Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Alright I'm going to move to spoonsy if nobody else is around, since it seems like a lot of people aren't around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Voodoofly posted:

FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING SACRED POST PANDER LIKE 5-6 MORE POSTS JUST POST CRAP THEN GO BACK AND PLAY THE GAME

dude, voodoo, this is an old-timers game. I sincerely doubt merk will modkill me for falling a few posts short if I make a good effort attempt to play the game.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Spoonsy (4): Voodoofly, Hal Incandenza, Voodoofly, wins32767, Voodoofly, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Chili, Chili, Voodoofly, Dhaes, b-minus1
b-minus1 (2): Chili, Chili, Highwire, Spoonsy, Spoonsy, Spoonsy
Chili (2): Cidrick, Voodoofly, wins32767, Voodoofly, wins32767, Voodoofly
Voodoofly (1): Cidrick, Cidrick, Chili
Jamuraan (1): dy.
wins32767 (1): Jamuraan
Highwire (1): Pander
dy. (1): CCKeane
Cidrick (0): Dhaes, Dhaes
CCKeane (0): Highwire, wins32767, dy., wins32767, Dhaes, Dhaes, Highwire, dy.
Hal Incandenza (0): Chili, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Chili
Pander (0): CCKeane, CCKeane, Dhaes, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Chili, Dhaes, Chili

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 24th, 2020 at 1 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 25 minutes.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

##GAVEL SPOONSY

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
There will be no modkills unless you break common mafia rules.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

WITNESS ME, I HAVE BECOME DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF LURKERS

Also people might need to revote.

##vote Chili

For loving hell Pander you could have let me do this last night if you had just posted.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

There will be no modkills unless you break common mafia rules.

There isn't a rule that says a dog CAN'T play mafia!

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

Spoonsy posted:

Yeah, as a noted "D1 is a bit of a crapshot" person, I am not sure how you can finger an entire scum team off D1 posting

Okay I see it with this post.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Voodoofly posted:

##vote Chili

For loving hell Pander you could have let me do this last night if you had just posted.

I thought that was going to be the Voodoofly role, especially with your lurker gavel. :)

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Voodoofly posted:

##vote Chili

You could have just gaveled me and let me play more xcom without feeling bad!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Spoonsy, Town, Vanilla has been lurker judged by a Voodoofly (role, not player).

Vote reset. Day continues.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Lol wtf

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Chili (1): Voodoofly

Not Voting (11): b-minus1, CCKeane, Chili, Cidrick, Dhaes, dy., Hal Incandenza, Highwire, Jamuraan, Pander, wins32767

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 24th, 2020 at noon EDT -- that's in about 22 minutes.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Pander posted:

You could have just gaveled me and let me play more xcom without feeling bad!

I would have if Spoonsy hadn't also been lurking and had a couple bad posts on top of it.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

This is gonna be a quick game if that's 1/day.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

And now obviously I wish I had just done that instead.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

##vote keane

22 mins?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ha! Well at least we still have some time

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Any specific reasons for your vote on Chili?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hey wait we lost an hour there

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CCKeane posted:

Any specific reasons for your vote on Chili?

He was voting chili before as well, he gave reasons. Do your work Keane

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
A secret role has been revealed. The op has been updated.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hal Incandenza posted:

He was voting chili before as well, he gave reasons. Do your work Keane

No.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Deadline is at 1pm EDT. Sorry!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

yeah deadline was supposed to be 10:00am eastern

CCK:

quote:

Chili - his posts read like he is having fun with the game i think WOULD VOTE IN A SECOND, ITS LIKE ITS A "IM SO OBVIOUSLY NOT CONCERNED ABOUT DOING EVERYTHING SCUM TRY NOT TO DO I MUST BE TOWN ACT

This was my inline on Dhaes post last night and I still stand by it. Plus his weird thing on me today about how it was strange I wasn't voting a low postcount player.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Votecount for Day 1

CCKeane (1): Pander
Chili (1): Voodoofly

Not Voting (10): b-minus1, CCKeane, Chili, Cidrick, Dhaes, dy., Hal Incandenza, Highwire, Jamuraan, wins32767

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 24th, 2020 at 1 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 17 minutes.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

MERK!!!! why didn't you tell me my role was revealed after I used it!!!!!!

