Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

very informative I watched the whole thing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Nathilus posted:

One time I made a joke on reddit, but it was illegal. I made some joking reference to a proper way to silence a wailing infant on public transpo in AITA (baby murder), and got banned for violent threats.

Those posts are only allowed on r/childfree

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
I lost my forum account info years ago. Life got in the way of coming back. Work. Kids. I always meant to re-register. Now I have the time, just did, only to hear Lowtax is ailing terribly. poo poo.

Godspeed for a speedy, full recovery. I’m sorry to hear this has happened to him.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Maybe someone with good insurance could temporarily marry Rich, just an idea.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

SilkyP posted:

well he did marry a canadian once iirc

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Was it ever not hosed up since it was first destroyed

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747

SilkyP posted:

I have Medicare, and I get really good coverage. Kyanka is obviously disabled so he could get on Medicare too. Good healthcare.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

SilkyP posted:

Is gay marriage legal in the US in the eyes of health insurance companies?

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Is gay marriage legal in the US in the eyes of health insurance companies?

I am pretty sure in the states where it is legal that the insurance benefits are the same as hetero couples.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
If gays got cheaper insurance I bet they'd welcome being otherized

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I can tell this was made with respect.

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
has anyone pitched a small six part series about the forums and lowtax to a netflix producer yet? We should be able to get something going at this point...

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I remember back in the day when TLC was a legitimate channel that actually aired educational stuff and watching a bunch of those real surgery shows.

In one there was a girl around 13 years old with a twisted spine and they had her back splayed open like a fish from neck to tailbone. It took them like 12 hours just to make minor corrections to get her vertebrae straightened out a bit.

It made me both respect neurosurgeons and at the same time never want to be one.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

SilkyP posted:

I am pretty sure in the states where it is legal that the insurance benefits are the same as hetero couples.

same-sex marriage is legal in every state

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This got me interested in looking up what spine / back surgery looks like and I wish I hadn't did that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ53CtXfc3o :nws:

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

hakimashou posted:

same-sex marriage is legal in every state

Nice!

EDIT: NVM found that podcast/discord thing.

SilkyP fucked around with this message at 06:36 on May 24, 2020

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

For anyone that missed seeing Uwe vs 'Tax.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Burt Sexual posted:

Post there more vs here.

May I ask what your problem is exactly?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Lowtax’s ascent to godhood only to reject his flock because they call him names and tell him he sucks is like a modern retelling of the Old Testament and it kinda owns more this way

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

Lowtax’s ascent to godhood only to reject his flock because they call him names and tell him he sucks is like a modern retelling of the Old Testament and it kinda owns more this way
it follows that the rainbow shall be a sign of the new covenant and his chosen people shall proclaim "im gay"

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

shadow puppet of a posted:

For anyone that missed seeing Uwe vs 'Tax.

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Burt Sexual posted:

Post there more vs here.

dude this is an ancient SA joke, chill

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Nathilus posted:

Thread full of goon crackheads that all do a research chemical and immediately die.

the time all those goons thought they were doing a concentrated tincture of some charming mild herbal drug then got it tested and found out they were all addicted to chinese research heroin was pretty funny though

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Vakal posted:

I remember back in the day when TLC was a legitimate channel that actually aired educational stuff and watching a bunch of those real surgery shows.

In one there was a girl around 13 years old with a twisted spine and they had her back splayed open like a fish from neck to tailbone. It took them like 12 hours just to make minor corrections to get her vertebrae straightened out a bit.

It made me both respect neurosurgeons and at the same time never want to be one.

My roommate had her entire spine straighted out last July, two days, one 4 hour and one 12 hours. Two weeks total in the hospital, and a month in a nursing home, and she's just now getting to a mostly normal life again.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Vakal posted:

respect neurosurgeons
they need to get a real job

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Would this be a bad time to ask when we will migrate to XenForo 2.0?

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Would this be a bad time to ask when we will migrate to XenForo 2.0?

SpineFailo 3.0

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

SilkyP posted:

Marriage and Lowtax go together like cats and something that doesn't like cats.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Hillary 2020 posted:

Marriage and Lowtax go together like cats and something that doesn't like cats.

other cats.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

poverty goat posted:

the goon death rate in the joose thread, all things considered, was relatively low compared to the heroin thread.

It's about arm reduction.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

gary oldmans diary posted:

our admin having really bad spine bones has me thinking about unbreakable. why did mr glass assume just because he has bad bones that there must be someone else out there with all of super bones, super muscles, and semi-psychic abilities

shouldnt he have just assumed there would be a guy with really strong bones? gotta cause all these massive accidents to find that dead guy with the strong skeleton

It's a conflation of the Just World fallacy and the Schwarzenegger / Devito movie Twins.

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

I said come in! posted:

This got me interested in looking up what spine / back surgery looks like and I wish I hadn't did that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ53CtXfc3o :nws:

"We're tricking the spine into thinking it's broken."

*breaks spine with hammer & chisel*

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

We must upload tax mans consciousness to xenforo

All he needs is a new metal body like Robocop. Just lose the crappy spine and all the meat that is slowing him down and replace it with some sort of microprocessor enhanced combat chassis.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

I said come in! posted:

Breast reduction surgery is the grossest, especially if you’re a boob man, a lady with sensitive boobs, or just somebody who can’t stand blood or gore. Don’t watch video if any of those labels apply to you.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Hillary 2020 posted:

It's about arm reduction.

nice

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

It’s gonna be sad when Herbie Hancock’s watermelon Man plays on the radio and Lowtax can’t get down

Hell I don’t think he can even bop to a simple II-V-I these days Smh

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I hope Lowtax’ spine gets better, or at least stabilizes. I like the forums and I seriously hate all other social media and forums. I ain’t no fucken bodybuilder, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I used to look up to Lowtax, but now I look down at him, because he's now so small and shriveled due to his lovely spine