Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

He's running the trucks too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Well then he's truly a madman if he's going to run a race 4 days in a row. How are the truck drivers even supposed to compete with what I assume is no practice against a guy that's already had 900 miles of practice on the track... (I guess the same could be said with the Xfinity series too)

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
This 100,000 cameras poo poo got old really, really quick

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Well then he's truly a madman if he's going to run a race 4 days in a row. How are the truck drivers even supposed to compete with what I assume is no practice against a guy that's already had 900 miles of practice on the track... (I guess the same could be said with the Xfinity series too)

generally they compete poorly

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

mother nature just not having nascar being the first sport back.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I'm taking my dog for a walk but, when I get back, I'm considering running some rain delay theater in the winter heat Channel. I'm thinking IROC unless anyone has anything else they'd like to watch.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
I like how Jeff Gordon says it's hard for the fans at home to understand what it takes to focus for 600 miles

Motherfucker it ain't easy for me, either

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
Loling at praising how track drying is faster with 0 fans

Yeah

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Pinecone Sample posted:

I like how Jeff Gordon says it's hard for the fans at home to understand what it takes to focus for 600 miles

Currently in hospital getting 4mg of Dilaudid an hour to watch this race. As brave as our troops and first responders are I'm pretty sure I'm the greatest hero here. Why you might ask? It's been five minutes and they haven't bought me my strawberry ice cream I asked for.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

I see the 600 is a never ending whirlwind of excitement just like every year

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Respect the power of the wind

Peanut President posted:

I see the 600 is a never ending whirlwind of excitement just like every year

*vortex

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Bubba has a brake problem so they're changing tires

:thunk:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Pinecone Sample posted:

My dad talked about when we'd attend this race watching the start, then spacing out until lap 300, at which point it was worth paying attention to again.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

My dad talked about when we'd attend this race watching the start, then spacing out until lap 300, at which point it was worth paying attention to again.

I have gone to races at Charlotte and I'll never go to a 600

I just got drunk enough that I realized that we are not even halfway and there is no plan. It's like season 3 of Lost, basically

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Whenever I went to Cup races at Indy there were always huge groups of people sheltering from the heat under the grandstands during the middle of the race.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
This track is so goddamn boring. And I say this as someone who watches bike racing.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

they should do the second half backwards, for the troops

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

It's not long enough, really, they should take a half-hour break to shake hands with the troops

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

stealie72 posted:

This track is so goddamn boring. And I say this as someone who watches bike racing.

The Lance Armstrong 30 for 30 is great so far. You should’ve watched that instead

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

tropes

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Where is Kyle Busch, he went to the pits ten minutes ago and we ain't heard poo poo now he's in 17th

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Pinecone Sample posted:

Where is Kyle Busch, he went to the pits ten minutes ago and we ain't heard poo poo now he's in 17th

pit road speedin'

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

sportsgenius86 posted:

The Lance Armstrong 30 for 30 is great so far. You should’ve watched that instead

I watched worst cooks in America

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

I'm DVRing it so I have something to watch tomorrow.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

sportsgenius86 posted:

Sorry, I watched Moneyball the other day.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Chase is pitting oh that's nuts, he's not going for the win

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

hendrick's cars are a loving circus act

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

What the gently caress was that, a gamble on another restart?

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Hey Steve, are you gonna fine the #2 crew for that high five

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Holy poo poo I'm squirming at Kyle and Chase chatting with no masks, fourteen days, quarantine, no soup

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lmao

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

why would you choose to not win, when you could win

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1264768672750465024?s=21
https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1264769148954873856?s=21
https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1264769336897503232?s=21
https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1264769421169459202?s=21

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

NASCAR 2020: you make decisions, you live with them

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
NASCAR 2020: That has to be a joke, huh?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

that was an all time stupid pit call

"hate it for my guys, except gustafson, that mother fucker"

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

its good when bad things happen to elliott imo

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1264798177774845952?s=21

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That was going to be one of those deals where, if Elliott stays out, most of the leaders pit. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

CBJSprague24 posted:

That was going to be one of those deals where, if Elliott stays out, most of the leaders pit. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

That is probably true though I think the clean air still would have given him a shot at the win, especially if a couple other guys stayed out with him.

All I know is that I had a bet on Kes at +1200 so I'll take it. I also had one on Bowman at +2100 that I was really hoping was going to come through but I'll take any win I can get.