Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
She's also been with the dude the for years, and since it's what he does for a living it's not that weird that she'd pick up some names and terms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

PostNouveau posted:

I think you might be right just because of how specific everything is. She's not really into Pokemon, but seems to have a bunch of names down pat.

If you made a $7000 mistake that you perseverance on and have nightmares about for years, I imagine you would remember a few details, too.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

As a long time casual player of the games the only pokemon i really blank on the names of are mythicals that are only in the games as special events or ones that are completely boring to me. It's not too hard to remember charizard.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

PetraCore posted:

As a long time casual player of the games the only pokemon i really blank on the names of are mythicals that are only in the games as special events or ones that are completely boring to me. It's not too hard to remember charizard.

Apparently they're very memorable and I just think it's weird because it looks like gibberish to me

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

henkman posted:

She's also been with the dude the for years, and since it's what he does for a living it's not that weird that she'd pick up some names and terms

particular pokemon probably haunt her dreams

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

PostNouveau posted:

Apparently they're very memorable and I just think it's weird because it looks like gibberish to me

It's probably a lot easier when you see the cards and can put a mental picture of a cartoon critter to the name that's usually two words mashed together.

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

particular pokemon probably haunt her dreams

How ghastly.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

chemtrail huffer posted:

My boyfriend sells Pokemon Cards as his career and 3 years ago I cost him thousands of dollars in merchandise. He proposed to me this weekend but I can't forgive myself for what happened 3 years ago, and I don't think I can marry him because of it.

Professional pokemon card dealers have made dumber mistakes with much higher monetary losses

https://www.polygon.com/2019/7/9/20687891/pokemon-card-stolen-lost-trainer-no-3-bounty

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Licarn posted:

Professional pokemon card dealers have made dumber mistakes with much higher monetary losses

https://www.polygon.com/2019/7/9/20687891/pokemon-card-stolen-lost-trainer-no-3-bounty

Don't wealthy private collectors, especially in Saudi etc, not give a gently caress if something is obviously stolen, like all the billionaires know who has what famous stolen piece and laugh about it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Stolen art that's difficult to fence can also gets used as collateral for drug deals, so maybe that $60,000 Pokemon card is currently seed money for an enterprising dealer.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

PostNouveau posted:

I think you might be right just because of how specific everything is. She's not really into Pokemon, but seems to have a bunch of names down pat.

Uh, why is it so hard to believe? If her boyfriend is a Pokemon card seller who spend thousands upon thousands of hours on Pokemon, she's picked up plenty of monster names over the years. Plus she could very well be a huge Pokemon fan herself into the games, Pokemon Go, the anime, etc, and not the comparatively niche card game, just like literally billions of people on our planet are.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 20:59 on May 23, 2020

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for preventing kids from lying to thier parents just to buy Fortnite Bundles?

quote:

I work in a chain that is known for selling video games, accessories and toys. One of the things we happen to sell is the Fortnite DLC Deep Freeze (Winter themed Skin pack) and Darkfire bundle (Skin plus some weapons which do nothing to benefit. Just weapon reskins with an "epic" rarity or something).

These skins are MAJOR Hot items for kids and such. The one thing I've always noticed when it comes to these kids is they will always purchase these DLCs without the company of a parent. In cases where they DO bring thier parent, the parent knows nothing about the game, and is just "Buying it because they like fortnite."

Each time the latter happened, it would only ever be me, and them in the store. I would always tell the parent the following: "Just so you are aware, the Game is free. buying this $30/$40 bundle buys a skin that does nothing to benefit the game/gameplay. Its purely cosmetic". This usually drains the color from the kids face or have them make gestures to me to zip it. This ALSO usually ends in the kid being shunned out or given a good reaming as 9 times out of 10. The kid is busted in a lie.

2 weeks ago, This event happened in front of not only my boss, but other customers as well. kid and Dad come in and kid rushes for the PS4 version of BOTH Deep Freeze and Darkfire bundles. He shows his dad the bundles whilst telling him the Deep Freeze was the "Main Game" and the Darkfire bundle was the DLC". This is not true. If you look at the cases, right under the PS4 logo. It says "Download Code. No Disc inside.

my boss and I see this. He and I do NOT enjoy these games. We considered them Endless Money pits. The kid brings up the bundles. I go into my spiel. As I do this, the dad has that look of having learned something new. The kid, however was telling me to "Mind your business!" "Your lying!" "Dad don't listen to him."

