Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

wow so much ginger. rename SA Ginger Awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fanelien posted:

wow so much ginger. rename SA Ginger Awful.

I was gonna comment on this
There are just so many gingers here.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Seems to be very common in beards. My hair is naturally brown but as soon as my beard grows out I become a ranga.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

most of my beard photos are in b&w bc gingers, like sand ppl, hide their numbers

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

I actually am starting to feel really uncomfortable with all of these ginger-beards. Like, is this some kind of secret cabal of beard havers running things behind the scenes? IS IT!!?? :tinfoil:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

like a lot of ppl my beard basicall has every color in it and im not terribly dark haired i suppose

'cept my back hair

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My brother is a full ginger

My hair is dark but there's a lot of red in my beard. The part that's not gray anyway

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
The white/grey backdrop of GBS provides a bright, ultraviolet free source of light

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
My body hair is a just a mess

Head - balding and brownish
Beard - red
Back - black hair somehow?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I had a ginger friend in high school that had white spots in his beard. It looked kinda cool

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Crazy Achmed posted:

I have a lot more hair than when I first registered.

I want to travel to a 2020 where a cyber keytar-american is president

Statutory Ape posted:

That's cool that tswift is a goon

Explains the falconry tag I guess

Tswift is like 70% legs, I'm like 30%

Taytay if you're reading this I'm coming for my other 20%

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Dixville posted:

I had a ginger friend in high school that had white spots in his beard. It looked kinda cool

One of my friends in college had one spot of vitiligo on her temple that gave her a really cool skunk stripe thing.
Me when I give a poo poo:

Here’s what I looked like when I was working 60 hour weeks for months. This is from March I think? I wasn’t able to get a haircut and couldn’t find clippers anywhere.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ugly In The Morning posted:

One of my friends in college had one spot of vitiligo on her temple that gave her a really cool skunk stripe thing.

Here’s what I looked like when I was working 60 hour weeks for months. This is from March I think? I wasn’t able to get a haircut and couldn’t find clippers anywhere.

Did you take the pictures in the morning haha I'm just playing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You would look good with mutton chops and a handlebar

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You would look good with mutton chops and a handlebar

I’ll at least take a picture with ‘em for shits and giggles when I buzz my beard off again.
Edit for “10 years ago photo” I found:

Ugly In The Morning fucked around with this message at 23:03 on May 22, 2020

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
If we are doing past ones too here is a Halloween at the lounge

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

lol nice

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

oh nevermind that says 96

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Statutory Ape posted:

oh nevermind that says 96

Darlin (February)
You should be so lucky to age as well as I have
Kiss my rear end

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

tbh it was just a 69 joke it was a nice picture

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Spinz posted:

Something about that shadowy hotel room corner makes this look very ominous. Like you've just killed a man offscreen

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

I've enjoyed your work

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Spinz posted:

Darlin (February)
Kiss my rear end

You pull off sexy librarian pretty well Spin.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Something about that shadowy hotel room corner makes this look very ominous. Like you've just killed a man offscreen

Forums user Killed a Guy in ‘96

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

You had a real Julia Louis-Dreyfus thing going back then spin, love it

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Sup goon friends!

Also here's Dank AF, my goon fiance. He mostly lurks.

I'm super proud of my Bronco project.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 00:54 on May 23, 2020

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Scathach posted:

Sup goon friends!

This is my Bronco project that I'm super proud of.

You look like fun.

Spinz posted:

This was Halloween so fake dom

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Statutory Ape posted:

tbh it was just a 69 joke it was a nice picture

Oh poo poo sorry

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Scathach posted:

Sup goon friends!

I'm glad he is taking apart that vehicle as it hosed me and I swore vengeance against it.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Spinz posted:

I know you know this so you probably won't take this as a slight against you or anything, but I was 12 years old in 1996 and I hope to as age as well as you have.

Scathach posted:

Sup goon friends!

Man I was going to say 'Bronco II hell yeah' but then was confused on the steering wheel being on the right side and the wipers facing the other way AND THEN the picture of your fiance confirms it. The picture of you has been reversed for reasons. Do you or your fiance ever post in AI here on Something Awful? It truly is the most inclusive, coolest and laid-back car forum on the internet. More on your Bronco pls

If we're going to start sharing cars then BOY I could annoy the poo poo out of you guys so fast

Me and my current project though it's so nice that the 'project' aspect really amounts to 'gee it needs new sun visors and this trim around the headunit is busted. It's a ~JDM~ Land Cruiser 70 which sells for big monies over here in the USA.

Earlier, sexier times with a couple of gull-winged AZ-1s, also from Japan. Not common at all in Japan let alone the USA, and was extremely fortunate to have two of them at once.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

KakerMix posted:

I know you know this so you probably won't take this as a slight against you or anything, but I was 12 years old in 1996 and I hope to as age as well as you have.

Man I was going to say 'Bronco II hell yeah' but then was confused on the steering wheel being on the right side and the wipers facing the other way AND THEN the picture of your fiance confirms it. The picture of you has been reversed for reasons. Do you or your fiance ever post in AI here on Something Awful? It truly is the most inclusive, coolest and laid-back car forum on the internet. More on your Bronco pls

If we're going to start sharing cars then BOY I could annoy the poo poo out of you guys so fast

Me and my current project though it's so nice that the 'project' aspect really amounts to 'gee it needs new sun visors and this trim around the headunit is busted. It's a ~JDM~ Land Cruiser 70 which sells for big monies over here in the USA.

Earlier, sexier times with a couple of gull-winged AZ-1s, also from Japan. Not common at all in Japan let alone the USA, and was extremely fortunate to have two of them at once.

Kaker with his Japanese importing

He's a total wheelaboo

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I'm glad he is taking apart that vehicle as it hosed me and I swore vengeance against it.

Rewiring the TFI module. Got it with a ball bearing holding the oil in, other assorted monstrosities. Been a terrible thing to fix right but it's also been incredibly reliable and saved my life in the snow more than once.

I do need to post in AI, honestly I'm a bit intimidated.

Replaced the fenders because the old owner smashed em. Grenades were already on the windows, hah. I need bigger tires.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 02:24 on May 23, 2020

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Little guy wanted to go for a late ish walk this evening

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Spinz posted:

Darlin (February)
Kiss my rear end

I'd hit it.

:love:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
GLITWL

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Sid Vicious posted:

Little guy wanted to go for a late ish walk this evening

That's a cute kid. :)

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

:confused:

Goon Love is the Worst Love?

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

If it were not Halloween in that picture, I would assume she just assassinated the Brujah Primogen and assumed control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Valko posted:

:confused:

Goon Love is the Worst Love?

Yep