Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Midjack posted:

I have heard of people getting good results with food dehydrators. From my own disasters in other arenas with adhesives and paints I’d be hesitant to use a hair dryer to accelerate drying on a plastic model.

Oooh, that's a good idea. I also just remembered my pantry shares space with my hot water tank, which makes it a nice dry and warm space that's also locked away from my cat and his tendency to tail-whip everything in sight like a drunk Luchasaurus...

EDIT: Snipe tax

Dirt Road Junglist fucked around with this message at 18:56 on May 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

If this isn't the G-Self I swear to god I will be disappointed

https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status/1263650986914050048?s=20

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

The G-Self would make a great Ver Ka, and outside of that suit I can't think of many kits that would need/warrant a Ver Ka kit.
Like going by main MS's that have either no kits or old kits the only ones to come to mind are Strike Freedom Ver-Ka ala the PG, the GP0 line, Build Divers (lol), Atlas Gundam and Build Burning.

If it isn't the G-Self it's either going to be SF or some char/enemy MS I guess.

YanniRotten
Apr 3, 2010

We're so pretty,
oh so pretty
Neo Zeong Ver. Ka please

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Maybe after they're finished all the packs for the F90 they'll do something similar for a MG Core Gundam.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Since I was whining about there being no RG's in the UK earlier, I might as well let any other UK Goons in here know that Gundam Mad has the RG Eva-01 in stock, both the regular version and the one with the stand.

Only RG's they have in stock though, other than a PB expansion set for the Sinanju and a PB set with the RX-78-2 and a giant Zaku head which costs way too much for me.

https://www.gundammad.co.uk/home.php?cat=307

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak
What if like this year we get a non Gundam Ver Ka and get an Eva Ver Ka?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
RG Kshatriya when.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Arcsquad12 posted:

RG Kshatriya when.

Sorry, but Bandai is not licensed as a weapons manufacturer.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
They already released the RG Zeta Shrapnel Grenade.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Lemon-Lime posted:

Sorry, but Bandai is not licensed as a weapons manufacturer.

So, they're delegating it to Anaheim, then?

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Welp, I just ordered more things. Newtype has the RG Eva-01 in stock right now, and the Hello Kitty Haro.

Where am I going to put all this poo poo. :sigh:

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe

Bees on Wheat posted:

Welp, I just ordered more things. Newtype has the RG Eva-01 in stock right now, and the Hello Kitty Haro.

Where am I going to put all this poo poo. :sigh:

Yeaaaah, I feel that. I've finally become giant backlog guy. I've got three kits coming next week and like a dozen P-Bandai things coming between June and October. Add in the dozen kits I already have to build, and yeah, I'm running out of closet space.

I'm just going to build stuff back-to-back, not buy stuff outside of P-Bandai and hope that what the US store gets in doesn't interest me.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kampfer ver Ka please, and thank you very much. I mean, just look at this baby.

Perfect mobile suit design.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Moai Ou posted:

Yeaaaah, I feel that. I've finally become giant backlog guy. I've got three kits coming next week and like a dozen P-Bandai things coming between June and October. Add in the dozen kits I already have to build, and yeah, I'm running out of closet space.

I'm just going to build stuff back-to-back, not buy stuff outside of P-Bandai and hope that what the US store gets in doesn't interest me.

I think I have two dozen kits in the backlog right now, including what's in this upcoming order. It's not a ton of things, but enough that I actually have to think about it now.

I told myself it's fine to order more kits because I've been wanting these things for a while and who knows when they'll be in stock again. Besides, I would have been buying a bunch of poo poo I don't need this weekend anyway because it's normally when the big anime convention rolls around, and they usually have a big-rear end Bluefin booth there. :sigh:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Taintrunner posted:

I mean, just look at this baby.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Taintrunner posted:

I mean, just look

Perfect

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe

I unironically love the Zakrello's design and would be all over a modern kit. I was so happy that the Juagg and Zogok got HG kits, but we still need the Agg and Agguguy.