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Voodoofly posted:

yeah deadline was supposed to be 10:00am eastern

CCK:

This was my inline on Dhaes post last night and I still stand by it. Plus his weird thing on me today about how it was strange I wasn't voting a low postcount player.

I don't understand anything about this post.

1) It's 10am PST not eastern
2) what are you saying about keane or dhaes?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Well there goes my plan to scare the ever loving gently caress out of people to not lurk for the rest of the game.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Pander posted:

I don't understand anything about this post.

1) It's 10am PST not eastern
2) what are you saying about keane or dhaes?

I meant 10:00am pacific, not eastern.

CCK asked why I was voting Chili. I had responded to a Dhaes post last night and put ALL CAPS BOLD THOUGHTS ONTO EACH PLAYER AFTER HIS. You can hit that little question mark button to go find it.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Reminder again that this is majority lynch.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.
huh well ok ##vote b-1

dont like his posts today

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Now that we know spoonsy was town my guess is that scum are lurking like crazy because there has never been any pressure on them. I’m also assuming voodoo is town now

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.

merk posted:

Reminder again that this is majority lynch.

i dont remember is this the lynch with the most votes or we need 7/13 votes

like is the majority the one with the majority of the votes or the majority of the players voting them

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Also to be up front I only found out this morning that I would reset votes and by that time Pander was posting. I didn't realize he would take forever and a day to make enough posts to pass Spoonsy but I really didn't want to reset all the votes this close to deadline.

I justified it with the fact Spoonsy was almost certainly going to be in the final rush at deadline even if he didn't die.

Also, for the record, I almost gaveled Jammy yesterday but when I came back to check he was posting and posting fine, which is when I saw Spoonsy was second to last and Pander just needed to make a few more posts to pass him.

Sorry Spoonsy, make less bad posts and way more posts next time.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

Now that we know spoonsy was town my guess is that scum are lurking like crazy because there has never been any pressure on them. I’m also assuming voodoo is town now

Why are you assuming voodoofly is town? I'm not disagreeing, I just don't see where you're making that jump.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Voodoofly posted:

Also to be up front I only found out this morning that I would reset votes and by that time Pander was posting. I didn't realize he would take forever and a day to make enough posts to pass Spoonsy but I really didn't want to reset all the votes this close to deadline.

I justified it with the fact Spoonsy was almost certainly going to be in the final rush at deadline even if he didn't die.

Also, for the record, I almost gaveled Jammy yesterday but when I came back to check he was posting and posting fine, which is when I saw Spoonsy was second to last and Pander just needed to make a few more posts to pass him.

Sorry Spoonsy, make less bad posts and way more posts next time.

Yeah I think Spoonsy was going to be executed today if you didn't hammer, I didn't see a vote condensing on anybody else.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CCKeane posted:

Why are you assuming voodoofly is town? I'm not disagreeing, I just don't see where you're making that jump.

He is my scumbuddy obviously. We are doing the opposite of what you and I did in Good Place.

But seriously people read Chili's posts and then go vote him. Read them in stream, not just in post history or only his posts.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CCKeane posted:

Unless I misunderstood what just happene, voodoo used an ability that caused spoonsys death. Why would a scum waste that on player that was going to be the lunch and open up the possibility to lose a scum to a lunch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

Unless I misunderstood what just happene, voodoo used an ability that caused spoonsys death. Why would a scum waste that on player that was going to be the lunch and open up the possibility to lose a scum to a lunch?

Oh poor spring child, if you think I wasn't salivating at the mouth to kill a lurker regardless of my alignment then, well, I'll show you the true path over the next however many games we hopefully play together.