Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

big pants for sean, week 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I would like to see tennis ball hayes

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Limbo Slyce Hayes

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Good improv4humans this week. Got to hear how Bob Ducca is holding up with the pandemic.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Chairman Capone posted:

Good improv4humans this week. Got to hear how Bob Ducca is holding up with the pandemic.

It was a good one! I also learned that they sell an I4H grinder, so I picked one of those up.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Second episode of Erin and Eliza's podcast is pretty great. They have have insane dreams. They both give away too much about themselves, but as usual, I think Erin wins this one pretty easily.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
A longshot, but anyone happen to remember the Improv4Humans episode number where they read his grandmother's letters about her campus group where they were a pious young women (an offshoot of a group of pious young men) who end up all being killed by the woman running the club? Or, if not, what the name of that campus group was?

e: nm, 88, the Square Shooters Club and the Two-By-Twos.

feedmyleg fucked around with this message at 00:51 on May 21, 2020

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/KevinJBartelt/status/1263478345422888960?s=20

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Jon Mackey is currently playing The Oregon Trail in-character as Howard Levi's on Twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/itsjonmackey

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

JethroMcB posted:

Jon Mackey is currently playing The Oregon Trail in-character as Howard Levi's on Twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/itsjonmackey

A shame he is cancelled after that stream

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Tavarin posted:

A shame he is cancelled after that stream

Howard Levi's hates emigrants

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i have been up for 32 hours so i didn't catch who did it but there is a very very funny song at the end of the most recent flagrant ones that made me laugh quite a bit

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

cams posted:

i have been up for 32 hours so i didn't catch who did it but there is a very very funny song at the end of the most recent flagrant ones that made me laugh quite a bit

That song was really good, but I couldn't find it on SoundCloud or anything :(

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

This one? https://audiomack.com/heyswansong/song/remix-to-bigpantssean

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"Why are you here, Tawny?"
"I'm here because Earwolf put out a company-wide call for 'Who has a decent loving microphone,' and then only those people get to be guests now."

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Earwolf should really just invest in sending a bunch of their regulars some $100 podcasting mics. Assuming that Scripps is giving them any money at all to run the business.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

the whole segment with tawny's dad was perfect

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

feedmyleg posted:

Earwolf should really just invest

This seems unlikely

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

eke out posted:

the whole segment with tawny's dad was perfect

Agreed, this was great and I loved how game he was

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Bobby Moynihan is great as the guest on this week's Neighborhood Listen, they give him a character premise that starts from the same kind of aggrieved place as Fourvel and he runs with it.

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/ding_mas/status/1259928502570307584

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Teacher's Lounge is ending in 3 episodes, it seems.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Oh man, I thought that was a joke but it doesn't appear so. That kinda sucks

https://twitter.com/biggrandetweets/status/1265729902797447168?s=21

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Wow, that's a downer. Glad to know the minis are continuing, I've been enjoying those a lot as they've transitioned to standalone longform scenes. I wonder if they're just ready to move on from the characters.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
They did, what? Two seasons for Stitcher?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Franchescanado posted:

They did, what? Two seasons for Stitcher?

8 Stitcher seasons (some of them were on Earwolf, but not anymore,) then 20 or so weekly mini episodes until the main feed Earwolf show started while the minis also continued.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

JethroMcB posted:

8 Stitcher seasons (some of them were on Earwolf, but not anymore,) then 20 or so weekly mini episodes until the main feed Earwolf show started while the minis also continued.

Wait. Not every season's been Stitcher, though, right? I thought it was only the most recent ones, with the format change and Chef Kevin taking over as producers. What am I thinking of?

edit: Was that just them coming out from behind the paywall and becoming a free show? What caused that change?

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
I want a Teachers Lounge cartoon on Adult Swim or something.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Franchescanado posted:

Wait. Not every season's been Stitcher, though, right? I thought it was only the most recent ones, with the format change and Chef Kevin taking over as producers. What am I thinking of?

edit: Was that just them coming out from behind the paywall and becoming a free show? What caused that change?

For 8 seasons they were a stitcher only (I don't think it overlapped with Howl times), premium podcast. The seasons weren't that long, and they came out sorta randomly. Then they did this new iteration from behind the paywall (and at about the same time, had old seasons come to the free feed, and started the minis).

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Nards

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

ManoliIsFat posted:

For 8 seasons they were a stitcher only (I don't think it overlapped with Howl times), premium podcast. The seasons weren't that long, and they came out sorta randomly. Then they did this new iteration from behind the paywall (and at about the same time, had old seasons come to the free feed, and started the minis).

Thank you for clarifying!

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Ouch, looks like someone hit the brakes.

https://twitter.com/vulture/status/1267200170846031873?s=20

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

big ol yikes on this one

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Who could've seen this coming

(I saw Middleditch streaming on Twitch the other night playing a game called "Poly Bridge" and thought "Huh, checks out.")

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
One doesn’t adhere to the lifestyle without expecting to take a few lumps here and there..here’s hoping mr middleditch finds a new pair of brakes he can wear down over the next half decade :tipshat:

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
What an impossibly funny man

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

It’s a pretty cool move to unilaterally say you want an open marriage right after you marry someone. It’s definitely smart, nice, and above all very progressive.

Anyway, Bonanas for Bonanza is very good.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
"Hey remember that commitment we just made to each other in front of all our friends and family? Well, I forgot to mention this minor detail..."

Drunkboxer posted:

Anyway, Bonanas for Bonanza is very good.

Can confirm. It's too bad that the plan clearly got completely screwed over by covid, but it's still a real good time regardless. I felt like the Mano episode was a bit awkward because none of the performers seemed to really be comfortable with riding the line of "our characters are homophobes but we don't really know how to play that for comedy respectfully" but outside of that's it's been a good ride so far.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

feedmyleg posted:

"Hey remember that commitment we just made to each other in front of all our friends and family? Well, I forgot to mention this minor detail..."

Can confirm. It's too bad that the plan clearly got completely screwed over by covid, but it's still a real good time regardless. I felt like the Mano episode was a bit awkward because none of the performers seemed to really be comfortable with riding the line of "our characters are homophobes but we don't really know how to play that for comedy respectfully" but outside of that's it's been a good ride so far.

Maria Bamford is so goddamn funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Didn't expect this from Thomas.