Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol look at the attempt to draw the horn head on. It doesn't even exist.

Sephiroth had one wing so I wonder if he's gonna try and say that was alluding to him.

Also the guy's nose in the fifth panel looks like a dick in the way Mookie draws them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

Woah, someone tell Mookie to slow down with the plot. I can barely keep up!

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
you know, compared to how he smells normally

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

TheHan posted:

Interesting thought...what if instead it was more stupid jokes? Just an endless parade of pointless garbage?

Still an improvement though!
So, “going to clear my head” was Mookie code for “go waste a few weeks on nothing”

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

TheHan posted:

I find it...interesting, that when the joke's supposed to be that the mongrel's flying wonky from the stench, that Mookie would also only give him one wing. It's super minor but also the one element he could add that muddies the joke a bit.

How else would you know he's a mongrelman if he didn't look ~wacky~ and ~crazy~ like that?

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

This feels like a bunch of people paid enough in a kickstarter to get their Original Character (do not steal) inserted into the comic and he's taking care of them all at once (by all at once, I mean a long, drawn out sequence of updates).

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3
That's a very good point and probably exactly what happened.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
It stinks.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Given in the last panel of the previous comic we know that Snout was standing in front of the garbage beast, has he moved away before addressing all the smelly poo poo on him? Or is one-winged dipshit wandering around the garbage heap and being taken by surprise by a bad smell?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Hey, an actual joke! I knew something was missing from that page.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

The Mr. Bean adventures continue for Snout. Can't wait to just see his dong on every page now.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Of loving course this was all contrived to have him wind up naked for horny times with the witch.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Masterful edit.

Also how amazing is it that in the one circumstance when it would've been somewhat natural to draw Snout's swinging hog in a somewhat nonsexual context, Mookie doesn't do it? Not that I'm complaining. I'm sure we'll get to see plenty more of that dong.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

if all his clothes are lost and he was in the shower where did he get the money he's tipping the shower person with

unless that was... What, the soap? The sponge he's using? But it doesn't look like that at at all, it looks like a bill.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
He should have minded his clothes.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

why would anyone want Snout's unwashed hobo rags

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
Keep churning out that filler buddy you’ll write your way outta this yet.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Rotten Red Rod posted:

if all his clothes are lost and he was in the shower where did he get the money he's tipping the shower person with

unless that was... What, the soap? The sponge he's using? But it doesn't look like that at at all, it looks like a bill.

Either he paid in advance, like most normal bathhouses, or he was keeping his mongrelbux in his rear end.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dropping a bucket of water on someone is in no way like taking a shower

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Dropping a bucket of water on someone is in no way like taking a shower

Have you seen Mookie? That's probably how he does it.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Is he tipping the washer in the first panel? That's right after leaving the shower, did he carry paper money with him when he went in? What's he gonna do now that his DEAF armpatch is gone?

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

YF-23 posted:

Is he tipping the washer in the first panel? That's right after leaving the shower, did he carry paper money with him when he went in? What's he gonna do now that his DEAF armpatch is gone?

Probably fuckin' die I guess, those silly deafs are just totally helpless with their horrible disability they hate that keeps getting them into looney toons gags

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
To be fair, being deaf isn't Snout's problem. Being Snout is Snout's problem.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Snout's problem is Mookie

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The Little Death posted:

The Mr. Bean adventures continue for Snout. Can't wait to just see his dong on every page now.

If the laundromat loses your laundry, it had better be responsible for it.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

super sweet best pal posted:

I too have never been to a laundromat, but they all have this sign. There's even a "Seinfeld" episode about it.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

super sweet best pal posted:

Best part is, this bathhouse has an item check area, which implies they are responsible for those things, but not your loving clothes.

Whatever, this was a contrivance to get Snout naked again. But not to lose his way to communicate to us in diary.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

They don't have a better system that "tall stool and stepladder" either? Imagine how many people fall off of those things.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

They don't have a better system that "tall stool and stepladder" either? Imagine how many people fall off of those things.

You know, now that you mention it. Why the gently caress is giant Minotaur triclops giving out free cupcakes, this seems like his ideal job?

I hate to say it, but I like giant shaggy Minotaur triclops as a character design, and will likely use it for my own amusement elsewhere. So good on yeah for that character Mookie, please never draw it again.

Drunk Theory fucked around with this message at 08:30 on May 28, 2020

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Why is he still doing that lovely 'tail above the clothing' thing goddamn. It's a towel. Fold it right and boom, handy slit for the tail to go through without looking awkward as gently caress.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Bucket Mongrelman #2 has a regular-style tail.
I think Snout is actually supposed to have a grotesque spine-tendril.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Yeah how does that even work? A god drat 4 foot tall stool with a stepladder leaned against it. A guy tries to climb up the stepladder with a bucket full of water. What are physics again?

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

Libra posted:

oh poo poo

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Libra posted:

He's a dickbutt.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

C'mon Mookie, why stop now? Did Snout trip down the steps to the laundromat and land in a pile of horse crap? Did a dog see his dick and think it was a delicious weiner? Don't hold out on me.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Snout Gets Invited to a Cult

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

What are we supposed to be taking from any of this? We got several days of Snout being deaf Mr. Magoo and then suddenly it's redemption for the villain time? Jesus gently caress it's like the plot progression is going backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.
I'm kind of surprised that the bathhouse didn't let him keep the towel. On the other hand, Snout is generally prone to fleeing instead of asking for minimal assistance.

At this point, I'm expecting a clumsy "Arudak stole his clothes" reveal.