Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

rainy day Halo: Reach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

to stop gameing is to stop living

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/In__Training/status/1264423036091949057?s=20

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The squad is untouchable. Mayo has this easy.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thank god this splatfest is back so imp can continue spraying the iconic mayo colour all over the map and their opponents

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Morning coffee and uncharted 3 in the boatyard

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

W101 with my McMuffin

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Coffee. Clif Bar. Control.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

What type of Clif Bar?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

fadam posted:

What type of Clif Bar?

Peanut Butter. Last one before I gotta resupply.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Nice, those are good. My favourite is the Coconut Chocolate Chip :munch:

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

EmmyOk posted:

Nice we're super in sync on these lol! I am just after wrapping up Syria right after the burning mansion, definitely one of the less good parts that I recall. Did you get your plat on 2 yet?

nah, 2 completely humbled me on the treasure hunting front

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

fadam posted:

Nice, those are good. My favourite is the Coconut Chocolate Chip :munch:

Peanut Butter Banana myself. It's got it all... Peanut Butter, Banana. And choco chips FTW. It's my go-to.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Peanut Butter Banana myself. It's got it all... Peanut Butter, Banana. And choco chips FTW. It's my go-to.

*nods respectfully*

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kull the Conqueror posted:

nah, 2 completely humbled me on the treasure hunting front

I just used a guide for them, knew well from experience I wouldn’t have a hope finding them all myself lol. Just in the shipyard now :getin: had one of the all time sweatiest fights in it

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Final fantasy 7 remake. Just did the sector 7 plate missions and I’m glad the made the avalanche guys into real characters so I could cry when they get insanely and brutally killed while holding too many cats like the iconic too many limes meme

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the aeris dies spoiler bar cracks me up everytime

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the next part of the ff7 remake will have an option to save aeris solaire-style. Quote this post

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I got a new PC so it's time to catch up on all the indie treasures I've missed out on starting with Tiny and Big

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i picked ketchup

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i also turned the game off after picking a team. epic

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Gonna play the Xenoblade remaster when I get home from this bbq :dukedoge:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ping ponging around a lot of stuff. Started Prey finally. Insanely cool opening to w game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Approaching Achades with Lady Ashe in FF12...Revolution is in the air

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Persona 3

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Ping ponging around a lot of stuff. Started Prey finally. Insanely cool opening to w game

Enjoy! One of my faves.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Xenoblade Definitive looks so good :carol:

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I finished what the golf it was alright

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

fadam posted:

Enjoy! One of my faves.

It’s so fun lol. Beating the poo poo out of a chair because there are two of them and realising neither was a mimic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We've arrived at Draklor Laboratory...the empire is no match for our strength

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Special 3-day weekend edition of Yakuza 3. Probably some BOTW and Shantae: Half-Genie Hero later too

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I was browsing the eShop with my morning coffee and saw that there's a new Shantae game coming out this week. What a blessed time to be a gamer.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

I was browsing the eShop with my morning coffee and saw that there's a new Shantae game coming out this week. What a blessed time to be a gamer.

Yeah, that’s what got me to finally start up HGH, that comes out in just a few weeks I think. Weird that they don’t seem to be promoting it much, I thought the last two were well-received

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It came out months ago as a Apple Arcade exclusive missing like half the game. I didn't know it was coming out for real this week though that's cool

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I’ve been hitting Shenmue 3 again, mostly dicking around with the DLC I didn’t get around to until now. Got some sick outfits for Ryo. I might do another play through to get the side quests I missed, mostly in an effort to get the “hit all the fishing spots” trophy.

Shenmue life is good.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I do not understand w101 and feel like I'm just button mashing. It feels like astral chain + sacrifice and it's just extremely weird

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
waiting patiently two days to tell larry that wonderful 101 is godly