Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I don't remember it coming up recently, but It's Not Meguro-san's First Time has been getting steady updates for a few months now. The most recent arc has Meguro go on a class trip without Koga since they're in different years, during which she talks a bit with one of her exes.

Edit: Forgot the other thing I came here to say, whoops. Aya makes the good call, and drops the guy. Good for her.

Onean fucked around with this message at 15:27 on May 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
yeah, I just read that chapter and I've really liked how it's handled complicated situations like this. good for aya, too. gently caress that guy.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I don't know if this is the right thread for it since there's been a genre change but Witch's Servant has a prequel running. I don't think it's as good as the main series and but it's still fun.

I like how Sauro is sometimes just kind of a piece of trash.

SyntheticPolygon fucked around with this message at 08:33 on May 26, 2020

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Hieh!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Hieh is good.

In other news, the :nws: solution to sexlessness is, as I've posted about before, to go for the happy end.

Alternatively, you can read a normal friday night is also nice to read about.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Can't believe the solution to sexlessness[spoilers] is to have sex[/spoilers]

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

If only someone thought of that.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Two new series started up recently and both start off with some sweet confessions.

Cuprum's Bride
College Freshman receives a marriage proposal from her childhood friend and local craftsman, Shuu.

I Love you Miki
The shy guy in class gives himself a bit of a makeover and confesses to the extrovert and very popular gyaru in his class after a chance encounter.

I expect nice things down the line from both of these.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Brought To You By posted:

Two new series started up recently and both start off with some sweet confessions.

Cuprum's Bride
College Freshman receives a marriage proposal from her childhood friend and local craftsman, Shuu.

nice to see namo (Ookami Shounen) get another serialization

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Whispering You A Love Song finally getting around to that love song dealie

Also some food to go along

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Pure Proper Lovely Handwashing is, naturally, tagged with "Insane Amounts Of Sex" without being :nws:

There's also a story of Nagoya, a business trip, and a lovers talk which has this:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Bop

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Bop is very powerful.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
https://mangadex.org/chapter/896816/1

new brother's wife chapter. feels like we're working towards the end.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
https://mangadex.org/chapter/908089/1

Also new kubo chapter!

En Family Mook
Apr 29, 2017

https://mangadex.org/title/48758/10-000-light-year-binoculars

So here's a cute, bitter-sweet little oneshot someone might dig. It's about an alien girl falling for a boy and wanting to communicate. It's cute!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

En Family Mook posted:

So here's a cute, bitter-sweet little oneshot someone might dig. It's about an alien girl falling for a boy and wanting to communicate. It's cute!

That was heartbreaking and adorable.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

3 new chapters of Adachi And Shimamura.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

En Family Mook posted:

I saw the twist coming the instant it mentioned the light-year distance, but that was still cute. thought it would end on the twist though, honestly.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

En Family Mook posted:

:3:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

En Family Mook posted:

I appreciate the divine intervention keeping this from being a very sad story

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
https://mangadex.org/title/49461/alcohol-yuri-anthology-strong

A very good anthology with a very good name

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

There's a :nws: story about a 5'4" girlfriend, which happens to be a prequel to the manga about the weird voices coming from the room next door.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
The Worst Witch in the World ended
Tsun-Sweet Boyfriend is doing a proposal arc
& The Two Get By Tomorrow and What My Neighbor is Eating both updated

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

This looks like a cute concept, but the translation on the first chapter is really rough -- does it get better?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

ToxicFrog posted:

This looks like a cute concept, but the translation on the first chapter is really rough -- does it get better?

apparently what you and I would consider "really rough" is very different :psyduck: It's the same group all the way through, I glanced at a few pages of the first chapter to see if it was drastically different from the end and not really.

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jun 2, 2020

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

In this same story, Hajime is cool and likeable. Emi is also clearly best girl, not like there's much in the way of competition. It just sucks that Yakumo is going through a middle school crush and wasn't even in the runnings, Just in the "just friends" camp. God knows I've been there

I also apparently posted just soon enough to miss an update yesterday. The tournament is in full swing and enters an incredibly Chuuni player.

I went back to re-read it from the start and it's really good and cute and nostalgic but man. Poor Yakumo, Hajime does her dirty even if it wasn't intentional.

I keep forgetting hajime and emi are the same age as yakumo though because they look like high schoolers and she looks like a middle or elementary schooler. :v:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
One shot got posted called Tonight with Vanilla and Chocolate Mint. It's about two lovely ladies living together.

Cuntellectual posted:

I keep forgetting hajime and emi are the same age as yakumo though because they look like high schoolers and she looks like a middle or elementary schooler. :v:

Yeah, the actual ages I estimate characters is thrown off reading this. I figured Emi's cousin was a college student but he's also the same age as them.

L-O-N
Sep 13, 2004

Pillbug
Next chapter of Run away with me, girl is up.

YESSSSSSS!!!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

One shot got posted called Tonight with Vanilla and Chocolate Mint. It's about two lovely ladies living together.

Yeah, the actual ages I estimate characters is thrown off reading this. I figured Emi's cousin was a college student but he's also the same age as them.

The scene at the mixer is extra weird because I can't tell if the two guys at the magic shop are supposed to be in their 20s or 30s.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

L-O-N posted:

Next chapter of Run away with me, girl is up.

YESSSSSSS!!!
I'm glad things, well, at least the things in this chapter until the last couple pages, turned out alright. tazune seemed almost like he realized he's the rear end in a top hat, just maybe. probably not though.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
https://mangadex.org/title/49731/the-witches-and-their-dear-apprentice

As the prophecies foretold, Sexy Akiba Detectives is now translating the Nagori Yu manga where not one, but five tall women flirt with a short girl. Thanks SAD!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
whenever nagori yu is ready to make it a full vn i'll happily play the rebecca route

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sindai posted:

As the prophecies foretold, Sexy Akiba Detectives is now translating the Nagori Yu manga where not one, but five tall women flirt with a short girl. Thanks SAD!

This is what I'm here for.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Sindai posted:

Is Nagori Yu the person who also does/did snake goddess and sacrifice or something like that?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I always wonder if she's the short girl or the tall woman in the fantasy.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Is Nagori Yu the person who also does/did snake goddess and sacrifice or something like that?

Yep, and Yuki and the Authoress as well.

They have a very definite strike zone and always pitch right over the plate.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Jagged Jim posted:

Yep, and Yuki and the Authoress as well.

They have a very definite strike zone and always pitch right over the plate.

I thought Snake Goddess & Sacrifice was pretty cute and comfy so I need to check this out, thanks.

Everything Burrito posted:

apparently what you and I would consider "really rough" is very different :psyduck: It's the same group all the way through, I glanced at a few pages of the first chapter to see if it was drastically different from the end and not really.

Maybe "really rough" was overstating it, but throughout the first chapter some of the dialogue feels kind of stilted, with awkward word and phrase choices that often have me rereading dialogue to make sure I did actually read it properly the first time around.

I'll probably still read it though :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
yeah, "a bit stiff and could stand a little more editing & proofreading" would be how I'd characterize it. Readable imo but I'm also used to just mentally fixing dialogue to something that makes more sense as I read things so it doesn't slow me down lol