Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

So whats the deal with cardboardblue key cards? I only googled a bit while in game but no one seemed to have an answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

SubponticatePoster posted:

I do have a tendency to get kinda wound up when I've died like 10 times in a row, with the same person killing me more than once bc it keeps spawning me in front of them.

I had a guy spawn right in front of me 3 times in a row, I didn't even have to lift my finger off the trigger. His increasing frustration on the kill mic was great.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

First challenge for the battlepass 100 skin guy is 5 kills with a rare weapon in warzone

:suicide:

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

drunken officeparty posted:

First challenge for the battlepass 100 skin guy is 5 kills with a rare weapon in warzone

:suicide:

Blue PKM, P90 or AK47 work well for that challenge.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

man gently caress these vehicle missions in warzone. I've run over someone once and that was because they were quite possibly having a seizure at the keyboard.

jerman999
Apr 26, 2006

This is a lex imperfecta

Statutory Ape posted:

oh shittttt do i have fuckin OPTIONS?

holy poo poo this is awesome. also dont sleep on drop zone if you havent tried it yet. its one of the "really fuckin fun, if ppl actually do objectives"

Drop zone tough if your team doesn’t grab the first zone though (or if you join in progress on a losing team). Enemy teams can really lock down the zones with chopper gunners etc.

Good for getting that juggernaut ribbon tho!!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Matchmaking is hosed. So many 4 on 4 or 2 on 2 games. Made even worse with the fact that a guy on the other team was just blatantly hacking.

So here's what the aftermath of that looks like.

Those are all me.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

Push El Burrito posted:

Matchmaking is hosed. So many 4 on 4 or 2 on 2 games. Made even worse with the fact that a guy on the other team was just blatantly hacking.

So here's what the aftermath of that looks like.

Those are all me.

I think this is the plot of Assassin 33 A.D.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Laserface posted:

they should just let you see your SBMM score

this was functionally what the old prestige system provided but they got rid of that and the ability to stay in a lobby against a team you just played because they need the braindead pubbie playtime lifespan to increase by 6% this cycle to appease the activision profitability gods

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Black Griffon posted:

man gently caress these vehicle missions in warzone. I've run over someone once and that was because they were quite possibly having a seizure at the keyboard.

i've found that when I play intentionally to get vehicle kills it's actually a lot easier than you think*, you just gotta go completely in the tank for it, though. heli cash evacs in plunder are fertile ground for ATV/tac rover splats

* for the purposes of this statement C4 and RPGs do not in any way exist. if someone is standing still and is facing you while you are beelining toward them just veer off because you are about to be demolished by an airburst c4 throw

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'm 2 guns away from plat in pistols and smgs quarantine has not been productive.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Don't let traditional measurements of productivity hold you back. You've been very productive at clicking thousands of mans.

Idiot Doom Spiral
Jan 2, 2020
So I unlocked the Bruen. This better be worth it in WZ.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

I agree with the earlier sentiment that people who prone on Shipment have had something go terribly wrong somewhere in their life. I don't believe in playing the "right" or "wrong" way, but that's the wrong way.

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

i've found that when I play intentionally to get vehicle kills it's actually a lot easier than you think*, you just gotta go completely in the tank for it, though. heli cash evacs in plunder are fertile ground for ATV/tac rover splats

* for the purposes of this statement C4 and RPGs do not in any way exist. if someone is standing still and is facing you while you are beelining toward them just veer off because you are about to be demolished by an airburst c4 throw

Well, I might as well set a goal when I can't squad up with friends.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The thing that always gets me is someone using a platinum shotgun or smg. Like, they are actually just playing shipment 24/7 for fun and not to level guns. :pwn:

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

The thing that always gets me is someone using a platinum shotgun or smg. Like, they are actually just playing shipment 24/7 for fun and not to level guns. :pwn:

I really like shipment as a means to break up proper games of Dom/Hardpoint and have some stupid rear end fun.

i have more kills with the 680 than any other weapon by a significant margin and I only use it on Shipment, Shoothouse or Vacant.

e: like 2k+ on the 680 and M13 is next closest with 1200.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It definitely is good, mindless fun. I just feel like I’m wasting precious time if I’m not power leveling some new gun all the time while they playlist is up. If I want to use my go to guns I’ll just play a normal multi playlist to get some time in.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Black Griffon posted:

I rode around on ATVs until I saw someone and switched seats to kill them

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Black Griffon posted:

Handbrake and slide into they rear end broad side

Orv
May 4, 2011
I know, logically, that the callout is "Enemy at the dumpster." But in my heart it will always be "Enemy is a dumpster."

