Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
That’s a pretty good bit.

But Jesus Christ can they get a makeover for Jason and teach him to buy a suit that fits properly. Holy poo poo he looks so terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

sedative posted:

Speaking of the WYSP tapes, put this in your torrent client:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7de336bb8565ca208514a593c863f4ae338c6226&dn=Howard%20Stern%20Radio%20Show%20-%20WYSP%20Studio%20Tapes%201991-1997&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

There's a text file with descriptions of each mp3 in the folder. It's 22 gigs.

Hate to be :filez: but

Does this link still work? Dead on this end...

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

euphronius posted:

Breuer is 100% New Jersey

breuer didn't even grow up in jersey, he is from ny :colbert:

the most jersey guy to ever exist imo is danny devito, an asbury park native and italian american who truly understands the garden state

i'm convinced he wrote the jersey shore ep of always sunny because no one that didnt spend serious time there would have such insights

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

jason is turning into azamat from borat, just wait in 10 years

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Jason has a cute wife too. Doesn't seem possible.

If you're a nerd or fat schlub, get a job on the Stern show and apparently women will like you.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I was listening to sternthology on Saturday, apparently there was a second "retarded flu" call. I had no idea. This time they had him pretend to be highpitch erik.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

wesleywillis posted:

I was listening to sternthology on Saturday, apparently there was a second "retarded flu" call. I had no idea. This time they had him pretend to be highpitch erik.

This is one of the greatest fake phone calls of all time

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

wesleywillis posted:

Didn't they have to remake it because CBS kept all the tapes? That's why Homocop for remade. ooh gah

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

mcmagic posted:

I don't disagree but nothing will surpass the "Who's High Pitch?" prank call. There are so many fabulous lines in that, e.g. his KC lines.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Bonzo posted:

Didn't they have to remake it because CBS kept all the tapes? That's why Homocop for remade. ooh gah

I don't think so, I remember hearing it once they got to sirius. They stated that it was the "sequel" to the original one.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

mcmagic posted:

The part where Gary coughs and Richard addresses it is that elevates it into the stratosphere imo

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

wesleywillis posted:

I don't think so, I remember hearing it once they got to sirius. They stated that it was the "sequel" to the original one.

When I think of Howard pre Sirius vs post Sirius, I'm reminded of when I first started listening to a ton of clips online, and I heard the Mike Walker fart saga. I had no idea about how he didn't have access to his old drops or clips or bits, but I immediately understood what Mike meant when he said 'I thought you couldn't take "whoa" with you.'

My perception is usually poo poo, so I was surprised when I looked more into it all at the time, and realized I already knew what they were talking about.

Anyway, that's my weird memory for the day. That, and trying not to cry too much from laughter the first time I heard that bit. I was sitting next to my boss, too.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

When I think of Howard pre Sirius vs post Sirius, I'm reminded of when I first started listening to a ton of clips online, and I heard the Mike Walker fart saga. I had no idea about how he didn't have access to his old drops or clips or bits, but I immediately understood what Mike meant when he said 'I thought you couldn't take "whoa" with you.'

My perception is usually poo poo, so I was surprised when I looked more into it all at the time, and realized I already knew what they were talking about.

Anyway, that's my weird memory for the day. That, and trying not to cry too much from laughter the first time I heard that bit. I was sitting next to my boss, too.

Yeah I don't think it was even a year into Sirius before CBS settled. Howard was pumped and I think planned on re-making those bits months before he left K-Rock.

I honestly think the Walker Fart and Sal's Apology are THE keystones for the Satellite era.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Double post to show that Bubba is on Cameo now. Watch the birthday video at the bottom

https://www.cameo.com/thebubbaarmy

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Bonzo posted:

Double post to show that Bubba is on Cameo now. Watch the birthday video at the bottom

https://www.cameo.com/thebubbaarmy

Nothing like a cool $75 for a messed up Cameo.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Former Human posted:

Jason has a cute wife too. Doesn't seem possible.

If you're a nerd or fat schlub, get a job on the Stern show and apparently women will like you.

