Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

spacetoaster posted:

Is the door a standard size? 30/32/36 inches wide by 80 or 79 inches tall?

My daughter's room door was all kinds of messed up and I just threw that thing out by the road and bought a newer one from the home desperate.

I have no idea. It might be. But that'd require me to grab my tape measure and measure it right now. :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

drat i love scones

... those I could bake. Not bread because I hate it so badly but scones...scones maybe.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Blistex posted:

That's just a body/accessory kit, and not some warehouse find left over from WWII, right?

Apparently that's how they were shipped out. You could probably have Amazon prime ship you a jeep in under 2 hours.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Big Beef City posted:

drat i love scones

... those I could bake. Not bread because I hate it so badly but scones...scones maybe.

Scones done

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mmmmm

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I apparently screwed up the planting of our carrots.

My wife came home from work and asked me how much sand I mixed in with the soil (none).

I didn't know that was a thing.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

e: ^^^ Carrots (hey, in a line of text WITH carrots lmao) like sandy soils because sand makes the soil "light", meaning it's airy and easier to push through than a heavier, firmer soil or one that has more clay. Mixing sand into your carrot bed will give you longer, healthier roots as well as soil that drains faster and blah blah blah. You can also mix in perlite and other such soil additives that work in the same fashion.

your boiled fetus looks charming

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 02:41 on May 23, 2020

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

You can't just add sand to all soils to improve them though. It turns clay into concrete. If your soil is more loose organic matter then it's probably already pretty good for carrots. If it's clay, it's just not going to be good for carrots without significant amendments.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Fitzy Fitz posted:

You can't just add sand to all soils to improve them though. It turns clay into concrete. If your soil is more loose organic matter then it's probably already pretty good for carrots. If it's clay, it's just not going to be good for carrots without significant amendments.

It's really good, black topsoil. I tilled it really deep too.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You may as well have buried hoffa in that brick batter. Unbelievable.
(you're probably gonna be totally fine :) )

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
Trying to gently caress

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Your Shoes posted:

Trying to gently caress

Farting Up Crazy Knives?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Took a week or so off drinking. Just had two beers. gently caress that feels good.

Edibles tomorrow, gonna get hosed up.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

bird with big dick posted:

Flower chat: my columbines reseeded themselves well so I've got pink ones in a planter on the deck and blue ones in the yard:

Nice man! My yellow mums are starting to bloom again as well. The gerbera daisies I planted as seeds came up. Two yellow, a white, and two pink.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Discovered an entire YouTube channel this morning that deals with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and have been binge-watching videos on it.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

PooInAnAlleyway posted:

Discovered an entire YouTube channel this morning that deals with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and have been binge-watching videos on it.

I bet you think these videos are all about you.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

IUG posted:

I hear he went up to Saratoga.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Your Shoes posted:

Trying to gently caress

Same :hfive:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Your Shoes posted:

Trying to gently caress

Same :smith:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I'm writing a stupid amount of papers for my master's degree. Because, like an idiot, I doubled my course load so I can get this thing done with.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

I'm bad enough at planning ahead that I don't bother. I want the bread now. Not tomorrow. That said I decided to get back into making pizzas today and I couldn't find yeast locally. Guess I'll try Amazon.

You should take the opportunity to use bread as a vehicle to improve yourself

Your Shoes
May 6, 2020

by Reene
I can report that I did two fucks.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

IUG posted:

It's honestly weirdly alarming watching videos of a British guy, who has never met your parents or anyone connected to you, describing every facet of your insane mother's personality and behaviours like he's known her his entire life.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Your Shoes posted:

Not three fucks? So weak and mild-mannered.

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Fatkraken posted:

Indeed, numbers are clearly fucky. 1km2 is 100 hectares or 250 acres. Half of all FARMS in the uk are under 50 acres, with the average being 213 acres.

Half of that is 125 acres of strawberries, even at 1/3 density so 40 acres, low end yield per acre is 5000 lbs. 200,000 lbs of strawberries...

<Jeff Foxworthy voice> If your back garden is extensive enough that you could legitimately challenge an olympic athlete to run its perimeter inside of ten minutes, like some Grimms fairy tale king bestowing a land grant, you might, in fact, be a commercial strawberry farmer.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Feelin kinda lovely after hearing about that pro wrestler that killed herself because of social media bullying. god damnit

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

I'm desperately trying to figure out how to grow mushrooms (oyster, calm down) in my new apartment. I dunno if I have mold behind the paint or living near a highway means evil nasties are just in the air, but every petri dish, every jar of flour + vermiculite, even just damp straw ends up infected with this green mold that not only eats any and everything and competes with my stuff, it straight up parasitizes/infects/consumes it.

Does not help that my SO is into microbio.

'oh, so I need a laminar flow hood to innoculate with? And an autoclave? thanks beb good advice.'

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Feelin kinda lovely after hearing about that pro wrestler that killed herself because of social media bullying. god damnit

Well why don't you lay off the bullying pro westlers on social media then!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

:vince:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

This looks so loving good. My girlfriend made a pretty good london broil last night, but that looks so drat delicious.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 22:33 on May 23, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I MAKE FRIEND, ALLY, PROTECTOR, COMPANION:

The Voice of Labor fucked around with this message at 00:38 on May 24, 2020

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

That's strangely hotter than a Realdoll.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
non zero chance you've had sex with that thing multiple times already

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
the little hostage note/consent form you gave it was a nice touch though

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

Your Shoes posted:

zer0spunk posted:

I guess that answers that question.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

zer0spunk posted:

tbf there's a nonzero chance of pretty much everything other than finding a round square or your posts not sucking.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I spent the afternoon planting vegetables, herbs and flowers for my balcony.

Here's hoping I beat last year's haul which was a lot of basil, and three cherry tomatoes before record rainfall killed all my plants. :sigh:

Bolo supervised:

I also made a big pan of veggie enchiladas for dinner and used some of my green onions and cilantro.

E: oh, and we had to buy some pet supplies, and I ended up buying a fun fish tank and this li'l guy.

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 01:42 on May 24, 2020

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

The Voice of Labor posted:

tbf there's a nonzero chance of pretty much everything other than finding a round square or your posts not sucking.

you sound angry, i didn't mean to offend your deliverance dolls honor

just watch out for those splinters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

LadyPictureShow posted:

E: oh, and we had to buy some pet supplies, and I ended up buying a fun fish tank and this li'l guy.

You betta give him a pirate cave to hide in