Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
alright we go to moe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Plant MONSTER. posted:

alright we go to moe

this is the best one yet

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

alnilam

:margepop:

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i imagined the "ta-da" in Marge's voice, you are a national treasure

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

fluffyDeathbringer

it's not what you've got, it's what you make of it
bust the door open. demand answers

biosterous

peek in the window

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Peanut Butler

i love, this thread,

if i may ask, plant monster, what are you using to make the animations?

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
There's a website I found that animates gifs using frames you import..

Besides that I just do everything up on MSpaint. It's like making paper cutout animations, lol. The Ned Flanders summoning Rod animation was made using hash :420:

i'm having fun. : ) my dream is to make wacky marge quest music videos with all the music "I" mixed together (hahaha no, I just use https://www.rave.dj to mix stuff together it's a great site).

edit- I also mentioned earlier that I'm doing everything with a trackpad. It's actually really easy and MSpaint is perfect for it. No mouse for this plant/boy.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 00:44 on May 24, 2020

Stoner Sloth

Pahilla the Hun posted:

i imagined the "ta-da" in Marge's voice, you are a national treasure

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Plant MONSTER.

biosterous posted:

peek in the window

marge peers into the window

no homie, just two hombres

Khanstant
this whole thing is sick, start to finish wow.

are you using oldd fasihoned ms paint or their new one? if it's the old one, i used to have to draw on mspaint a lot and i just hope you're abusing the limited transparency functions so you don't have to individually do that amazing window grid dithering!!

Plant MONSTER.

Thanks!

Using the new one but I miss the old one. The old one had so many janky hidden features like the 10x zoom and the tertiary color function, useful for making colorful... ropes. I guess.

The new one is pretty buggy sometimes, especially when it comes to transparency. Like there will be occasionally be artefacts of the selected transparent colour even though I only use the pencil tool.

Your thread made me want to look through some of my random drawings from the past few years. Surprisingly, not much of it is Marge-adjacent. Past BYOBers were already subjected to the uhm. Marge Wall.

alnilam

I miss the big zoom into pixel level and pixel grid map in old mspaint

Khanstant
i'm very interested in this marge wall. before the quarr, we had a minis-painting party and my only mini to paint was this fertility idol one from Reaper minis. You know the one, the fertility idol you see in any art class with the weird bumpy head and huge cans. i painted it totally yellow except for the bumpy head which was blue. i was cracking myself up for like 2 hours painting this thing and saying "hey homie" in that marge voice. i'd take a pic but its trapped at my work office and i ain't been there in a month.

reading this thread made me remember an ms paint drawing i did years ago when i worked at netflix, ill post it in my thread so as not to derail this one. no marge but there is a Milhouse going akira.

back to this wonderful adventure:

put on disguise and go inside (in case they are covering for Homer)

Plant MONSTER.

I mean Marge did technically prank call earlier so maybe a disguise is in order...

off topic stuff: I know which fertility idol. I know what you did and I love it. Has anyone ever noticed that trying to do a Marge voice around others usually prompts them to try and do a Marge voice too? No one can do the Marge voice. Not even Julie Kavner.

Anyway, let's have a small doodle break, shall we? Kicking my feet up today. I dug up some old sketchbooks and just snapped anything sort of interesting. Here's some of that stuff. I have to dig on imgur for Marge Wall. But there have been more Marge drawings that must be added. I hope I still have them all.

I found some homers

random things

so most of the pages have tons of flow of consciousness writing strewn about look i made a poem

this almost becamed a thread

feel free to print out and circle any parts you like

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 01:44 on May 24, 2020

owlhawk911

i'm glad he finally caught the hedgehog. a happy ending

Heather Papps

hello friend

> appeal to stoop kids generosity

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Khanstant
they wont let me preview while quoting links, but long homer, "waa waaa" eyes, withered walker, chill frog, candle person are my top favs

Plant MONSTER.

so i had an emergency last night - someone tripped the fire alarm and we had to evacuate but one of my budgies escaped... I managed to find and catch him this morning. I thought for sure he was a goner. Holy poo poo.

Plant MONSTER.

I was trying to be william blake trying to be sideshow mel there

i didnt do a very good job if you were to ask me

fun fact: ever since I was a toddler marge was my favorite simpson lol. I didn't even know what the simpsons were, I just found my eyes arrested at the crazy colors. Do they not know how appealing that is to toddlers??

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 16:54 on May 25, 2020

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Sideshow Marge is my favourite guest character.
Who would have believed that Kelsy Grammar had such a vocal range?!

owlhawk911

they know exactly what they're doing and i'm glad your bird is safe. excellent disguise :)

Plant MONSTER.

biosterous

> use arcade machine

(also that onomatopoeia for the belch is perfect)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

ARMBAR A COP

> test your love at the love machine!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

owlhawk911

i can hear their voices say the lines

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

a story like american gods but instead it's the collective egregore of the simpsons coalescing into reality

also also gently caress most youtubes of the gameplay stall out around here this is beyond cromulent

Plant MONSTER.

owlhawk911 posted:

yeah I try to make the lines match up with how the characters talk except not when I first started the thread and everything was obfuscated

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

> test your love at the love machine!!!

Plant MONSTER.

owlhawk911

EAT MY SHORTS!

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

EAT MY SHORTS!

we gotta come back as el barto or with a diff party member i think

Khanstant
ask barney if he has ever felt true love

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
bart needs more clams, we should return when we have more of them

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shifty Nipples

Khanstant posted:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Plant MONSTER.

Khanstant posted:

https://youtu.be/z9qlTWrM_DM

Heather Papps

hello friend

and people say storytelling only good good in games recently my heart aches right now

Khanstant
the tune of true heartbreak and sorrow

someone should cut the tension, what a buzzkill, bart

Plant MONSTER.

no broccoli please

no broccoli please you are nice here is a Nathaniel Hawthorne avatar
Looks like Homie blob wants that beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
hahahaha i forgot about homerblob and i just lost it. perfect