Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

BlancoNino posted:

Woof

e: ladies shoes must be awful for your feet because years of cycling and cramming my feet into climbing shoes haven't mangled my toes that much.

I don't know what you mean, high heels are very healthy and good for your feet.

E: got this mixed up with the AUG thread, so here's a terrible foot tattoo as penance.

HazCat has a new favorite as of 10:06 on May 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
On the one hand, I always appreciate a good pun, but on the other, well:

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Is that supposed to be a banana?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
A banana clip

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
I thought it was a really lovely rainbow and couldn't figure a pun out at all.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MaliciousOnion posted:

Is that supposed to be a banana?

No he's just happy to see you

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Huntersoninski posted:

I thought it was a really lovely rainbow and couldn't figure a pun out at all.

GayK-47

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Nice

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.
A girl from high school just posted her new tattoos on fb and I immediately thought of this thread.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

And though she he but little??? :confused:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

fallin1 posted:

A girl from high school just posted her new tattoos on fb and I immediately thought of this thread.

Fo <Icelandic rune> zoir?

And why not "she be fierce" to go with the rest of the grammar?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Fo <Icelandic rune> zoir?

It’s Shakespeare.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

The line is literally "And though she be but little, she is fierce."

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

The line is literally "And though she be but little, she is fierce."

Alright smarty pants, what does the first pic say?!

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
So it goes

It's a Kurt Vonnegut quote. And as a fan of his that tattoo makes me sad

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Field Mousepad posted:

So it goes

If it cheers you up you can reflect that she's pretending to be a person with dumb tattoos.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

fallin1 posted:

Those are going to age like unpasteurized milk. Also, a job stopper on what looks like fairly untattooed skin? Aiight

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

teen witch posted:

Those are going to age like unpasteurized milk. Also, a job stopper on what looks like fairly untattooed skin? Aiight

Unless they are on your face or say HAIL SATAN, I don’t think tattoos are that much of a stopper anymore. Especially something like that, which half the people in the interview panel probably have something similar as an appliqué on their bedroom wall.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I work in a Catholic organization and every woman under 60 in the office has some phrase like that tattooed on their wrist or forearm. A couple of the facilities guys have visible tattoos as well.

Don't think anyone would blink an eye at that one.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

I work in a Catholic organization and every woman under 60 in the office has some phrase like that tattooed on their wrist or forearm. A couple of the facilities guys have visible tattoos as well.

Don't think anyone would blink an eye at that one.

Pretty much every woman I work with has one on her wrist, fingers, or behind her ears. Hasn't ruined any of their lives.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

One of our former teachers had some of the absolute worst kitchen scratcher tats on her arms and legs and nobody batted an eye until she was arrested and fired for banging one of our seniors. However, I don't think that can be blamed on the bad, visible tats.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAnaVt-lqJJ

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
It's just like, so deep!

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

LifeSunDeath posted:

It's just like, so deep!

Yeah two feet deep!! :downsrim:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Field Mousepad posted:

So it goes

Could also be a reference to the excellent song "So It Goes" by our generation's greatest musical talent.

Probably not tho, there's kinda a literary theme.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Hey, I just wanted you all to know, I post stuff like this because I hate myself

:nws: https://imgur.com/llNvlSL :nws:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Elviscat posted:

Could also be a reference to the excellent song "So It Goes" by our generation's greatest musical talent.

Probably not tho, there's kinda a literary theme.

I always feel like I’m the oldest person here, but then someone else refers to Nick Lowe as “our generation.” :shrug:

Unless you meant Billy Joel’s “And So It Goes,” but turns out they were both born in 1949.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Hey, I just wanted you all to know, I post stuff like this because I hate myself

They've gone to all that effort, but no nipples? Were they worried that some people might find it obscene?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

sephiRoth IRA posted:

This is hosed up, knowing the source material.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Kwyndig posted:

This is hosed up, knowing the source material.

Is it Xcom?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

sephiRoth IRA posted:

I hate you too op

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Trap sprung, but that's Berserk, where one of the main characters, a tough swordswoman, is raped by a demonic entity that was her former saintly commander (the person behind her), and is rendered near catatonic and child-like by the experience.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Berserk whips incredible rear end and is basically a teleporter accident between a Renaissance woodcut and black metal van art, as a side note

I also don't really get why so many people get terrible Berserk tattoos like that when it basically hands you a cool, relatively nondescript design on a platter with the Brand of Sacrifice

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

Berserk whips incredible rear end and is basically a teleporter accident between a Renaissance woodcut and black metal van art, as a side note

I also don't really get why so many people get terrible Berserk tattoos like that when it basically hands you a cool, relatively nondescript design on a platter with the Brand of Sacrifice

I really enjoyed it till the end where it doesn't wrap up the story and I guess you have to start reading manga and I'm not interested.

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

I really enjoyed it till the end where it doesn't wrap up the story and I guess you have to start reading manga and I'm not interested.

Don't worry the manga doesn't answer any questions and iirc is still going.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

lord funk posted:

Don't worry the manga doesn't answer any questions and iirc is still going.

Yeah it's still going. But yeah That's a hosed up traumatic event to get tattooed on yourself when the brand of sacrifice I completely agree would would kick a lot of rear end.

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Never read the manga but still recognised Casca from the OG anime. Ugh why would you get that

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAx6Zp-BhJW

:barf:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Gone... which might be a good thing, judging by your reaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Deleted?