Haven't they been dating since college when Jason was skinnier? It's amazing somebody like Jason can get a girl that's even remotely attractive.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
This quote popped into my head today and I've been trying to remember which bit I heard it in but I can't remember

"We're talkin' about corn-fed girls here........CORN!"

e: lmao I posted this exact quote just over two years ago in this thread :allears:

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

We're talkin' about corn-fed girls. Corn!

barnold fucked around with this message at 01:59 on May 29, 2020

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Holy poo poo, H101 is playing a great clip right now, one of my all time favorite Gilbert appearances.

Its listed as "03 Abe Hirschfield and Gilbert

Look it up, they do Johnny Carson and it's awesome.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Goddamn it, I hate that Fred isn't allowed to play the Gilbert laughs anymore. Fred used to KILL me with the Gilbert laughs.

Sniff. :smith:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Jackie laughs after news of terrible tragedy were the best

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

euphronius posted:

Jackie laughs after news of terrible tragedy were the best

Yeah, but he still plays those on occasion. Gilbert has been erased.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

True

Wasn’t the last time they talked was when gg was in the hospital or something ?

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of Artie's addiction issues I heard this "fight" against Lisa G again on Youtube and man... Artie was scary. He's in full on manic mode, I'm amazed they kept him around so long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL9dRRV2PEc&t=6458s

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I never liked Lisa G, but I remember immediately feeling bad for her, and thinking that they probably should have gotten Artie out of studio.

She's lucky she's a "90 pound broad".

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

kylej posted:

Speaking of Artie's addiction issues I heard this "fight" against Lisa G again on Youtube and man... Artie was scary. He's in full on manic mode, I'm amazed they kept him around so long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL9dRRV2PEc&t=6458s

Wow, it's like he didn't even know what he was mad at -- he was just lashing out for the sake of lashing out, and everyone in the studio knew it. Howard said he was shot out of a cannon, and he was absolutely right.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Artie was still able to be funny during that argument, and I'd take his side over Lisa G. He could have handled it better, but he's proven he could have handled it WAY worse.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Johnny-on-the-Spot posted:

Artie was still able to be funny during that argument, and I'd take his side over Lisa G. He could have handled it better, but he's proven he could have handled it WAY worse.

Naah. He was bullying a non-comedian, whose lower on the pay scale, and is 1/10th his size when he has a history of violence. It’s peak cringe after the fact, especially when he’s lashing out because he actually is doing all the things he’d been accused of.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
You got me on that, plus the whole, "Unless you want me to make love to you," line is super gross.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Remember when the female reporter from Rolling Stone did an unflattering story on Artie so he went on the air and screamed and called her a loving dumb oval office a dozen times? Keep it classy!

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I love Artie, but he is easily the biggest all-time misogynist on the show, and that's saying something.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
We've said it before. He was the unlabeled wack packer.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

artie also has a bizarre sister complex

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

hanales posted:

Naah. He was bullying a non-comedian, whose lower on the pay scale, and is 1/10th his size when he has a history of violence. It’s peak cringe after the fact, especially when he’s lashing out because he actually is doing all the things he’d been accused of.

Johnny-on-the-Spot posted:

You got me on that, plus the whole, "Unless you want me to make love to you," line is super gross.

Former Human posted:

Remember when the female reporter from Rolling Stone did an unflattering story on Artie so he went on the air and screamed and called her a loving dumb oval office a dozen times? Keep it classy!

So, in a sense, are you saying that Artie was "out of his mind back then"?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Squashy Nipples posted:

I love Artie, but he is easily the biggest all-time misogynist on the show, and that's saying something.

I would have thought he'd grow out of the misogyny before the homophobia. I guess he got less pushback about the misogyny.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 22:23 on May 30, 2020

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Are there any YouTubes of Ronnie's TV audition saga lying around?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
artie is human garbage

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
artie loves pancakes

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

He'll wash them down with chocolate shakes.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

He's gaining so much goddamn weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

So Howard is apparently avoiding discussing anything having to do with protests or looting and instead posted this on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HowardStern/status/1267558957373063170

I say "apparently" because I don't even bother with the live show anymore.

The comments are entertainingly brutal.