With my bosses permission, I pull my phone out and show him that fortnite IS free, and that these are just skins that do nothing. The parent is visibly mad at his sons near manipulation. I go on to tell him I've seen MANY kids come in here and lie to thier parents to make them waste money on something that's not even a game, but an accessory TO a game.

The parent thanked me as his dad yelled at his kid, whom began crying as they left, clearly busted. My boss, coworkers, and friends I told said I did the right thing. However, the customers whom HAD Thier kids and knew of the game said thay I shouldn't, because of my own opinions of the game, ruin it for others and that I was garbage for ruining a kids fun.

I'm normally a positive person and love seeing others have fun, but I also don't like seeing kids, or anyone lie to a family member/friend just to get what they want. And those customers words have been bothering me, especially since I've been doing this to help parents for nearly a year.

AITA for doing this?

-- Edit --

It seems like there are few people whom feel I did this solely due to it being fortnite. This is not the case. It could have been ANY M rated game, or any game that has simulated Gambling (Lootbox Features). In my store, if it is M rated, contains sim gambling, or any features similar, i HAVE to inform them. It becomes a liability to the store if i remain quiet and run the purchase, without giving them the info they need. I did this, because its my job to do this.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

if your boss is telling you not to sell things, listen to him

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for preventing kids from lying to thier parents just to buy Fortnite Bundles?

Telling confused parents the truth about the video games is a time honored gaming store tradition, NTA.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

if it was just a "hurrrr fornite bad" thing he'd be TA for sure but educating parents on predatory lootbox poo poo is good and cool.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Smirking_Serpent posted:

NTA but the kids will get the last laugh when he's unemployed after the store shuts down

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
AITA for valiantly defending gamingdom from filthy F2P casual kiddies

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol, I can't imagine caring enough about this to say anything.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
If even the manager says it's poo poo and won't sell it, it must be bad.

Similar, I remember going to a pet store to see if they had some fish medicine in stock (Amazon would take too long) and was surprised to find the medical area cleared the gently caress out. An associate told me that everything was discontinued, because it made more money sense for the store to not sell poo poo that could make your fish healthy, when you could just buy more fish once your current ones died. By the same token the employees were taught never to advocate any medicine other than the snake oil poo poo on the shelves.

But no he's not TA. Now if he yelled at the kids or lied because he hates Fortnite, then yes. But no, he's being honest and explaining to parents who don't know any better, and am sure most appreciate it. If the kid wants something and this will shut him up during self isolation, great. But finding out the $40 is just so something looks prettier in game isn't a loving game worth that money.

iustorum_anime
Apr 4, 2016

My [36M] wife [34F] keeps tying my boots after I've told her to keep her hands off of them. I tried to teach her a lesson and really hurt her feelings.

quote:

Yes, I know the title is bizarre and I can't believe I'm actually writing this. My wife is a neat freak. Always has been. She throws notes on my desk out assuming they're garbage, my belongings get rearranged to the point where it takes me hours to find them, it's something I've come to accept. I'm not happy about it, but we have a pretty happy marriage on the whole.

I am a volunteer EMT, and I keep my boots unlaced up against the wall next to my clothes hamper so that I can throw them on along with my uniform if a call comes in during the middle of the night. Well, my wife has taken to tying the boot laces when she sees them untied. Not only does she tie them, but she tightens them and double knots them to the point where I need to undo the knot, open up the boots, and let a little slack out to fit my feet into them. I ignored it the first two times, but the third time she did it, I made it a point to bring up to her the next day.

I very calmly said, "Hun, I appreciate that you want everything neat, but please do not touch my boots in the future. Time is of the essence when I'm going on a call and at 2 in the morning I don't have the time to unlace them and open them up. It's not just a minor inconvenience, it's people's lives, so I would appreciate it if you left them alone."

She rolled her eyes, said I was being dramatic, and that she wouldn't help me out by keeping my things neat in the future.

Well she never stopped. No matter how many times I've asked her, told her, begged her; she just laughs and says, "Well you know how I am!"

The other night a page went out for a CPR in progress. I went to throw my boots on and they were, once again, tightened beyond recognition. So I'm sitting there on the edge of the bed, cursing, trying to get my boots open, and fumbling due to the stress of the situation.

My wife opened her eyes, groggily looked at me, and asked, "Don't you need to go on that call?"

I know I was in the wrong here, and I regret it. I slammed the boot into the ground and yelled, "Yes! I do! I would have been out the door five minutes ago, except SOME STUPID MOTHERFUCKER hosed WITH MY GODDAMN BOOTS AGAIN!"