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

veni veni veni posted:

Could be going for Obsidian

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
Grind is terrible and wonderful, I just single handedly won a game by getting 72 banks while the entire enemy team had 64. It especially owned because we were down 3v5 and still won because capping tags is beyond most pubbies.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Does grind have multipliers if you have a bunch of tags when you bank? I have only played it on aisle 9 where you are within 5 feet of a bank at all times. Seems like a good risk/reward thing.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Grind with point man on is amazing. If you get a big capture you basically unlock the first two tiers of kill streaks.

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

Snazzy Frocks posted:

I rode around on ATVs until I saw someone and switched seats to kill them

This is actually very smart, hadn't thought of it til now. Will have to try it.

Smart enemies will start shooting full bore at vehicles when they are close, might be tough to get it to work around them.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Black Griffon posted:

Pretty sure you can do these in the lobby before a game. Snag a car, run over afk people of which there are many. I don't even bother trying to shoot people in the lobby any more, just grab a car/truck/heli and go to town.

ROJO
Jan 14, 2006

Oven Wrangler

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

FYI

https://twitter.com/charlieintel/status/1265300235498258434?s=21

You have to search for WW2 and grab the gold edition (which should show up as free)

Has anyone actually gotten this to work? Do I have to do something for the points other than fully download WW2? I dicked around in the store and stuff on WW2 and didn't see anything indicative of getting 1100 points.

Not that I *really* care, but I'd like a free battle pass for next season.....

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
Where does one procure an invite to the Regiment? Beach#2467212

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!
WW2 had a perk that auto reloaded when you got multi kills. I miss that Grease Gun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayW2mqTyNoI

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

ROJO posted:

Has anyone actually gotten this to work? Do I have to do something for the points other than fully download WW2? I dicked around in the store and stuff on WW2 and didn't see anything indicative of getting 1100 points.

Not that I *really* care, but I'd like a free battle pass for next season.....

There's a mail inbox in WW2 where you pick them up.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Longs shots on the crossbow are a pain in the rear end. However, they are much harder when you are laughing because you hit one guy on the wall in shoothouse with an explosive bolt and took out the other two assholes on the wall.

Chikimiki
May 14, 2009

SubponticatePoster posted:

Pretty sure you can do these in the lobby before a game. Snag a car, run over afk people of which there are many. I don't even bother trying to shoot people in the lobby any more, just grab a car/truck/heli and go to town.

Just tried this, it does not work. While weapon kills count in the lobby, vehicle kills do not. You'll just have to dick around in Plunder I guess :v:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

I have absolutely no desire to play Warzone so it would be cool if the game would stop injecting Warzone mission poo poo into MP unlock tracks. :thumbsup:

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

that's an insanely easy objective

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Plus it's an unlock for big tiddy operator

Like who's too much of a ninny to do exactly 9 mins of warzone

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Dan Didio posted:

There's a mail inbox in WW2 where you pick them up.

JFC I just remembered how half the menu functions in that game were accomplished via that interactive area

gently caress that was so dumb

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Dang I’ll miss that Hardhat playlist. I could’ve sworn the pipe was a capture/hardpoint back in mw3 though

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Have warzone operator objectives glitched out for anyone else? I haven’t been getting any progress on those regardless of what I do

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
You have to actually be playing the operator in warzone(make it your favorite)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Statutory Ape posted:

JFC I just remembered how half the menu functions in that game were accomplished via that interactive area

gently caress that was so dumb

I haven't actually seen that in action, it's a menu option in the HQ area, I don't know if you actually have to use the interactive area anymore.