I've got to the point where I've sourced parts to bash a modern Agguguy, but I'd still need the original kit's head.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

That already has a MG!

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Gripweed posted:

That already has a MG!

It doesn't have a PG and a RG yet, so I'm not satisfied.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
I unironically want a MG Tequila Gundam, and I ironically want a MG Nether Gundam

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

Thanks to the Zakgoon who put up their adorable SD, I decided to work on the Unicorn I had lying around. Still need to clean up the panel lining and clear coat it, bit it's too humid and I'm to lazy right now.

Edit: Metallic Gundam pens are completely worth the price.

Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/7EYP2lH

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Moai Ou posted:

I unironically love the Zakrello's design and would be all over a modern kit.
I unironically would love a kit of this zakrello

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Taintrunner posted:

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak
Having a day or two to think about it, I'm putting my money on it being a MG Narrative ver Ka, seeing ad Bandai loving loves Unicorn and all its variants.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Neo Zeong ver Ka. :getin:

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

A friend said this thread would be able to help. These aren't models of any anime in particular (at least not that I'm familiar with), but I found these 2 pics of these 8 foampunch robot model kits and I tried reverse searching for them but all I found was this website idk anything about. I was wondering if maybe someone in here recognized the models and could give me a name or something to look them up by.

http://www.asia.ru/en/ProductInfo/981151.html
http://www.asia.ru/en/ProductInfo/981155.html

e: I only stumbled across those because I was looking for these robot models that Five & Below used to have years ago and I lost my originals last year so I was hoping to get them back and those puzzle robot things came up during the search.

Thankfully I've found versions of those on ebay (though unfortunately marked up over the original store version's $5 per kit) but now I'm trying to find those other mysterious bots. I don't know if they're from the same creator or company or what.

From searching the text on photo, I found this 2003 review this, which ID's them as the Microrobot line from a Korean company called Enjoymobil.

Searching Enjoymobil on ebay brings up a bunch of listings for their vintage robot toys, albeit from a different product line. I didn't dig deeper, so this particular line might still be available somewhere.

EDIT: I actually compared the photos and it looks like these ones are actually available on ebay, branded as Metabots by Enjoymobil

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

"The dead walk among us."

Let's not lie to ourselves here. We all know we're getting a MG 1/100 Graze Ver Ka.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Slanderer posted:

From searching the text on photo, I found this 2003 review this, which ID's them as the Microrobot line from a Korean company called Enjoymobil.

Searching Enjoymobil on ebay brings up a bunch of listings for their vintage robot toys, albeit from a different product line. I didn't dig deeper, so this particular line might still be available somewhere.

EDIT: I actually compared the photos and it looks like these ones are actually available on ebay, branded as Metabots by Enjoymobil

Thank you very much! :D

Now I just have to figure out how to get some of them since there are some models I've found only available on some czech website that only delivers to czech locations lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zedd posted:

Perfect Grade Deneobrium ver Ka

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

For anyone not familiar with Advance of Zeta the yellow things on the back are TR-6 EWAC Kehaar II aka full size mobile suits with a mobile armor version. The Inle was one of the largest lads of all.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I want a G-Self, but I'll settle for a Core Block Gouf. Anything else will be a crushing disappointment.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

d3lness posted:

Thanks to the Zakgoon who put up their adorable SD, I decided to work on the Unicorn I had lying around. Still need to clean up the panel lining and clear coat it, bit it's too humid and I'm to lazy right now.

Edit: Metallic Gundam pens are completely worth the price.

Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/7EYP2lH

Aww, he's so precious. :3:

I think today's build is going to be another SD kit because I'm not sure I can muster enough give-a-gently caress for anything else, and I have so many of them..

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

"The dead walk among us."

Taintrunner posted:

Perfect Grade Deneobrium ver Ka

MSRP $4,500 USD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Zedd posted:

I like the idea of Neo Zeong, but from the photos I've seen it looks like it has a crushingly low level of detail. I feel like they would need to add a ton of details not present in the anime to make all of the huge boring armor pieces look cool