My wife got up without another word, walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. I got my boots open and went on the call. By the time we arrived, the police had gotten her back, so I didn't have to do CPR, but I was sweating and shaking thinking my delay could have cost a life.

I got home and my wife wasn't talking to me. She ignored me the entire day until we finally sat down and talked. She said I had scared her with how angry I got, that she thought I was going to hit her, and she didn't know I was capable of getting so angry. Note: I have never raised a hand to her, nor have I ever yelled at her before; I am absolutely not a violent person in any way shape or form.

I apologized for yelling at her, and acknowledged that I hadn't meant to snap at her, I was frustrated with the situation as I needed to get to the person in need of CPR as soon as possible and it was a delay that didn't need to happen. I, once again, pleaded with her not to touch my boots because lives were literally on the line.

She told me that if I was going to overreact and make her afraid then she would never touch my boots again because she didn't want to live like that.

Last night, before I got into bed, I had a sinking feeling, so I went over and checked my boots. I was very disappointed to find them tightened up again. So I decided to show her how it felt. I went over to her closet and pulled out her running shoes. I unlaced the shoelaces on both of them, removed them from the shoes completely, curled them each into a little coil, put them inside the shoes, and put them back. I then went to sleep.

At 6:15 I was woken up by my wife screaming, "How could you!? Why would you do this?" holding up both laceless shoes with tears in her eyes. My wife likes to go for an early morning run and I knew she would want to get out the door as soon as possible.

I smiled and said, "You know how I am! I just like things neat!" She continued sobbing and walked out of the room. So, by the time she was all laced up again, it was raining so she missed out on her run. I actually feel pretty terrible about that because I really only wanted to delay her, not ruin her plans completely.

At this point, she's alternating between crying that I went out of my way to hurt her and ignoring my presence. I acknowledge that what I've done has been pretty childish and not at all constructive. I just don't know what to do.

She said, through tears, "You admitted you were totally in the wrong for yelling at me, and then you turned around and took it out on me in a different way! What is wrong with you?"

The problem is, to her, an apology means taking on 100% of the fault. When I apologized for blowing up, she took that to mean she was 100% in the right and that my feelings were completely unjustified. So at this point, I haven't apologized for ruining her run, because she'll take that to mean that she wasn't wrong to touch my boots.

I've tried to have these discussions but it's in one ear and out the other. We have such a good relationship otherwise, but I feel like this issue has reached a tipping point and it's going to continue to result in arguments until we resolve it.

How do I make things right with my wife while still letting her know that I won't tolerate her disrespecting my property anymore?

tl;dr Wife keeps tightening my boots when I'm not wearing them, delaying me on ambulance calls. I finally had enough, and she's calling my response abuse.

reddit posted:

Tell your wife that this interference with your gear could crash your marriage and facilitate a death. And is she good with that or will she work on herself.

OP posted:

She thinks I'm being dramatic when I refer to lifesaving. That what I do is more "transporting boo boos".

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

chemtrail huffer posted:

My [36M] wife [34F] keeps tying my boots after I've told her to keep her hands off of them. I tried to teach her a lesson and really hurt her feelings.

Holy loving poo poo. The faster that marriage degrades the better.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Jesus gently caress I would have burned her loving running shoes after that.

One time he will be late saving a life because of her, and when he explodes on her, she will start screaming he's being abusive and she's terrified for her life because it's totally not her fault when she's sabotaging him outright.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

chemtrail huffer posted:

I understand the sentiment but she is not going to learn from that because she has nothing riding on that besides convenience. Not a job, not a life. Since its not a big deal to her, it comes off as petty and cruel rather than trying to make a point.

Cowslips Warren posted:

Jesus gently caress I would have burned her loving running shoes after that.

One time he will be late saving a life because of her, and when he explodes on her, she will start screaming he's being abusive and she's terrified for her life because it's totally not her fault when she's sabotaging him outright.

While she's a selfish idiot, I hesitate to fault a woman for saying she was scared when her male partner literally screams at her in anger.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

chemtrail huffer posted:

On the one hand, 90 percent of what he does is transporting boo boos. On the other hand, when it’s not that you do have to get moving quick. I’ve had medic partners that take forever to get to the ambulance so we can leave and it’s infuriating.

He should get the side zip boots and bam, the boot situation is solved. Not the “wife’s an idiot” one though.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Dienes posted:

While she's a selfish idiot, I hesitate to fault a woman for saying she was scared when her male partner literally screams at her in anger.

