Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha ok but seriously what should we do about the entrenched Bowsetteers
This poll is closed.
Join them 106 13.23%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 39 4.87%
Abstain 16 2.00%
28 3.50%
14 1.75%
32 4.00%
429 53.56%
Flame grenadegg 112 13.98%
10 1.25%
15 1.87%
Total: 801 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
what is the best version of deadly premonition? I have a pc and the playstations, and a switch. I have heard there are worse problems with some versions? Including possibly some of the newer ones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the best version is watching a let's play

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

grieving for Gandalf posted:

haha Naughty Dog's lawyers saw that we have a thread called "Last of Us 2 Leaks"

Wait what? What did they say?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I said come in! posted:

Wait what? What did they say?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=505116902#post505116902

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

thank you for your service, child abductee space fascism troops

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Maybe it's just me but three planes seems like an odd choice.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

loving amazing lol

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
just know that if you purchase the last of us 2 i will stand in judgement of you, not only for supporting the oppression of our shared hobby of posting, but also because it's gonna suck like the last one lmao

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

lmao

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Hey hey Americanized resident evil 4 had it's place.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

who says SA is no longer relavant?

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i hope the leaker is okay :ohdear:

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

raditts posted:

thank you for your service, child abductee space fascism troops

It's ok the next Halo game will finally introduce time-travel into the plot and for some contrived reason Master Chief ends up in the house he grew up in and witnesses his own kidnapping but does not try to stop it. Then there's a scene where he meets his mom and dad. It's very emotional because of the music playing as Master Chief awkwardly hugs his parents.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

kind regards,

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

If I could trade TLOU2 for a Skies of Arcadia port I would do it so fast

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

redreader posted:

what is the best version of deadly premonition? I have a pc and the playstations, and a switch. I have heard there are worse problems with some versions? Including possibly some of the newer ones?

I’m sorry to report that the PC and switch versions will crash no matter what you do, and the PS3 version looks and runs worse than any of them.

I love the game to bits, but short of playing the original release, you’re just gonna have to put up with jank and save often. The PC version is more egregious with the crashes but can be made to look and run real nice with DP Fix.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
relax or die how did your BitD game go

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
thanks for asking, pretty well. My players said they enjoyed it, I wasn't sure since we usually play d&d and there was basically no combat.

plus a katana nerd got bonked on the head by a mallet

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Relax Or DIE posted:

thanks for asking, pretty well. My players said they enjoyed it, I wasn't sure since we usually play d&d and there was basically no combat.

plus a katana nerd got bonked on the head by a mallet

don't tell Awesome Animals but I'm going to kill his character tonight

May 8, 2006

I won't but let them come back as a ghost or a robot imo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Relax Or DIE posted:

I won't but let them come back as a ghost or a robot imo

Ideally he tells me to go screw and just does a resist or flashback or something.

me, doing gm prep:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

man nurse posted:

I’m sorry to report that the PC and switch versions will crash no matter what you do, and the PS3 version looks and runs worse than any of them.

I love the game to bits, but short of playing the original release, you’re just gonna have to put up with jank and save often. The PC version is more egregious with the crashes but can be made to look and run real nice with DP Fix.

the original release has the original controls though

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The expert mode bosses in terraria deal so much damage...

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

don't tell Awesome Animals but I'm going to kill his character tonight

!!! Then I’ll reroll as Adelaide

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

wuggles posted:

If I could trade TLOU2 for a Skies of Arcadia port I would do it so fast

heck they can take the first one too

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

man nurse posted:

I’m more interested in a putported remaster that comes out in a few weeks according to some dev guy on these forums.

Please let it be Jet Set Radio Future. A Skies of Arcadia would be fine, too.

Jet Set Radio topped the same "What franchise do you want to see come back?" polls that led to Sakura Wars coming back so pleeeease

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Hell just bring back the Dreamcast

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Gone but not forgotten :cryingsonic:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

The expert mode bosses in terraria deal so much damage...

+defense reforges are amazing

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Hell just bring back the Dreamcast

I’ve been getting unironically close to buying one lately

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

wuggles posted:

I’ve been getting unironically close to buying one lately

Do it, and get a Gamecube as well.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Suuuuper glad we took a hardlines stance with that thread now :v:

Weedle
May 31, 2006

i bought a dreamcast to play shenmue but i never finished it and now it’s mostly a tony hawk’s pro skater 2 machine. i also have space channel 5 which i should play at some point i guess

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

I said come in! posted:

Do it, and get a Gamecube as well.

Tbh if I bought a GameCube I’d probably just play Skies on that and not get the Dreamcast

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

wuggles posted:

Tbh if I bought a GameCube I’d probably just play Skies on that and not get the Dreamcast

This is the better idea in my opinion. Most of whats good on the Dreamcast is now on modern platforms anyways.

Corin Tucker's Stalker
May 27, 2001

One bullet. One gun. Six Chambers. These are my friends.
Buying old systems and swapping their drives with ODE SD card readers is the best.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Corin Tucker's Stalker posted:

Buying old systems and swapping their drives with ODE SD card readers is the best.

Can you do this with the Sega Saturn?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Suuuuper glad we took a hardlines stance with that thread now :v:

the content of the thread has nothing to do with it, I'm sure some web crawler found the thread title and it went on a list for that law firm

Corin Tucker's Stalker
May 27, 2001

One bullet. One gun. Six Chambers. These are my friends.

I said come in! posted:

Almost. There are three solutions, one of which only works with specific models. The Satiator (which you plug in the expansion port) has been tripped up by the virus, and the MODE (a super expensive ODE that works in both the Saturn and Dreamcast) is coming out in June or July.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I said come in! posted:

you can do this with every console prior to this gen