Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

E-flat posted:

I have a poolside bed you can touch!

I’m back open at 7MQH3

Saharah is on my east beach.

Pinky's making cherry dresses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babyberry
Oct 16, 2004
Celeste is on Cloverport! There isn’t a meteor shower but I have a duplicate diy and a couple of items to catalog if you’re interested. I’ll be open for a while at least!

Dodo code: 0VHQN

Edit: I’ll be afk but feel free to explore!

Babyberry fucked around with this message at 01:02 on May 23, 2020

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
Does anyone know if there is a koto in this game? Or at least some kind of harp?

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Got a 162 for turnip prices if anyone's getting antsy about selling. Native fruit is cherries and feel free to harvest from the trees if you see a fruit type you're missing, I have everything except pears. If you have a need to trample flowers I don't particularly mind. Nothing of note in the shops afaik. Nook's Cranny is just to the left as you leave the airport.
I'll be afk. GJDK7 closed! Thanks for visiting.

Herbotron fucked around with this message at 02:32 on May 23, 2020

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I restarted, got resident services way further back, the fruit and plane color I wanted.

Even the rivers are how I like!

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

E-flat posted:

I have a poolside bed you can touch!

I’m for now closed that interest seems to have dried up!

Saharah is on my east beach.

Thanks again! This is exactly what I needed.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

benisntfunny posted:

My favorite part of picking them back up is when you accidentally grab a fence.
shrubs are the only true fence :colbert:

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

peepsalot posted:

shrubs hedges are the only true fence :colbert:

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Herbotron posted:

Got a 162 for turnip prices if anyone's getting antsy about selling. Native fruit is cherries and feel free to harvest from the trees if you see a fruit type you're missing, I have everything except pears. If you have a need to trample flowers I don't particularly mind. Nothing of note in the shops afaik. Nook's Cranny is just to the left as you leave the airport.
I'll be afk. GJDK7

Your island is amazing and I fell in love with Phoebe. And bought the toilet cleaner set from Nooks. Idk if you just shook all your pears already but I left you some.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Incorrect because hedges still get accidentally picked up like any other fence.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Haha, I just noticed that slippers make a different noise than other shoes, that's really cute

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

E-flat posted:

Does anyone know if there is a koto in this game? Or at least some kind of harp?
There is a regular Harp http://nookplaza.net/?id=21679 (I have a white one cataloged, $130k)
And a Virgo Harp which must be a celeste DIY: http://nookplaza.net/?id=21957

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
Tia is making a Western-style Stone

To get to Tia's house, follow the path from the plaza, it will take you into the northern cliffs. Just keep following the path, it will take you up, around, and back down, then go right, Tia's house is the cyan house at the top-left.

Please water the roses to the right of the plaza if you want to.

Dodo code is closed - someone minus'd out so tia is no longer crafting

avoid doorways fucked around with this message at 02:52 on May 23, 2020

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
There's a koto in the mobile game.

https://animalcrossingpocketcamp.gamepedia.com/Sakura_Koto

If we're all really good and do our chores maybe they will eventually bring over some of these "Gimme real money and maybe you'll get this" items.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

If anyone wants to do the birthday thing, its Colton's today on G-Towne.

Kicks is here
Ables is closed.
Snake is DIYing barbell
Raddle is making stone table
Nooks is boring

Dodo in PGS

peepsalot fucked around with this message at 03:27 on May 23, 2020

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Is it possible higher turnip prices are connected to island rating?

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

readingatwork posted:

Thanks again! This is exactly what I needed.
I told you! The poolside bed is great.

peepsalot posted:

There is a regular Harp http://nookplaza.net/?id=21679 (I have a white one cataloged, $130k)
And a Virgo Harp which must be a celeste DIY: http://nookplaza.net/?id=21957
Well, probably the best I can do.

Viewtiful Jew posted:

There's a koto in the mobile game.
https://animalcrossingpocketcamp.gamepedia.com/Sakura_Koto
If we're all really good and do our chores maybe they will eventually bring over some of these "Gimme real money and maybe you'll get this" items.
Ahhhh. That'd be nice! I'm trying to nice up a kinda bare spot by expanding my japanesey garden area (I now have three bluffs for 3 Flats :haw:), and while I have a lot of mums it'd be nice if I could have a koto/harp to round out the axe-chrysanthemum-harp thing.

... There should be a 'mum doll' DIY or something.

E-flat fucked around with this message at 02:20 on May 23, 2020

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I thought Raymond was overrated and then I met him and now I'm sad the game hasn't given me any of the really special ones yet

My boy O'Hare is really growing on me though

sensitivepigeon
Dec 4, 2016

I'M SENSITIVE ABOUT IT, OK?
did a huge buy today and got 29 new pieces in for trade. have a lot of duplicate reals that aren't listed so feel free to ask about what i have and how many i might have. i take fakes, diy, interesting items, anything at all to trade you for whatever you want!

come get your art! contact me on discord thru the server, im pigeon there too

https://nookplaza.net/lists/37660

sensitivepigeon fucked around with this message at 02:42 on May 23, 2020

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Licarn posted:

Thanks, also for letting me buy the arcade machine. Also I learned today that your watering can will break on a visiting island (after buying a flimsy can because I bankrupted myself buying said arcade machine :sweatdrop:)

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

I'm glad I'm not the only one who restarted, I just wanted to reroll all my villagers. I got Katt who is my absolute favorite, Dotty and Aurora who make a good pair, Zucker and Soliel, so I am pretty happy with it. I rolled back a month and TT'd to open up all the buildings and catch up a bit.

