Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Dancing Peasant posted:

Is there a Xenoblade Chronicles DE thread yet?

Also, I was listening to some of the remastered songs. I’m so ready for this game.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxZPEb_jVjLCB2s7atPQzyAuhMh71IcVt

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923642

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Social Animal
Nov 1, 2005

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Wonderful 101 would be 50% better if Kamiya was 50% less horny

What did the wife think of the Pink intro?

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Electric Phantasm posted:

What did it look like before?

The title was stylized "CLIMBROS" as in, you know, CLIM BROS... CUM BROS... and the other flourishes (including the climbing hook) just sorta look like a big dick and balls in the background, to me.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dancing Peasant posted:

Is there a Xenoblade Chronicles DE thread yet?

Also, I was listening to some of the remastered songs. I’m so ready for this game.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxZPEb_jVjLCB2s7atPQzyAuhMh71IcVt

I was not ready for the sick guitar riff now being right up front now for You Will Know Our Names :rock:.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Very excited about CLiMBROS

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Ausgoons

EB Games has the LABO kits deeply discounted as part of their current sale. They're all around $29AUD.

This includes the robot pack! I would absolutely grab them if I had literally anywhere to store them after the 10min I spent playing with them post-assembly.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Holy poo poo, Future Connected's battle theme is just as outrageous a banger tune as Torna's was :magical:.

Can whoever is composing these please be given the job of composing for the next Xeno- game? :pray:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I was not ready for the sick guitar riff now being right up front now for You Will Know Our Names :rock:.

YOu will know our names is like top 5 hypest tracks ever. right up there with 'rules of nature'. definitely a track that sells the game.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Ausgoons

EB Games has the LABO kits deeply discounted as part of their current sale. They're all around $29AUD.

Not that interested in Labo but between the current sale (which I hadn't realised was running until I saw this post) and an ebay plus trial I've just bought TMS #FE Encore from them for $54 posted so I'll look forward to eventually getting around to that in a year or so

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/toucanstudiotm/status/1168514332612792320?s=21

:laffo:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Love that rope

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

these guys shouldn't be ashamed of charging their j/o crystals with their bros

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019
TIL that it's available on Switch and that Cumbros isn't the actual title.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Who is Ros and why would I climb him?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Ace thread title.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
A friend of mine's left Joycon stick has been drifting for some time, and calibrating it and updating it stuff didn't fix it. Finally they broke down and bought another pair of joycons...and it's doing the same thing. Apparently when calibrating, it looks rock solid, but it only drifts in games. Has anyone heard about this? there's obviously a billion web pages about drifting joycons but they're all about the Joy-Cons themselves. Could the Switch itself have some problem?

Edit: they drift whether they're physically connected to the Switch or not.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 12:49 on May 25, 2020

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dip Viscous posted:

That hook in the logo looks like a dick&balls, and the camping gear on the side also looks like an additional dick&balls.

drat this game is compelling.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Samurai Sanders posted:

A friend of mine's left Joycon stick has been drifting for some time, and calibrating it and updating it stuff didn't fix it. Finally they broke down and bought another pair of joycons...and it's doing the same thing. Apparently when calibrating, it looks rock solid, but it only drifts in games. Has anyone heard about this? there's obviously a billion web pages about drifting joycons but they're all about the Joy-Cons themselves. Could the Switch itself have some problem?

Edit: they drift whether they're physically connected to the Switch or not.

Have they updated the joycons themselves through the system settings?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Dip Viscous posted:

Red neckerchief is definitely my spirit animal.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

BisterdDave posted:

Have they updated the joycons themselves through the system settings?
Is there more than one way to update the Joy-Con firmware that I don't know about?

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is there more than one way to update the Joy-Con firmware that I don't know about?

I don't think so, just checking to see if they've tried updating the joycon firmware apart from the console firmware.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

bushisms.txt posted:

Red neckerchief is definitely my spirit animal.

oh gently caress, the neckerchief is a third set of dick&balls. good catch

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Dip Viscous posted:

Just look at that squat

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rutibex posted:

oh gently caress, the neckerchief is a third set of dick&balls. good catch

It's dicks all the way down

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Mokinokaro posted:

Thankfully it's really just Wonder Pink's intro that is that way.

Social Animal posted:

What did the wife think of the Pink intro?

I realized I could skip cutscenes

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

The Rumor mill leaks are coming in about the Metroid Prime Trilogy releasing next month for real this time you guys

It won't happen but day 1 purchase

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I can't wait to buy the Metroid Prime Trilogy and play my favorite Metroid Prime game, Mother 3.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I will buy Metroid Prime Trilogy again, cause holy fuckkkkkkkk being able to play it portably in bed would be such a goddamn mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VQWGGKABqc

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

I will continue to believe every fake leak about metroid prime trilogy until it is actually released. it’s called optimism

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I sat and listened to this for a long time with my eyes closed and a smile on my face.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Me downloading Metroid Prime Trilogy on my Switch as soon as it launches:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Infinitum posted:

Me downloading Metroid Prime Trilogy on my Switch as soon as it launches:

Metroid Prime was such a transformative experience when I was little you guys have no idea how mindblowing it was in 2002.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I missed out on most stuff that came out during the gcn era and I never did end up checking out the wii collection bc by that point I was kinda poisoned against sub HD games so this is cool news to me. Fingers crossed they all have both gyro and traditional controls.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I just got downloaded and update for Deadly Premonition, anyone know what it is?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

romanowski posted:

I will continue to believe every fake leak about metroid prime trilogy until it is actually released. it’s called optimism

Same. I want it to be real so bad.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Traditional controls with the joycons would be the besttttt

The Switch version will be the 4th time I buy all the Metroid Prime games, they're just so good and chill.
Gonna scan allllllllllllllll the poo poo I can find.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Infinitum posted:

I will buy Metroid Prime Trilogy again, cause holy fuckkkkkkkk being able to play it portably in bed would be such a goddamn mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VQWGGKABqc

Metroid Prime 2 had a real good one too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7uZf4uiMN8

Maybe this time I'll actually get over my trauma of losing to the first corrupted world boss for three hours and replay Metroid Prime 3.

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I just got downloaded and update for Deadly Premonition, anyone know what it is?

This is one of the things that I find a bit lacking with the Switch. You get updates but so frequently there's no kind of patch notes that explain what it did.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Other M being a massive fart aside, I always really liked this music section from the trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53PSPFE07Hw&t=38s

(Link me the song if you know it)

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

Metroid Prime was an unplayable frustrating mess if you were playing PC shooters at the time. I could never get past the control scheme and narrow fov.

Of course I still can’t play FPS games with a controller, so maybe it’s just me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I realized I could skip cutscenes

It's really not any worse than what you would get in any bayonetta game.