Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
They're pretzel chunks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

snyders is wise: they got to a point where they just were like "sure here's a bag of broken bits!"

prepuce repurposed posted:

They're pretzel chunks

how dare u

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Khanstant
oh snap o snap those look delicious.

when i was in college, i would buy the biggest bag i could of the cheapest pretzels and i'd dip them in yellow mustard to stave off hunger

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Khanstant posted:

oh snap o snap those look delicious.

when i was in college, i would buy the biggest bag i could of the cheapest pretzels and i'd dip them in yellow mustard to stave off hunger

that, or saltines in worcestershire sauce, got me through a lot of lean weeks

Zipperelli.

Heather Papps posted:

snyders is wise: they got to a point where they just were like "sure here's a bag of broken bits!"

how dare u

The cheddar ones are like goddamn crack.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

white widow dabs on deck

help

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Kief Richards posted:

white widow dabs on deck

help

:drugnerd:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i scienced too big today and now i'm listening to slow dancin in the dark on repeat and also i'm making mistakes and i am ok with these mistakes

Areola Grande

WAY 2 hi

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:ohdear: are you ok?

Areola Grande

:cool: oh yeah

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ok good, i worry

dabtime

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Oh Jesus I'm still out there

Goons Are Gifts

*inaudible dialogue from way down here*

buuuuuuuuutts

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Oh Jesus I'm still out there

stay safe out there, space alpaca

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hot girl summer 2.0 continues with too many dabs starring me

seriously i stared into my banger for about ten minutes and then tried to clean it while it was hot.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

it is 10:02 AM
i am incredibly high
thanks shatter, A+

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm rather fond of my wedding cake shatter

Joey McChrist

Kief Richards posted:

I'm rather fond of my wedding cake shatter

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I forgot how the sun worked and got very distressed that it was getting dark until i literally googled how the sun works

Weed is powerful

Chris Pistols

Piss Crystals
Been looking at this image a lot today. I think it's terrific.

Areola Grande

Chris Pistols posted:

Been looking at this image a lot today. I think it's terrific.

ice type I choose u

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

First dab on deck, this time it's AK

Khanstant
i always forget what they named it but it has a sticker of pinky and the brain on the container

Khanstant
i dont think i like my rig. also the metal tip thing is suspiciously flaring at the end over time, seems like i see specks of the metal... melt away and fly off sometimes?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Khanstant posted:

i dont think i like my rig. also the metal tip thing is suspiciously flaring at the end over time, seems like i see specks of the metal... melt away and fly off sometimes?

post your rig, i wanna see if maybe your nail has heat damage (and if so it's probably not titanium)

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

tradjik posted:

if you're too high to post you're probably too high to read what other people are posting so just post whatever the gently caress you want and disregard the morons trying to forcefeed you mind trips when you're too high peace

you thought nobody would read this

Stoner Sloth

hi dad, im high

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

ARMBAR A COP

i'm hello

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm thinkin about doin a weed crime

Khanstant

Kief Richards posted:

post your rig, i wanna see if maybe your nail has heat damage (and if so it's probably not titanium)

I've really come to just dislike this type of deal. In CO I had one branded "nectar collector" and it was okay, it has this little spot for a few drops of water, but like, it wasnt feasible to get water in and out of the thing without it getting elsewhere in the rig. This is a different one years later, cheapo knockoff I suppose, didn't even come with clips to hold it together (nail stays in by the glory of poo poo gluing it stuck in place, if that gets heated... watch yer toes (RIP my polyesterwhatever jacket lol). Plus look how much loving garbo gets wasted sticking to the glass in there! I've occasionally heated the glass to kind of try and get the stuff to come out or to just at least hit all the waste.

Khanstant

Kief Richards posted:

handing someone two lit sparklers right before it's their turn in rotation?

Khanstant

Kief Richards posted:

giving someone green hits from your bong, but you put warm vinegar in the bong instead of cold water.

Khanstant

Kief Richards posted:

offering to load a pipe, then filling the inside of the pipe with shake

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI07PlhNbEQ

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Khanstant posted:

I've really come to just dislike this type of deal. In CO I had one branded "nectar collector" and it was okay, it has this little spot for a few drops of water, but like, it wasnt feasible to get water in and out of the thing without it getting elsewhere in the rig. This is a different one years later, cheapo knockoff I suppose, didn't even come with clips to hold it together (nail stays in by the glory of poo poo gluing it stuck in place, if that gets heated... watch yer toes (RIP my polyesterwhatever jacket lol). Plus look how much loving garbo gets wasted sticking to the glass in there! I've occasionally heated the glass to kind of try and get the stuff to come out or to just at least hit all the waste.

that doesn't exactly look like titanium and there's definitely some heat damage to the flare on it; can you get hold of a little oil rig/banger hanger instead?

ARMBAR A COP

Khanstant posted:

you monster i hate you!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Khanstant posted:

handing someone two lit sparklers right before it's their turn in rotation?

no

Khanstant posted:

giving someone green hits from your bong, but you put warm vinegar in the bong instead of cold water.

NO!!!

Khanstant posted:

okay, wait... the... the chamber? so i get a mouthful of leaves? THIS IS NOT A SALAD that is it I'M PISSED

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Khanstant
so youre saying theyre great weed crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Khanstant posted:

so youre saying theyre great weed crimes

wrimes.