Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm going to stay up past my bedtime to watch 2 Brazilian cop crime action films that are subtitled from the original Portuguese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

For Reals This Time!

Now that I've got like a million technical issues sorted, I'm gonna be streaming Video Game Related Movies and Assorted Nonsense starting tomorrow at 9 AM EST on the Lurdiak Channel of Windows Movie House. Here's the schedule:

Be there or be square!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Gonna try to catch detective pikachu. Should be a nice way to lose my pokevirginity.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
Scanners :)

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Figures Discord would go down when Dodgeball started getting good.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
So. I think I may have circumvented the previous stream issues. Looking good right now and I am using a method that won't require an internal OBS browser to auth through Plex, which may have been the issue.

Queue for 5/21. Should start fairly close to 12am EST. Maybe a few minutes early? My math is bad.

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
The only stream I am watching is the stream of diarrhea spraying into my toilet right now

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

GAYIDS posted:

The only stream I am watching is the stream of diarrhea spraying into my toilet right now

Well at least you aren't watching The Man in High Castle like I am. It's so bad. So loving bad.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

No time set in stone just yet but a warning I intend to play El Topo, The Holy Mountain, Pink Flamingos, Baahubali 1 & 2, Tammy and the T-Rex (gore cut) and a few other good movies soon. There were connection issues and people unfortunately ended up missing them. I will make sure you get another chance to see them very soon. Either this weekend or next weekend.

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp
Some of that sounds like a thinly veiled threat.

On a serious note, I love this stream, it reminds me of hanging out in the Scala cinema in the late 80's/ early90's (I'm loving old). That place had a similar taste in moves.
https://scalarama.com/scala-cinema/

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Good news everyone! There have been several Windows Movie House improvements made overnight, and will require your F5 refresh to see them. First the good news. I finally believe I have resolved the drop out and stuttering issue. The short version of the story is that I separated Plex and OBS instead of running Plex internally within OBS. I will explain the long form version of the solution upon request, if you care. Ultimately the stream is running without drop outs, stutters, lags, or pixilation and should for the foreseeable future. I apologize it took so long to troubleshoot the problem. I hope if you were someone who tuned out during the connection issues you should consider coming back for some movies, everything is working now I promise!

Second, I have improved the queue system. There is a further explanation in the queue channel in Discord, but I think just viewing the channel itself should make it self explanatory. Major feature upgrades to the queue include Airing Date/Time, Personal 15min Warning Notifications, Countdown Clock, and Time Zone Converter. The queue can also now be accessed via the website itself and a link can be found in the bottom right corner of the page with the rest of the links.

Thank you for your patience during the connection issues. I appreciate everyone being cool about it while I busted my buns trying to figure out what the problem was. Due to the connection issues I will likely play a few movies that never really got to be seen due to stream downtime and glitches. I will make a formal announcement when the Connection Reprisal showing day is.

Reminder: Lurdiak should be streaming today as well, and he will make an announcement when his stream begins at roughly 9am EST.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Lurdiak's Cool Gamer Stream is live!

https://windowsmoviehouse.com/lurdiak/

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Windows 98 posted:

Time Zone Converter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcyRaLzVcMs

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Windows98 & Lurdiak, is it cool if I share your streams to my studio mates?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Android Apocalypse posted:

You have my permission.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Android Apocalypse posted:

Sure

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

So I swapped the router entirely. Let's see how this goes!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I didn't remember The Wizard having so much discussion of a child's breasts.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Gonna try to catch detective pikachu. Should be a nice way to lose my pokevirginity.

Yeah, no. Pikachu wasnt that bad, but the rest of the movie was.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Detective Pikachu was a standard cliche 2010s superhero action movie but I liked the CG pokemon.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

super sweet best pal posted:

Detective Pikachu was a standard cliche 2010s superhero action movie but I liked the CG pokemon.

Thankfully it skipped the origin story part.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
open the door, get on the floor
upload me to a dinosaur

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

its the weekend time to get drunk and stoned and watch horror movies until i pass out :2bong: :cheerdoge:

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 18:23 on May 22, 2020

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Thank you

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
gonna go to work instead of watching great movies with goons :qq: its a good afternoon lineup

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
¡Three Amigos! Is the best remake of Seven Samurai.

Yes, that includes A Bug's Life.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
hey Windows, the new more informative queue is neat but is there any way to get a single image quick reference version too? Scrolling up and down the big detailed list is a bit of a pain on some devices. Fine if not, the new system is way better overall

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Fatkraken posted:

hey Windows, the new more informative queue is neat but is there any way to get a single image quick reference version too? Scrolling up and down the big detailed list is a bit of a pain on some devices. Fine if not, the new system is way better overall

I will see what i can do. Pro tip: use the Pinned Posts to quick jump to the start of the queue for the day

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I have added an official Titty Counter bot and a Titty Counter channel to count titties in. You can view the scoreboard for titties counted with "c!scoreboard" in any channel. Top titty counter each week gets one movie request to be played.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Queue for 5/23. Also the new router seems to be working quite well!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

I have added an official Titty Counter bot and a Titty Counter channel to count titties in. You can view the scoreboard for titties counted with "c!scoreboard" in any channel. Top titty counter each week gets one movie request to be played.
i have also seen more cocks on WMH than anywhere else. theres something for everything whether you like titties, cocks, or even sometimes movies

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Windows 98 posted:

Queue for 5/23. Also the new router seems to be working quite well!

Watch Tickled everyone.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

47 Meters Down is on and it owns.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
As much as I want to watch 47 Meters Down I also want to get some sleep before Tetsuo: Iron Man is on.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
The only movie that's made me feel more existential dread than Tickled is The Act of Killing. It's insane and I can't stand to ever watch it again.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
tickled is on and i cant wait to see this for the first time, the story blew my mind when i heard about it on the dollop

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Tetsuo the iron man is loving gnarly and watching it makes me instinctively want to get a tetanus shot every time.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Cronenberg meets Lynch meets Gumby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

GAYIDS posted:

How the hell are you watching that?