Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What?
Yes
No
Maybe
Ask the Magic 8 Ball!
View Results

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 16:17 on May 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Woah fluffie is onto new horizons already

biosterous

current duck equipment:

flippers
effects: +10 water speed, -15 flight control

backpack
effects: +10 breadventory space, -5 land speed

propeller beanie
effects: +5 lift, -5 diving control

please give me some alternate gear suggestions, i feel like i am not minmaxing my duck enough

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dumping all my stats into water repelling so none of the other stuff matters

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I always duck under tables as soon as I hear alarms.

biosterous

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Dumping all my stats into water repelling so none of the other stuff matters

i mean i've already maxed out the water repelling merit and i've got most of the mid-tier +WR gear, but is it really worth going for the rest? it'll probably take me 40 hours of grinding before i'm in position to join a raid on Gabriel the Final Trumpeter Swan, and even then the odds of me getting gabriel's powderdown are really low :/

meanwhile my flock leader got it on his first attempt and hasn't stopping crowing about it since

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

FluffieDuckie

true story. this dude and another dude and a girl duck landed in our pool yesterday. the boys started a death match fight over the wing of the lovely lady. finally the second boy flew away in defeat and the 2 lovers rested by the pool for about an hour

like it's nice that they come to visit but we don't want babies in the backyard because we have a dog and they have to cross the street to get to a real pond. it's a lot of stress and drama

a related couple came to visit last month minus the third duck. i can't tell if it's the same couple. these guys swam around for a long time then hopped on this ledge and dried off. then they started quacking quietly to each other, pooped in the hot tub, quacked a little more (probably laughing about pooping in the hot tub), and flew away

what i'm saying is i think we're becoming a literal watering hole for area ducks and it's cool but also concerning

sorry for my serious post in your funny duck thread

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FluffieDuckie posted:

true story. this dude and another dude and a girl duck landed in our pool yesterday. the boys started a death match fight over the wing of the lovely lady. finally the second boy flew away in defeat and the 2 lovers rested by the pool for about an hour

like it's nice that they come to visit but we don't want babies in the backyard because we have a dog and they have to cross the street to get to a real pond. it's a lot of stress and drama

a related couple came to visit last month minus the third duck. i can't tell if it's the same couple. these guys swam around for a long time then hopped on this ledge and dried off. then they started quacking quietly to each other, pooped in the hot tub, quacked a little more (probably laughing about pooping in the hot tub), and flew away

what i'm saying is i think we're becoming a literal watering hole for area ducks and it's cool but also concerning

sorry for my serious post in your funny duck thread

No, it's perfect!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

back in history times, people would build ponds to catch ducks

now they build pools and are like "uh-oh, ducks"

makes u think

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

owlhawk911 posted:

makes u think

Makes you duck,

google THIS

owlhawk911 posted:

makes u think

Someone tried building ducks to attract ponds but all it did was attract more ducks. Basically everything attracts ducks.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 16:26 on May 27, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pooping in the hot tub, duck style

nut

owlhawk911 posted:

makes u think

nut

i think it was yob where i read this

why do the duck wear underpants

nut

it is to hide his rear end quack

clammy

flipper augments would be better suited for diving species like eiders and scoters than for mallards, which are dabblers. but i think even diving ducks would prefer speed flippers with a center channel and double flanges to the slower, less efficient flat flippers pictured here (assuming they had a say in the matter).

nut

eider? i hardly scoter

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

nut posted:

eider? i hardly scoter

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

clammy

nut posted:

eider? i hardly scoter

Kosher Pickup Line

Not sure any of those are ducks.

here is what a duck looks like btw fyi

clammy

Kosher Pickup Line posted:

Not sure any of those are ducks.

here is what a duck looks like btw fyi

that's actually a tail spotted spearface, which is a type of gull. they reproduce by spearing a fish with their pointy beak and inserting their eggs into the fish. when another bird eats the fish, the eggs infect their reproductive organs, and the next egg that bird lays hatches into another spearface.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

clammy posted:

that's actually a tail spotted spearface, which is a type of gull. they reproduce by spearing a fish with their pointy beak and inserting their eggs into the fish. when another bird eats the fish, the eggs infect their reproductive organs, and the next egg that bird lays hatches into another spearface.

:peanut::dance::peanut::peanut::dance::peanut::science::peanut::dance::peanut::peanut::dance::peanut:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

no no the ducks are having beer in the bg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

throw another duck on the barbie

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"