I agree that there are plenty of women who genuinely do fear the anger of their partner, this is patently not one of them. She is using it as an excuse to deflect blame. The fact that she so regularly overrides his needs and her unbridled rage at a reversal of fortune implies that it is HER who is the abusive one. Not physically, but emotionally. She is so obsessed with controlling his actions that she will risk the lives of third parties. This dude needs to gtfo of this relationship.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Dienes posted:

She's the abusive one in this relationship, not him.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

SoftNum posted:

I never said she wasn't abusive? Ever?

Do you think abusive pieces of poo poo never feel fear? Particularly the first time they get significant pushback from the person they are abusing, who is larger than them?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

SoftNum posted:

Moreover after he blew up at her and then she's all "fine then I won't ever do this for you" she turns around and does it again and then loses her poo poo on him for doing something almost identical and screams at him that since he apologized in the first place nothing she did was wrong at all.

OCD isn't "gently caress your feelings" it's a compulsion. She just doesn't give af about his feelings or his job and its clearly bubbling over into divorce territory by this point. The whole who ever apologizes is 100% wrong and the other person is right is some hard narcissist behavior and I really think there's a lot more going on in this guy's life he's normalized as okay that is very similar.

Dienes posted:

I never said she wasn't abusive? Ever?

Do you think abusive pieces of poo poo never feel fear? Particularly the first time they get significant pushback from the person they are abusing, who is larger than them?

...good? Make the abusers afraid of the consequences of their actions?

pentyne fucked around with this message at 22:40 on May 23, 2020

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

chemtrail huffer posted:

While there are SO many other issues here, I'd just like to ask if side zip boots aren't a thing anymore? I've been out of fire/ems for a while, but the uniform store had more side zip boots than regular ones. The look just like normal boots with laces, but you ties them up once so they fit you, and then you unzip the thing (to the inside of each foot) and can get in and out. Everyone I worked with had at least one pair of these which were always used at the "on call" (i.e. I'm probably sleeping) boots that you put next to your bed.

Some people who absolutely had to have some kind of boots that didn't come this way found zippers you can lace in to where you normally lace your boots that seems to do about the same thing.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Motronic posted:

While there are SO many other issues here, I'd just like to ask if side zip boots aren't a thing anymore? I've been out of fire/ems for a while, but the uniform store had more side zip boots than regular ones. The look just like normal boots with laces, but you ties them up once so they fit you, and then you unzip the thing (to the inside of each foot) and can get in and out. Everyone I worked with had at least one pair of these which were always used at the "on call" (i.e. I'm probably sleeping) boots that you put next to your bed.

I just ordered new side zip boots this week. I don’t like how they always fall apart so fast but the build quality of boots has poo poo the bed so hard that may not be an issue with side zips in particular.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

That lady is a pile of crazy, full stop. She is not in the same reality as the rest of us and should be left on an ice float.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I just ordered new side zip boots this week. I don’t like how they always fall apart so fast but the build quality of boots has poo poo the bed so hard that may not be an issue with side zips in particular.

Indeed, and I think it's most boots in general. I was ninja editing while you were posting. Are the lace up zippers still around? Get some Carolinas or similar that actually last and throw those in there. The seem to work, just not quite as well as side zip.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Motronic posted:

Indeed, and I think it's most boots in general. I was ninja editing while you were posting. Are the lace up zippers still around? Get some Carolinas or similar that actually last and throw those in there. The seem to work, just not quite as well as side zip.

There’s those and there’s also that ratchet setup that you can turn. Basically everyone I know in EMS has some kind of boot zipper setup since it’s so much easier than dealing with laces at 2 in the morning.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Motronic posted:

Some people who absolutely had to have some kind of boots that didn't come this way found zippers you can lace in to where you normally lace your boots that seems to do about the same thing.

What are the demands of an EMS' job that require special footwear.

Like why can't you wear green patch Blundstones or something, I wore those for construction for a dog's age and they're great. Tying laces is a hassle, plus they break in the middle of the day and you got a loose shoe all afternoon walking around.

ZoeDomingo
Nov 12, 2009

Skutter posted:

If he looks exactly like Kristofer Hivju or Johan Hess, he can get away with it. Otherwise just get some regular dang teeth installed.

