Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Data Graham posted:

Habsburgs at home:

charlesii.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

I don't get it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPQ7om598OM

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

That is a scene from the popular horror film Alien in which crewmember Kane returns to the crew after being attacked by an alien. The crew is sharing a peaceful dinners before an embyro implanted in Kane suddenly and shockingly bursts from his chest, killing him and unleashing a monster that kills almost all of them. The monster in the case of this meme is COVID-19.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wait why would a paedophile care either way :confused:

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

ImpAtom posted:

That is a scene from the popular horror film Alien in which crewmember Kane returns to the crew after being attacked by an alien. The crew is sharing a peaceful dinners before an embyro implanted in Kane suddenly and shockingly bursts from his chest, killing him and unleashing a monster that kills almost all of them. The monster in the case of this meme is COVID-19.

Thank you!

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Pretty much, yeah.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Fuckin a that one didn't pull any punches.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino

I have never read anything as aggressively depressing as this. Bravo Lezbianz, bravo.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

lol

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

I hate that Biden and Trump are completely interchangeable in the memes.

Anyway, here's something actually important.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Biden isn't worried about what's P.C.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

teethgrinder posted:

I will ignore this incorrect red squiggles until the day I die.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Beast Pussy posted:

Biden isn't worried about what's P.C.

:holymoley:

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I now support bringing capital punishment back

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And now I'm picturing the Spider-man bit where Spidey says JJJ must hate him because he's a racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnJrenTkGGE

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

I wish there was some goddamn baseball in 2020 :(

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

yeah I eat rear end posted:

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Against the wall.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
ugh close enough

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

teethgrinder posted:

This has always been and you can change it to the correct double space

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

I didn't recognize it and thought that it was that movie about all the restaurant people spitting in the food and sprinkling dandruff on it.

FFT
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

RareAcumen posted:

I didn't recognize it and thought that it was that movie about all the restaurant people spitting in the food and sprinkling dandruff on it.

I watched Waiting again a few months ago. Some of it holds up, some of it's pretty bad.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I actually stomached through the sequel to Waiting on Comedy Central one night while depressed af; toward the end Justin Long cameos and says "this is even more of a shithole than the one I worked in."

That about sums it up.

The guy who can't pee when someone is watching is a major character.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I looked it up just to try and remember who was even in that one, and found a link to a Justin Long interview where he calls his cameo "offensive" and for some reason Peter Travers is dressed exactly like Ned loving Flanders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAwT-rzohDA

The ecosystem of the C and D-list is so loving bizarre my dudes

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

...so, 2020 is right to kill us, eh? Bold statement!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

How Kafkaesque

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Please, son, no meat touching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

This one works especially well because our plans were garbage to start with tbh