try the 1 remake and see 8f it clicks though

That's a mirror

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That's a mirror

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

nier automata

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
Luigi's mansion 3 and Bayonetta

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

glad to see that people are still gameing

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

anyway i've been playing picross s3, tried to get back into spider-man after months of not playing it but gave up after realizing i had completely forgotten how combat works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wes Warhammer posted:

glad to see that people are still gameing

Welcome back imp