I know Hivju, but who is Johan Hess? I looked up the name and just got a 16th-century German theologian. Who may have had a silver tooth but the aren't any images in his Wikipedia entry.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Ignoring what kind of shoes he wears, she KNOWS why he needs to be able to get them on fast, she's been asked and told not to mess with his boots, has said she won't, then keeps loving doing it? Yeah, being screamed at at 2am isn't good but when you intentionally gently caress with poo poo, knowing how dangerous it is, being screamed at is a fair price to pay for being an absolute selfish oval office.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Flowers for QAnon fucked around with this message at 23:39 on May 23, 2020

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Cowslips Warren posted:

Ignoring what kind of shoes he wears, she KNOWS why he needs to be able to get them on fast, she's been asked and told not to mess with his boots, has said she won't, then keeps loving doing it? Yeah, being screamed at at 2am isn't good but when you intentionally gently caress with poo poo, knowing how dangerous it is, being screamed at is a fair price to pay for being an absolute selfish oval office.
Right, if he had hit her it would be wrong, if he had followed her into the bathroom or prioritized yelling at her over the actual poo poo he had to do, it would be wrong. As it is it's... not the best form of communication but I don't think he did too much wrong in comparison.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

olylifter posted:

What are the demands of an EMS' job that require special footwear.

Like why can't you wear green patch Blundstones or something, I wore those for construction for a dog's age and they're great. Tying laces is a hassle, plus they break in the middle of the day and you got a loose shoe all afternoon walking around.

Other than waterproof being a plus, probably not a ton for EMS. I was primarily a firefighter so fire resistance and electrically isolated with steel (composite) toes were kind op a big deal.

I'ts not like those were the boots in my actual bunker gear, but I'd spend a lot of time out of bunker gear but still walking through still kinda burning poo poo full of water with those boots on and a helmet with just my bunker jacket on and not the pants/boots.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I (25F) got ghosted by a coworker (32M) at the start of the lockdown — how do I act when I go back to work in a few days?

quote:

To make a long story short, I (25F) had a months-long flirtationship with someone at work (32M) that ended in us hooking up once our workplace shut down due to the virus.

He chased me for months at the office but never actually made a move until the lockdown started. We had dinner, one thing led to another, and I spent the night at his place. It seemed to go as well as it could have, and he invited me over a few days later but I was busy and asked for a rain check. He told me to hit him up in a few days, and when I did he suddenly acted as if he had no time for me.

He is a very busy man. He runs his own business outside of the work we do together, so I believe him when he says he doesn’t have much free time. But what irks me is that, when we had the talk about the nature of our relationship (it felt necessary given the fact that we work pretty closely), he told me he “wouldn’t mind being more than friends, but I just don’t have a lot of time” and then never texted me again. Still watches all of my Instagram stories though.

But yeah so I have to see him in a few days as we’re going back to work, and I’ve kinda pushed all of this out of my head since I haven’t had to see him.

If anyone has any advice on how I should conduct myself once I go back, it would be greatly appreciated. I’ve never even come close to hooking up with someone from work, so I’ll admit I was very naive going into this shindig.

I don’t have any negative feelings towards him, I just anticipate lots of awkwardness because.... did I mention he’s more or less one of my bosses?

TL;DR: I slept with a coworker/boss after the lockdown started, he ghosted me, and now I have to see him at work in a few days. Plz help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

chemtrail huffer posted:

:murder:

If OP stays with this woman, he should come back from call next time and say he was too late and the victim died because she tied his shoelaces to see how she reacts. Then he can be surprised when she whips out more crocodile tears and makes it all about how mean he's being to her.

WIBTA if I didn't give my daughter her college fund?

quote:

Background: when my son was born my daughter was about 2 at the time and my dad decided to open a college fund for each of them. Every month until my daughter graduated high school, my dad, my husband and I, my ex husband (her dad), and my ex husbands parents paid into this fund and sometimes even went without so they could put money into both funds. There is probably about $10,000 in each one.

My daughter decided she didn't want to go to college and went to a vocational school instead, completely paid for by the government. Around this time, my dad signed over all the funds to me as he is old and sick and didn't want to pass away and nobody could access the money. My son is going away to college in the fall and we will be using his fund to help pay for it.

My daughter wants her fund when she finishes school, and I said no not unless she went to college, she is going to school to be a medical assistant at a trade school. If she doesn't go I want to cash out the fund and give the money to my dad to pay his medical bills, as he is very sick and he says to just give my daughter the money when she finishes, college or not. I'd rather the money go to my dad if my daughter doesn't go to college.

WIBTA if I didn't give her the money?
Not an attempted murderer like the last one, but definitely another future estranged parent post.

Invisible Clergy fucked around with this message at 23:43 on May 23, 2020