Nana the pink monkey will be moving away tomorrow if anybody wants her. Flora and Pompom I'm specifically looking for but I'll be happy if I find any frog or duck on a NMT island

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://twitter.com/Cpt_Hygiene/status/1264005035723087873
Also why does every villager I get seem to gravitate towards public defecation :sigh:

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

eating only apples posted:

Your island is amazing and I fell in love with Phoebe. And bought the toilet cleaner set from Nooks. Idk if you just shook all your pears already but I left you some.

Aw thanks! I actually didn't have pears so that's a big help. Phoebe is great.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Licarn posted:

To get to Tia's house, follow the path from the plaza, it will take you into the northern cliffs. Just keep following the path, it will take you up, around, and back down, then go right, Tia's house is the cyan house at the top-left.

Please water the roses to the right of the plaza if you want to.

Dodo code is in the PGS thread

YES! Needed that so badly.

Also, the hell did you teach your animal friends to say “hail satan”!?

E: left bells for you by Abels

readingatwork fucked around with this message at 02:45 on May 23, 2020

Abandoned Toaster
Jun 4, 2008
I have Rudy at my campsite today, so it was some good practice with campsite visitors.

I won the card game, but unfortunately he chose Poppy for the Villager to kick out, so I declined. Someone told me if you shut the game off and restart it before the conversation is over it doesn't save the choice and you can try again, but I didn't know that and every subsequent attempt he always picked Poppy.

I did find out if you keep insisting on someone to move and they keep refusing around the fourth or fifth time they'll comment on your persistence and talk to Resident Services without having to win the card game, so that was interesting.

Not sure why the ability to keep inviting them exists after you decline and if they keep picking the same Villager, but I guess it's for if you change your mind before they leave.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Licarn posted:

welp was fun until some goon minus'd out and stopped tia from crafting :mad:

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!

Licarn posted:

welp was fun until some goon minus'd out and stopped tia from crafting :mad:

Oh well. Thanks for another great fishing trip! Caught me two sturgeons and pike!

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

readingatwork posted:

Also, the hell did you teach your animal friends to say “hail satan”!?

Do yours not say this? :ohdear:

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Marshal is my only Smug villager but he has so much more variety to his dialog than my other 9 combined. Is Raymond identical since he's also Smug or did they just make a small handful of the villagers totally unique and way more interesting than the rest?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Marshal is my only Smug villager but he has so much more variety to his dialog than my other 9 combined. Is Raymond identical since he's also Smug or did they just make a small handful of the villagers totally unique and way more interesting than the rest?

He's totally identical.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Every personality has two subtypes. But the difference is kinda minor and also the distribution of subtypes is really hosed up and skewed to a large portion of smug animals being identical and there just being a handful of the other subtype.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Which subtype wants to make a nine-part hip-hoptera called "A Dance with Baked Squash", because that conversation was wild.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

peepsalot posted:

If anyone wants to do the birthday thing, its Colton's today on G-Towne.

Kicks is here
Ables is closed.
Snake is DIYing barbell
Raddle is making stone table
Nooks is boring

Dodo in PGS
Thank you again! Your island deeply shames me with its beauty and frequent lunatic touches (was that a shrine to/entrance for Godzilla at the north beach?)

Also it turns out I needed all those fossils, and completed my Queztal with that wing! So thanks again!

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
Should rocks be able to spawn in the middle of these spaces, or do I need a clear 3x3 area without stone patterns on the ground?

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

CapnAndy posted:

Thank you again! Your island deeply shames me with its beauty and frequent lunatic touches (was that a shrine to/entrance for Godzilla at the north beach?)

Also it turns out I needed all those fossils, and completed my Queztal with that wing! So thanks again!
Happy to help a newer player. :)
The amount of hours I've spent on this game is the actual shameful part. :negative:

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich

Circle Nine posted:

Should rocks be able to spawn in the middle of these spaces, or do I need a clear 3x3 area without stone patterns on the ground?

Stone paths only protect the squares they sit on, like flowers.
I don't know if fences act like furniture, so that might be a problem.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
I’ve opened up my island if anyone wants to talk to Celeste or wish on some shooting stars.

There’s also a chunk of fossils and diys at the entrance. Take what you need.

E: closed now. Thanks for stopping by!

zelah fucked around with this message at 05:33 on May 23, 2020

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

Spindle posted:

Stone paths only protect the squares they sit on, like flowers.
I don't know if fences act like furniture, so that might be a problem.

The fences are aranged around 3x3 grids where I want them to spawn so maybe it should work? Who knows, I'll see tomorrow I guess.

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich
Right, I can see the spaces- I meant if fences don't have the furniture aura, the rocks will just ignore them but avoid the hats.
Good luck, my rock #6 absolutely refused to respawn until I poofed all the mannequins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Circle Nine posted:

afaik they should be fine, but the mannequins trick is a lot easier to clean up.