Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are they your best friend?
Hell YEAH! We ride together, we die together, BFFs for LYFE
Nope, I have a best friend, and I have them, and the love I feel is different for both
Kinda, I'm not really sure I can put words to it.
Goku pants
View Results

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

unknown butthole posted:

honestly, satan has made it clear I'll never have a SO or a best friend so I'm pretty much okay with loving anyone in my life over.

Wow, totally crazy you haven’t found a partner yet, just baffling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah man, why would my wife not be my best friend? Or me her best friend. She farted on me twice the other night and i rip mean ones when shes on the phone. It's like one of them fake prank shows on youtube with couples! Except im not doing terrible relationships breaking things.

Talk about whatever joke bout everything hang out all day

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
In my eyes it goes

Significant Other
Best Friend
Family I like
Friends
Acquaintances
Co-workers
Strangers
Family I hate

Calling my wife my best friend feels like I'm selling her short

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

unknown butthole posted:

I'm pretty much okay with loving anyone in my life over.

This could be the problem

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
Everytime I look around, I see
So much fakeness goin down
Yes. All my best relationships have started as friends

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
not yet op :wink:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I would do things with my SO that I'd only teasingly mention in the sack to my best friend.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

I would do things with my SO that I'd only teasingly mention in the sack to my best friend.

What like spermy bong hits? :thunkher: I usually don’t do “shoutouts” or whatever, just not very good at shouting. :shrug:

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Not really I married my husband so we could have handsome and intelligent children which paid off in spades but it certainly is like having a room mate now.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Yes, in fact for years our friends thought we were secretly dating when there really was absolutely nothing going on, they still think we are lying.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
your best friend will probably help you bury your SO, but would your SO help you bury your best friend?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

The Cockler posted:

your best friend will probably help you bury your SO, but would your SO help you bury your best friend?

Irrelevant as soon we will all be corpses rotting by the wayside or bones piles high in fiery pyres

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Cockler posted:

I would expect both of them to emotionally support me at the funeral while the other is being lowered into the ground, yes.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Yeah my girl is my best friend. I've been locked in a 1 bedroom apartment with her since March 15 and we are still thankful to have each other and be here together. And I can be a difficult person (drink a lot, bad at communicating feelings, other stuff I'm sure) but she takes me for what I am, and I'm lucky for that. I can't believe someone could be locked in a little apartment with me for this long and still love me like she does. And I can't believe that I love someone like I love her when I didn't even really think I was wired for such a thing before I met her. I love her more every day and it's been almost 5 years. I do wish she wouldn't spin around in bed all night like a goddamn hot dog on the roller at 7/11 but nobody's perfect. I'm going to marry her when all this plague poo poo ends. I had two best friends that I did stuff with all the time, but one died in November and I haven't heard from the other guy in months, which means he's probably back on dope and will be dead soon too.

WILDTURKEY101 fucked around with this message at 04:08 on May 23, 2020

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I met my so on tinder when I had a cliche 'seeking partner in crime' bio. she was the first person I met up with on tinder and that was three years ago, we have been together since. I'd say we are best friends. It's been a pretty great apocalypse with her.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

I would expect both of them to emotionally support me at the funeral while the other is being lowered into the ground, yes.

your best friend and SO are plotting to murder you

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Socrates said a good friend is worth more than some families, OP

At least he says it on Assassins creed odyssey, what a great game

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

I met my so on tinder when I had a cliche 'seeking partner in crime' bio. she was the first person I met up with on tinder and that was three years ago, we have been together since. I'd say we are best friends. It's been a pretty great apocalypse with her.

Lol I was crushing on a friend by nature kinda hard once but I was dating like 3 ppl at the time and I heard she was about to propose and I was holy poo poo there’s no way I could love 4 entire ppl, impossible. :crossarms:

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol I was crushing on a friend by nature kinda hard once but I was dating like 3 ppl at the time and I heard she was about to propose and I was holy poo poo there’s no way I could love 4 entire ppl, impossible. :crossarms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG-JLnedQRY

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Only favorite wife is my best friend. The others are just close friends. Karen is the exception who is just good in the sack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Karen ain’t Karen at all. :smug: