Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Got him first multi.

Got out.

Feels good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Did 10 rolls, got LR Baby Vegeta, LR Boujack, and a LR Bardock dupe. That got me to 500 coins so I'll grab UI Goku next time one of these shows up.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Did a few unsuccessful pulls until I remembered that going all in on Kefla later this year will put me over the coin threshold to just buy him then (assuming I'm able to pull her). For now I'm saving my 700 stones, anniversary's finally almost upon us!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Fawf posted:

Did a few unsuccessful pulls until I remembered that going all in on Kefla later this year will put me over the coin threshold to just buy him then (assuming I'm able to pull her). For now I'm saving my 700 stones, anniversary's finally almost upon us!

Kefla is a red coin unit. UI Goku is a gold coin unit

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

That's very dumb

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8qg-XzHgUk

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Nobody would ever pull on LR banners if the coins were interchangeable

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

I know, I assumed Kefla was going to be a LR banner like K+C and UI Goku

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Uh oh, I've ran out of Gregory medals.

I actually can't remember the last time I didn't have enough medals to awaken a character..

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I don't have exp items anymore, I am barren

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Captain Baal posted:

I don't have exp items anymore, I am barren

I've made a habit of doing the "Training in the Clouds" daily mission with full teams of level 1 characters and running it with them until they're max-leveled, then grabbing a new batch of low-level dudes and starting over. It's saved me a toooooon of training items and zeni. I probably have at least 400-500 of everything except the candy canes. And the game is so generous with Z-swords in particular on top of that, I probably have at least a thousand of each of those too.

Kinda means I can't use those characters for a good while after I get them, of course, but I can live with that.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I had forgotten how bad the friend search could be, as I right now the only leaders I can find on USS are Goku and Frieza and the new UI Goku. I'd much prefer running a hybrid team with Caulifa and Kale, and either Jiren or Hit, but I can't find a Jiren, HIt, or SSB Kaioken Goku friend. Granted, Reps of U7 can handle anything with double Goku and Frieza, but I was looking for a little variety.

I do like UI Goku though, at least only having played him in Dokkan events. Even if he doesn't dodge he was only taking double digits on most normal attacks. I imagine LGE, IDBH, or even SBR might be different, but seems like a good unit.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Cozz posted:

I had forgotten how bad the friend search could be, as I right now the only leaders I can find on USS are Goku and Frieza and the new UI Goku. I'd much prefer running a hybrid team with Caulifa and Kale, and either Jiren or Hit, but I can't find a Jiren, HIt, or SSB Kaioken Goku friend. Granted, Reps of U7 can handle anything with double Goku and Frieza, but I was looking for a little variety.

I do like UI Goku though, at least only having played him in Dokkan events. Even if he doesn't dodge he was only taking double digits on most normal attacks. I imagine LGE, IDBH, or even SBR might be different, but seems like a good unit.

Someone made a decent friend finder tool that gets the job done well enough. Just choose an element, pick a character and it'll pull up a bunch of folks you can manually send a friend request to. For best results you'll probably want to fire off at least a few.

https://dbz.space/misc/friend-finder

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Fawf posted:

Someone made a decent friend finder tool that gets the job done well enough. Just choose an element, pick a character and it'll pull up a bunch of folks you can manually send a friend request to. For best results you'll probably want to fire off at least a few.

https://dbz.space/misc/friend-finder

My friend list has been full since the change to 100, so I'd have to go through and figured out what friends haven't been active for a while. Of course since I'm running my friend lead as PHY Piccolo maybe it'd get rejected anyway. Typically I have no issue finding other leaders to run the teams I want (Worthy Rivals, Androids, etc..) just had a little trouble in the past day running USS/R7/R6.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

CidGregor posted:

I've made a habit of doing the "Training in the Clouds" daily mission with full teams of level 1 characters and running it with them until they're max-leveled, then grabbing a new batch of low-level dudes and starting over. It's saved me a toooooon of training items and zeni. I probably have at least 400-500 of everything except the candy canes. And the game is so generous with Z-swords in particular on top of that, I probably have at least a thousand of each of those too.

Kinda means I can't use those characters for a good while after I get them, of course, but I can live with that.

I haven't done training in the clouds in so long I completely forgot it existed ty for reminding me

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Captain Baal posted:

I haven't done training in the clouds in so long I completely forgot it existed ty for reminding me

I remembered it briefly when I was leveling my Team Bardock cards, since it seemed like a reliable way to make sure I was making progress at getting that second LR

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Did three multipulls. Got Str Sign Goku on the third pull from a completely empty and no special animation pull.
Nothing else of value out of all three pulls.

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

did 4 pulls and got that rad dodgey Caulifla. guess I'll be able to finish up the SSGSS Goku EZA next time it rolls around.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/1265554332004478976?s=19

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

From reddit:

STR Kale Rapid Progress
Leader Skill: "Pure Saiyans" or "Peppy Gals" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK, DEF +120%
Super Attack: Resist Cannon - Raises ATK & DEF and causes supreme damage and lowers DEF
Passive: Shaky Feeling - ATK & DEF +80%; ATK & DEF +10% per "Pure Saiyans" or "Peppy Gals" Category ally; perform an additional Super Attack when there is a "Universe Survival Saga" or "Pure Saiyans" Category enemy; guard activated against all attacks if there is an ally attacking in the same turn whose name includes "Caulifla"

TEQ Caulifla Shining Possibility
Leader Skill: "Universe 6" or "Peppy Gals" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK, DEF +120%
Super Attack: Energy Blast - Raises ATK & DEF and causes supreme damage and lowers DEF
Passive: Sensitivity Enhancement - ATK & DEF +80%; chance to evade enemy attacks +8% per "Universe 6" or "Peppy Gals" Category ally; evade enemy attacks when there is a "Universe Survival Saga" or "Pure Saiyans" Category enemy; perform an additional attack which has a medium chance of becoming a Super Attack if there is an ally attacking in the same turn whose name includes "Kale”

Vados Unknown Sense of Urgency
Leader Skill: "Universe 6" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK, DEF +120%
Super Attack: Conductor of Destruction - Causes supreme damage and seals and lowers ATK
Quote: "As expected."
Passive: ATK & DEF +60% and high chance to evade enemy's attacks; "Universe 6," "Realm of Gods," "Siblings' Bond," and "Bond of Master and Disciple" Category allies ATK & DEF +20%; randomly changes Ki Spheres of a certain Type to Rainbow Ki Spheres if there is a "Universe 6" Category ally in the same turn (self excluded)

Kefla Limit-Breaking Heights
Leader Skill: "Universe 6" Category Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +170% or "Rapid Growth" Category Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +150%
Super Attack: Gigantic Crash - Raises ATK and causes immense damage and lowers DEF
Quote: "Kale and Caulifla make....Kefla!"
Passive: What a Rush! - DEF +100% and ATK +100% when launching Super Attack; gain an additional ATK +50% and a high chance to evade enemy's attacks when collecting 6 or more Ki Spheres; transform when conditions are met

Transformation Conditions: Transform starting from the 3rd turn from the start of battle

Super Saiyan Kefla
Super Attack: Gigantic Cannonball - Raises ATK and causes immense damage and lowers DEF
Quote: "Taste my Power!!!"
Passive: I'm Gonna Give it Everything I've Got! - DEF +150% and ATK +150% when launching Super Attack; gain an additional ATK +50% and a high chance to evade enemy's attacks when collecting 6 or more Ki Spheres; transform when conditions are met

Transformation Conditions: Transform upon entering next attacking turn and HP is 60% or above

Super Saiyan 2 Kefla
Super Attack: Gigantic Breaker - Raises ATK and causes immense damage and lowers DEF
Quote: "My power's completely seething up!!"
Passive: I'm Number 1! - Ki +2 and DEF +160% and ATK +160% when launching Super Attack; high chance to evade enemy attacks; perform an additional Super Attack when collecting 6 or more Ki Spheres

Active: In Great Spirits
Conditions: Able to be activated when there is a "Pure Saiyans" or "Universe Survival Saga" enemy (once only)
Ability: Change PHY Ki Spheres to STR and attacks effective against all types

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Kefla's animtions are dope

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Transformation Conditions: Transform upon entering next attacking turn and HP is 60% or above

this condition is just dumb though. end hp% conditional transformations already.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Double STR Kefla
TEQ Caulifla
STR Kale
LR Kale and Caulifla
EZA Caulifla
EZA Kale

What a team

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

a neat cape posted:

Double STR Kefla
TEQ Caulifla
STR Kale
LR Kale and Caulifla
EZA Caulifla
EZA Kale

What a team

And that's before you even factor in any fast learners units.

I don't mind the 60% HP restriction, as it's an Above restriction, and teams are usually strong enough that you'll be above 60% HP by that turn. Now if it was a below restriction I wouldn't be a fan.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

From reddit:

STR Kale Rapid Progress
Leader Skill: "Pure Saiyans" or "Peppy Gals" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK, DEF +120%
Super Attack: Resist Cannon - Raises ATK & DEF and causes supreme damage and lowers DEF
Passive: Shaky Feeling - ATK & DEF +80%; ATK & DEF +10% per "Pure Saiyans" or "Peppy Gals" Category ally; perform an additional Super Attack when there is a "Universe Survival Saga" or "Pure Saiyans" Category enemy; guard activated against all attacks if there is an ally attacking in the same turn whose name includes "Caulifla"

TEQ Caulifla Shining Possibility
Leader Skill: "Universe 6" or "Peppy Gals" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK, DEF +120%
Super Attack: Energy Blast - Raises ATK & DEF and causes supreme damage and lowers DEF
Passive: Sensitivity Enhancement - ATK & DEF +80%; chance to evade enemy attacks +8% per "Universe 6" or "Peppy Gals" Category ally; evade enemy attacks when there is a "Universe Survival Saga" or "Pure Saiyans" Category enemy; perform an additional attack which has a medium chance of becoming a Super Attack if there is an ally attacking in the same turn whose name includes "Kale”

Are these EZAs for Newly Discovered Talent Kale and Interest in New Power Caulifa? Because That's pretty drat nice if so since I'm benching both atm for other options and that Kale on a pure saiyan team should wreck USS/PS enemies real good.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Evil Fluffy posted:

Are these EZAs for Newly Discovered Talent Kale and Interest in New Power Caulifa? Because That's pretty drat nice if so since I'm benching both atm for other options and that Kale on a pure saiyan team should wreck USS/PS enemies real good.

Not EZAs, just dokkan awakenings.

The AGL SS2 Caulifla and PHY Berserk Kale are getting EZAs

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

LibrarianCroaker posted:

Kefla's animtions are dope

this condition is just dumb though. end hp% conditional transformations already.

this condition is fine considering you don't have to go to low health for it to work

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

also AAAAA HOLY SHITTTTT

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Yes, 60% almost never matters, which is why it's dumb.

linkset from reddit:

Link Skill: Saiyan Warrior Race, Battlefield Diva, Fused Fighter, Power Bestowed By God, Warrior of Universe 6, Tournament of Power, Fierce Battle

still basically all ki.

e: saiyan warrior race becomes super saiyan at ssj, missed that at first.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Huh, F2P INT Frieza and Baba Shop AGL Cooler are getting EZAs apparently??

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off
5-year anniversary countdown starts today. Daily missions for the next month to acquire exactly 55 summon tickets.

For the record, and for those who don't know, the 5 year anniversary on JP had a special 55-character summon banner that included a guaranteed LR, which you could do once for 200 stones, and once for 'free,' via tickets you could grind out.

For JP however, those tickets couldn't be collected until the actual anniversary started.

So either we're getting an early, additional round of 55 tickets on global (seems unlikely), or they're just making us jump through that particular hoop earlier (I'm gonna guess it's this one).

Regardless, make yourselves pay extra attention to finishing and claiming all the dailies for the next month or you may find yourself losing out on a free guaranteed LR.

(edit: Or maybe there's a second, completely unrelated freebie ticket banner that's also giving out exactly 55 tickets? Weird, but alright. Maybe that was a false alarm. Still, the LRs seem to be on this one too, so probably still make sure to collect 'em!)

CidGregor fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Jun 1, 2020

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
... i'm sorry news post, use 15 support items Daily?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

daily is an error, they're weekly

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
The missions are, according to my in-game list;
Use a support item 5-10-15 times - 1,2,2 tickets
Train 55 times - 7 tickets
Clear a stage with only super attacks 55 times - 7 tickets
Activate 255 hidden potential nodes - 7 tickets
Consume 1555 stamina - 7 tickets

For a total of 40 tickets.
e: the "use a support item" mission will rotate out in a week for a new set of missions, for a total of four of these mission sets (so 15 more tickets, totalling 55). The rest of these missions (the tougher ones) are available 5/31 - 6/29.

junan_paalla fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Jun 1, 2020

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
UI Goku was such a trap banner and I fell for it like I do every year.

womp wompppppppp

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

Looks like we're getting the LR Krillin prime battle next, well ahead of schedule! I am super pleased by this. About time we had a PHY type prime battle LR, and a real good one at that. He's like custom-built to dominate world tournaments, his leader skill is one of the strongest category-leads in the game (shame the category sucks tho), and his stun chance on top of his attack-all super will probably find him a place on SBR teams as well. Plus a passive 30k defense and infinite stack defense on his ultra super (and infinite stack attack on EITHER super) means he might even be able to go the distance on a Legendary Goku fight.

Plus it's just, gently caress, it's a loving GOOD KRILLIN CARD. I've wanted a real viable Krillin for so long, and now it seems like we've finally got it.

So excited for this, I can't wait.

(oh yeah and I guess we get a new beerus too, yawn)

CidGregor fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Jun 6, 2020

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
It looks like I missed a login day on Thursday so hopefully these 55 tickets aren't needed for that LR banner or I'm going to be 1 short.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I'm excited for that LR Krillin

Blorknorg
Jul 19, 2003
Crush me like a Blorknorg!

Evil Fluffy posted:

It looks like I missed a login day on Thursday so hopefully these 55 tickets aren't needed for that LR banner or I'm going to be 1 short.

Don't we have enough days that you can miss like seven of them and still get the login requirement bonus? You have until 6/30 so unless you started today it shouldn't be a problem I don't think. I also assume there'll be some way to just make up the difference with Dragon Stones.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

Evil Fluffy posted:

Blorknorg posted:

Don't we have enough days that you can miss like seven of them and still get the login requirement bonus? You have until 6/30 so unless you started today it shouldn't be a problem I don't think. I also assume there'll be some way to just make up the difference with Dragon Stones.
Yeah, fortunately the tickets are not tied to the daily login other than the requirement to get 25 total daily logins in the month of June, so yeah you should be good as long as you don't miss too many more.

And no, these are not the "guaranteed LR" banner tickets, I was wrong before. These are just regular 'thank you' style ticket summons on a separate banner. The summonable LRs are still on that banner, but it's not the 'guaranteed LR' summon. THAT banner's tickets won't be available til the anniversary event itself and apparently involves quite a bit of grinding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Wrong thread. Go Krillin!