Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Galewolf posted:

Does being half naked affect my alertness level? :heysexy: It's hot because I need to close the sliding window door.

Trying to fix sleep schedule by waking up at 8 a.m. latest and taking a 3 mile walk by the park each day as per this threads small steps advice.

Worked a bit today, feels good. Everyone is getting furloughed or made redundant, feelsbadman.

Please don't close the window again, I couldn't get in to alter your fridge dial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Ratjaculation posted:

Please don't close the window again, I couldn't get in to alter your fridge dial

If I knew it was you, I'd have left it wide open IYKWIM :heysexy:

Early morning park run was a success, was kinda hard to jog/walk with a mask on but managed to do an hour, feels good to be early and active.

Pretty much no masks on anyone else, people seem to be slightly more aware of social distancing with the exception of bikers jetting next to you and occasional runner breathing into your face.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

quidditch it and quit it posted:

Can’t beat the old “casual reveal” as a way of finding out someone’s a piece of poo poo.

Yeah, buying stolen bicycles is a lovely thing to do.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

My Eid celebrating neighbours gave us some lovely cake. Eid must be pretty hard in lockdown - not directly comparable but imagine if we have a Christmas lock down. The gammons would go insane.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hockey jockey posted:

I could just go for some puzzle pullouts.

this must be why boris finds it so tricky

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

CancerCakes posted:

My Eid celebrating neighbours gave us some lovely cake. Eid must be pretty hard in lockdown - not directly comparable but imagine if we have a Christmas lock down. The gammons would go insane.

They might need to just go do that the way we're headin'.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 10:59 on May 27, 2020

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

wooger posted:

Yeah, buying stolen bicycles is a lovely thing to do.

I'm all for buying stolen goods but I cannae abide old racists. It's a shame because his wife is lovely.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Seduce her away from him.

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

CancerCakes posted:

I'd love it. a valid excuse not to have to travel to the parents' at the opposite end of the country and the worst possible days for traveling.

visit in the summer, fine. visit in December 6 hour train delay due to bad weather.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
my parents live in one of the worst places in england to get to from newcastle by car which is why i take the same length journey via train so i can watching videos or play games. getting to norwich by car is awful

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you can watch videos or play games while driving if you're not a coward

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Cummies Cancels Christmas

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
The government will say whatever's necessary and accept any number of deaths to avoid demanding that people lockdown over the Xmas period lol.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Pistol_Pete posted:

The government will say whatever's necessary and accept any number of deaths to avoid demanding that people lockdown over the Xmas period lol.

Exactly this.

The Tories will think that they'd lose more votes if they cancelled Christmas as opposed to mass COVID deaths 2 to 3 weeks after Christmas.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Jose posted:

my parents live in one of the worst places in england to get to from newcastle by car which is why i take the same length journey via train so i can watching videos or play games. getting to norwich by car is awful

I'd rather drive the Bolivian death road than the A17

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Driving sucks and I'm sooo glad I got rid of my car. It saves so much money and if I can't walk, bus or train it to a location then, eh, I can live without whatever's there.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
Saw this in the Guardian, love it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Jose posted:

For loving real, my sister's now dead shithead husband moved her down there to separate her from her support network and when I rented a van to go pick her and her things back up it was a godawful journey

Down the a1, absolutely fine, as soon as you turn off it's 3 and a half hours of interminable boredom mixed with shithead drivers and absolutely no scenery worth mentioning

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII
https://twitter.com/stevie128k/status/1265237696756232192

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i've spent all day playing crusader kings 2 and its currently by far my most successful game. started out as a king in northern spain and unified most of northern spain before managing to make my character gain control of the kingdom of hungary through marriage and numerous assassinations

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
Gotta go live at my grandmother's for a few days after she comes out of hospital. If I tell my flatmate she is definitely going to have people round.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

goldenninjawarrior posted:

Gotta go live at my grandmother's for a few days after she comes out of hospital. If I tell my flatmate she is definitely going to have people round.

Make it clear to her that she isn't, get a cheap camera off Amazon, evict her when she does anyway and you can confirm it.

Job done. She's being a total dick, no sympathy.

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
I was just planning on not telling her and see if she notices my absence.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

My man, not to salt the wounds or rile you up or anything but did you guys hooked up or, idk , she gave you her kidney or something in the past?

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
Nah it's just a really nice flat and extremely cheap and because the landlord is her former sugar daddy if one of us had to go, whatever happened it would be me and I'm not really in a position to move on furlough pay.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

goldenninjawarrior posted:

Nah it's just a really nice flat and extremely cheap and because the landlord is her former sugar daddy if one of us had to go, whatever happened it would be me and I'm not really in a position to move on furlough pay.

Oh drat I got confused, I thought you were the guy that had a tenant who was being a dick. My bad.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Roblo posted:

Oh drat I got confused, I thought you were the guy that had a tenant who was being a dick. My bad.

You are not the only one, mate. I thought he was the landlord from the past posts and he didn't correct me and other people when we said "ayo, you're the landlord why are you putting up with this?" and now it becomes crystal clear.

Sorry about that OP, stay safe and hope you get to find a better place with less (as in zero) terrible human beings.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I thought he was the keyboard goop guy

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
I'm not even a guy.

I sewed a bunch of masks and got a box of plastic gloves from work for living at my granny's. She doesn't get internet at her place either so I have to bring some embroidery to do while we watch the one show or something like an olden times person.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I went back to reading books at least an hour in the small garden while extending my legs on the retractable plastic ladder and it feels good. I'm officially an old person.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I did gender assume keyboard goop person

My gran loved friends and the big bang theory until bad TV killed her

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Wondering if it's good or bad to order games (to be delivered) during lockdown or not...

anyone know what the delivery folk think?

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

Wondering if it's good or bad to order games (to be delivered) during lockdown or not...

"Man, I hope I don't get corona from this guy ordered 17 copies of Millenial Monopoly"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Roblo posted:

man don't post nice at landlords

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Galewolf posted:

"Man, I hope I don't get corona from this guy ordered 17 copies of Millenial Monopoly"

https://twitter.com/baraGodzilla/status/1258682943716782080

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

ahahahahahahahaha

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Ratjaculation posted:

Delivery drivers are likely to be self employed so would probably want the work.

Have you tried any solo/two playet print and plays? Some of them are really good. Try bargain basement bathysphere

Yes I do watch shut up and sit down why do you ask

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

CancerCakes posted:

Delivery drivers are likely to be self employed so would probably want the work.

Have you tried any solo/two playet print and plays? Some of them are really good. Try bargain basement bathysphere

Yes I do watch shut up and sit down why do you ask

Is it an 8 minute timer simulator?

I prefer the video games so I can completely zone out for hours in front of a tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008
Frostgrave (Tabletop game, not video) went free when this all started - and there are some solo scenarios,

Someone in my gaming group pointed out this is probly a good move as the new edition was due to drop soon - but free solo games is still free.